Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others (2844 Views)

Checklist For Starting A Successful Blog From Scratch / Everyone Want A Site Like Jumia: Why? / E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by ecomerceguru: 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
Have you Ever thought of Creating an E-commerce Website like Jumia for yourself or for Others this is an Opportunity for you to learn everything you need to build a profitable online store or take your skills and start a business building stores for others. My goal is to give you the real world experience and tools you need to be successful.

You can use this course to either save thousands building your own store or be the "expert" and make money building stores for others.
You will have all the tools:

Free software
A free 60 day trial website to practice with and start making money.
Real product databases and product images to practice with.
Email accounts, FTP site – everything you need to start your store, absolutely nothing else to buy.

This is not an academic, theoretical workshop. There are no flashy promises, no pot-of-gold hype.

This is an actual hands-on step-by-step program using real data, your own eCommerce website and free software.

You Can Earn N100k For Every Site You Build

You Don't Even Need to Be an Expert, Just the Basic Skills

I will show you how to build your own store to sell your art, crafts or other products. By building it yourself you can save N100k or more (and I’ll prove it.)

If you want to take your business to the next level I will show you how to build online stores for people in your community. You will learn how you can be an "expert" with just about any shopping cart.

I would be showing you how to Earn N100k or more for each e-commerce store you build.

The Coaching has Started.

Just Need Encouragement from Nairalander by replying this Post

1 Like

Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by jintano4real007: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
Am in Kogi state, please how can you tell me. Here is my email jintano4real007@gmail.com. My phone number is 07037945052
Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by ecomerceguru: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
I'm going to be coaching you guys from Scratch, just need more people to show interest.

1 Like

Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by ABDamola(m): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
We are all waiting sir!!!
Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by afridigit(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
My oga, When we go start?
Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by smartring(m): 12:15am On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by gozmos(m): 12:18am On Nov 20, 2013
I dy front sit
Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by ABDamola(m): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
Let's go dia
Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by ecomerceguru: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
I need 20 more persons to show interest then I will Kickstart.
Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by ecomerceguru: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sorry guys for the late start-up, i have been really busy building ecomerce sites, but now,I'm back.I would be telling you guys in a jiffy , step-by-step, how to build an ecomerce site like jumai an make killing money from it. This time we are going to be using WordPress as our platform and ecomerce WordPress plugin and Magento to do the magic for us and you would see how simple it is to build an ecommerce site like jumai. 2014 is our year of ripping from building powerful ecomerce sites. No coding, programming, any language required even a newbie who knows how to use a computer can profit from this lectures. So tighten your sit belt the lecture as begun.
Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by ABDamola(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
*adjusts seat* cari on sir!!!
Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by coolwas(m): 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
We are with you
Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by Superstar007(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
following
Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by samtech4real(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2013
guy we re waiting lets go there
Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by handleWitCare(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sir, we are waiting for you o
Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by Bukkasukka: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
I full ground.ride on
Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by ecomerceguru: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2013
Okay, to start building an ecommerce site, we will need a domain name and a hosting, because we are doing this on a budget, I would show you how to get a domain and hosting a year for just N4200. In just a moment!
Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by ecomerceguru: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2013
OKAY... So now we are going to be heading over to globalhosting247.com to get yourself a domain and hosting for just a token of N4200. Note...I am not affiliated to this site in any way, just because I have used them before and their service is real Good, that is why I am recommending them to you. You can try any other one, if you have any that is cheaper.

After registering for a domain name and hosting, you pay for it, and contact the seller. He would set up your account in no time. Actually, it would take like an hour or so, depending on the traffic.

Once our domain and hosting is set up, we are good to go, we would now be heading over to then next step...In a Moment...

1 Like

Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 29, 2013
following
blogging no pay
Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by Macgreat(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
Learning!
Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by maekhel(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
Am wit u boss
Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by misteri: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2013
Following with keen interest.
Re: Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others by Raava: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
I have an ecomm site that sources product from china at lower prices and sells at a higher prices
here is the site link

www.fanscraze.myshopify.com

I want to sell this high profit margin site because i want to move on to my next project
If you are interested in buying call/whatsap 09098396415
Lets me a deal
Dont worry its affordable.....

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Place To Register .com.ng Domain? / Is It Advisable To Use Google Adsense Android App?? / Download Free 100k Fresh Email List 2020 – Email Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.