Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Help!! He's different on nairaland - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! He's different on nairaland (10676 Views)

Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. / Please Help He's Frustrated And I'm Worried He Might Do Something Really Crazy / Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by onegig(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
And the "may-june love" duo appear on the thread. Lol It's not that hard to figure. Op. am Happy you finally found what you were looking for .
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Ollybarbie219(f): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lwkmd @some posts here

1 Like

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by ladygogo: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
OVOKO!

Coogar of life! shymexx! sagamite! is dayokanu married? lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

oya you people should come out now!

I actually think these men will make pretty good husbands.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by dayokanu(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dayokanu is married
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Ngokafor(f): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
What a thread!..lolzz
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
Efe now you are just being mean cry

I'm even checking back during my Nld after-hour just to see if his identity has been revealed embarassed angry

But something tells me it's Coogar . . It has to be him! undecided
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by EfemenaXY: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ujujoan: Efe now you are just being mean cry

I'm even checking back during my Nld after-hour just to see if his identity has been revealed embarassed angry

Babes, I'm not being mean na!

You 'spose understand business nor dey get friends!

Send me that cheque to end the torture. tongue

But on a more serious note, it's glaringly obvious whom her guy is. Choi! can't you peeps read between the lines?? grin grin
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by obyrich(m): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ujujoan: Efe now you are just being mean cry

It's either coogar or 190. Who knows if both monikers don't refer to the same person.

1 Like

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by EfemenaXY: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
dayokanu: Dayokanu is married

C'mon stop that.

You're not yet married and you ain't that mean Dayo tongue
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Babes, I'm not being mean na!

You 'spose understand business nor dey get friends!

Send me that cheque to end the torture. tongue

But on a more serious note, it's glaringly obvious whom her guy is. Choi! can't you peeps read between the lines?? grin grin

Efe e joo, I can't read between the lines. Pls tell me on credit. grin grin

Is it my former husband Omo Ibo? He's not mean to ladies on Nld nah . .
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by EfemenaXY: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ujujoan:

Efe e joo, I can't read between the lines. Pls tell me on credit. grin grin

Is it my former husband Omo Ibo? He's not mean to ladies on Nld nah . .

Babes,

Read her 7th post - slowly.

You'll get it - trust me.

Choi! cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
dayokanu: Dayokanu is married

Since when

Did she contribute 50 percent of d wedding expenses? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by EfemenaXY: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
^^ Lol!

Plus, what did she bring to the table? grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Babes,

Read her 7th post - slowly.

You'll get it - trust me.

Choi! cheesy cheesy

Still nothing for me . . . I must be losing my Nld skills embarassed

I'll place my bet on Coogar dou!
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Lol!

Plus, what did she bring to the table? grin

LMAO grin grin
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by EfemenaXY: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ujujoan:

Still nothing for me . . . I must be losing my Nld skills embarassed

I'll place my bet on Coogar dou!

Tut...tut...

You're supposed to be helping advising the sister on how to manage his domineering Alto-Ego of a thing...

Not trying to unravel the 'unravabale'... grin grin
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Lizzy651: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lets stop accusing innocent souls in the course of trying to solve a puzzle. He frequents the romance section and I only created the topic on here coz i'll get more matured responses. So pls lets stop the name-calling.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by EfemenaXY: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
^^ Don't mind them.

All those busy bodies wey wan spoil business for person...
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Tut...tut...

You're supposed to be helping advising the sister on how to manage his domineering Alto-Ego of a thing...

Not trying to unravel the 'unravabale'... grin grin

That one is not serious jor . . . Besides I already gave my advice in my second comment. Now I'm just here for the gossip.

It'll be nice to know who he is sha . . .

Someone of these guys forming macho here need to be exposed!

Anyways I give up .. .
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by 190: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
undecided
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by 190: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
190 is married undecided undecided
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by ladygogo: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
its 190. lobatan!

@op enjoy both alter egos. lol just kidding. grin grin

I don think there is something to worry about as long as he is good to you in the real world.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Princesszoe: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lizzy, you have all the reasons in the whole world to be worried about this. His attitude on NL still has to do with his real personality. He may not have shown you that other part in real life but is hidden in him. Marriage is a life time contract and the huddles in it are much, so by the time this very young man passes through these huddles, his hidden personality which is the one he depicts on NL will surface . Do not think he is faking his character here on NL because some of the character he shows here are secretly hidden in him waiting to manifest. Tread with caution. Think, think and think again before tying the knot with this very young man.

7 Likes

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by 190: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
lady gogo: its 190. lobatan!

@op enjoy both alter egos. lol just kidding. grin grin

I don think there is something to worry about as long as he is good to you in the real world.
grin grin grin
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by princesa(f): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ijiego:
Ah Ha! I know him. He's "born2fuck"
whaaat! shocked definitely N to the No! That dude, Redbenson and co are not tru raiding the motels in their area, to think of settling downsad but if perchance he is, uhm... lipsrsealed

@topic,
I totally agree with the alter ego ish, am a total example. When I tell people that Princesa is different from the offline me, they don't believe. But that don't change a thing..

Most of us on here are just clowning, hiding behind the faceless nature of this forum to become our deep seated nature, tru our actions and comments.

Don't take everything on here serious, and don't let flimsy thing as that destroy ur relationship. smiley

and in another development, I think I love it here, so much marital problems and 'cushion' counselling going on here. Jinkies!! cheesy
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by EfemenaXY: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
princesa:

and in another development, I think I love it here, so much marital problems and 'cushion' counselling going on here. Jinkies!! cheesy

Madame, shouldn't you be writing a book or something? eh? cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Tinkybabe(f): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
My take on this,no serious minded human being would maintain a negative facade over a long time especially when serious/pressing issues are being discussed and advice being solicited.

He says he's having fun,trying to appear unattractive to women at the expense of that grieving woman,girl or man who came here for help?

Nairaland I say,is an extension of a person's real personality(who they are or who they'd be if an opportunity avails itself).I understand there are times one would want to have fun and act an alter ego but when this is being reflected in every single and serious topic,it is very likely such a person is exhibiting his/her character .

The best place to be who you really are is an anonymous forum where no one knows or can judge you.

Anyway,be careful and just watch him closely (don't mean you should start snooping around )to see if he has (no matter how subtle) any of his online traits in real life.

And if you have a little conviction that he's for real,worry less about his online persona..and take his word for it.All the best.

6 Likes

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by SpicyMimi(f): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lizzy651:

He's the "women-are b1tches" kind of man on NL and he's the "I adore my woman" kind of man offline.
Honestly it's very hard to be comfortable with this alter ego nonsense. I've tried avoiding his posts and all but it doesn't change the fact that he has a very bad alter ego.

Lol Thank you. If I was you too, I would want to know who the man is but I can't tell, for obvious reasons. Sorry.

I've talked about it o. Plenty times. It's always the same thing "I'm over-reacting".
I actually said he's character is like that on NL becomes he wants to make himself appear unavailable to women that may want to chase him. Lol

Is that reasonable or plain ridiculous?
I don't want to lose a beautiful friend because I'm being hyper-sensitive, but at the same time this alter ego business is .....
WHATS HIS NAME? CHIDI? IF YES..SND ME A MAIL...GOT NEWS FOR U! IF NO...dnt fret it.
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by princesa(f): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Madame, shouldn't you be writing a book or something? eh? cheesy cheesy

no oh, Am on a 'book writing' leave grin

I want to learn about family, marriage and relationships this time around, am not getting any younger. cheesycheesy
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
@POSTER

I think you already have the answer .... undecided
Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by SpicyMimi(f): 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
BTW...U SHUD TAKE HIS ONLINE PERSONALITY VERY SERIOUS! WHAT WE DISPLAY ON HERE MATTERS ALOT! IT SHWS D TRUE US! HE MIGHT NOT EVEN KNOW IT...BT ITS D TRUTH! SO B VERY CAREFUL! RMBER WE TALKN ABT MARRIAGE HERE...U DONT WNA BE HIS PUNCHING BAG IN D NEAREST FUTURE! A GOOD ND RESPONSIBLE GUY REMAINS DT WAY, ANYWHERE HE FINDS HIM SELF, HIS GOOD TRAITS WIL ALWYS SPEAK FOR HIM ALWYS! LIKEWISE A BAD GUY, NO MATTER HOW HARD HE TRIES TO HIDE IT, THAT BAD TRAIT IN HIM WIL ALWYS UNRAVEL ITSELF.

5 Likes

Re: Help!! He's different on nairaland by EfemenaXY: 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
princesa:

no oh, Am on a 'book writing' leave grin

I want to learn about family, marriage and relationships this time around, am not getting any younger. cheesycheesy

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

We Have A Big Violence Problem In Nigeria / What Habits Did You See In Your Father That You Are Determined To Sustain? / What Are The Advantages Or Disadvantages Of Raising A Child As A Single Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.