Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,887 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors (15678 Views)

Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) / The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks / Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by gbanikiti(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Dear God!!

Please do not let me fall into this temptation.. Also, keep dumb Imo State niggas away from me..
ikwu eri wala! What the phuck are you saying? angry
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Okijajuju1(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2013
gbanikiti: ikwu eri wala! What the phuck are you saying? angry

Did you see the iidiot I quoted?!

Did you read that post?!

Nwokem cha'm nzo o!! Mu na gi enwero nsogbu. Iwe ju'm na obi kita... angry
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by ceo4eva: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2013
REVEALED: ANAMBRAELECTION: I Did Not Rig Alone -Arrested INEC Official
https://www.nairaland.com/1524408/revealed-anambra-election-did-not
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Chillypelly(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Dear God!!

Please do not let me fall into this temptation.. Also, keep dumb Imo State niggas away from me..

I see the demons of your host shrine siphoning the fluid in your already beclouded chicken brain.
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Okijajuju1(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2013
Chillypelly:

I see the demons of your host shrine siphoning the fluid in your already beclouded chicken brain.

Ibi da kwa gi there... angry

Anuofia Owerri.. angry

Okwa i kpuru isi?! Ifuro nwanne gi na a ko nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by meforyou1(m): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2013
imo and anambra are brothers. i'm from imo state and married an anambrarian. joining my anambra to kick out ayotolla okorocha of APC out of imo govt house in 2015.
all the rural roads in anambra are tarred, unlike imo state where okigwe-onitsha highway has remained an eye-sore for ages.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Okijajuju1(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2013
me_for_you: imo and anambra are brothers. i'm from imo state and married an anambrarian. joining my anambra to kick out ayotolla okorocha of APC out of imo govt house in 2015.
all the rural roads in anambra are tarred, unlike imo state where okigwe-onitsha highway has remained an eye-sore for ages.

Anambra State loves you right back..

Better take care of our daughter o!!

And APC shall surely fall.. Anambra will help salvage Imo State from the hands of that their Fat drunkard of a Governor and Ndi Ugwu.. angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by gbanikiti(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Did you see the iidiot I quoted?!

Did you read that post?!

Nwokem cha'm nzo o!! Mu na gi enwero nsogbu. Iwe ju'm na obi kita... angry
How dare you talk to your sweetheart like that? I am divorcing you any moment. Mu na gi agahi ebi kwa di na nwunye ozo! embarassed
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Okijajuju1(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2013
gbanikiti: How dare you talk to your sweetheart like that? I am divorcing you any moment. Mu na gi agahi ebi kwa di na nwunye ozo! embarassed

Ewwoooooo!!

Nneoma, Egovin'm.. Oyoyo baby!! biko gbara'm.. Obu Mmaya m'nwu na abani nnya ka ne egbu'm..

Infact, isi adiro'm mma..

Iwe gi adina oku.. Ngwa, je na my briefcase, welu ego je shopping.. grin
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2013
nedufantasy: Now let me see those that will still call it campaign

Are you daft?

Didn't you know the cars have been parked and rotting in the Government house for the past 3 or 4 months. HE only distributed them on 15th of this month, a day to the Gubernitorial elections. I was there to witness it personally . . .

If that is not campaign, what do you call it undecided
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Okijajuju1(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2013
Ujujoan:

Good deed, Bad timing ..
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by gbanikiti(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Ewwoooooo!!

Nneoma, Egovin'm.. Oyoyo baby!! biko gbara'm.. Obu Mmaya m'nwu na abani nnya ka ne egbu'm..

Infact, isi adiro'm mma..

Iwe gi adina oku.. Ngwa, je na my briefcase, welu ego je shopping.. grin
nsogbu adighi. Daalu ri nne. cheesy smiley
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Chillypelly(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Ibi da kwa gi there... angry

Anuofia Owerri.. angry

Okwa i kpuru isi?! Ifuro nwanne gi na a ko nonsense..

The rehab team is coming to Anambra to take adequate care of you asap. I am moved by the extent of the decay of your brain. Please send words to one of your family members to receive them.
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by gbanikiti(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2013
Ujujoan:

Are you daft?

Didn't you know the cars have been parked and rotting in the Government house for the past 3 or 4 months. HE only distributed them on 15th of this month, a day to the Gubernitorial elections. I was there to witness it personally . . .

Odikwa egwu! Eziokwu aputawala nwayo nwayo. I wonder what it is if its not a campaign. angry
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Okijajuju1(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2013
Chillypelly:

The rehab team is coming to Anambra to take adequate care of you asap. I am moved by the extent of the decay of your brain. Please send words to one of your family members to receive them.

Nsogbu adiro..

You dont need anybody to recieve the Ibi that I have sent your way.. When it lands, your apka amu will tell you.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Okijajuju1(m): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2013
gbanikiti: Odikwa egwu! Eziokwu aputawala nwayo nwayo. I wonder what it is if its not a campaign. angry

How many directors are in Anambra State civil service?!

So you mean it took less than 100 cars to swing an election in favour of OBAINO thats what I call him.. grin

Unu hapu okwu a!!

Anambra State belongs to APGA.. Not because they are good, but just because its APGA!
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by swedbase(m): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2013
Zona.com:

Funny. So by driving through onitsha owerri express you think you have stepped foot on anambra?

Do no be decieved, She is not even from Imo state where i come from. She is an owambe LovePeddler who does an interior decoration for a living.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2013
Chillypelly:

A'nwuo m ooo!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by aviazuva: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2013
It is better late than never. If he goes awy with the money nko?
As for performance, I think he performed well.
At a point he was seen as tight fisted, that would not eat and would not allow others to eat. maybe that was when he was accumulating the money.

I prophesy tha he is going to the senate
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by gbanikiti(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

How many directors are in Anambra State civil service?!

So you mean it took less than 100 cars to swing an election in favour of OBAINO thats what I call him.. grin

Unu hapu okwu a!!

Anambra State belongs to APGA.. Not because they are good, but just because its APGA!
I didn't see you participate in all the threads that had to do with the Anambra election. I doubt if you are from Anambra nwoke oma. Unless you used your alternate moniker to comment. undecided
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Nsogbu adiro..

You dont need anybody to recieve the Ibi that I have sent your way.. When it lands, your apka amu will tell you.. angry

Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Kayman3(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2013
Hmmmm. just passing

But that sounds like contract fulfillment from part of Mr. Obi that want to avoid bridge of contract for the effort of the directors in buying of vote grin grin grin grin grin

hooper: THIS IS SUSPICIOUS....FEW DAYS AFTER ANAMBRA ELECTION,HE USE THE CAR TO APPRECIATE THE DIRECTORS EFFORT IN HELPING HIM TO MANIPULATE, BUYING OF VOTES....
NA WA OOOO..
HE SHUOLD HAVE INCREASED THEIR SALARIES NOT WASTING GOVERNMENT MONEY ON CARS......

Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Okijajuju1(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2013
gbanikiti: I didn't see you participate in all the threads that had to do with the Anambra election. I doubt if you are from Anambra nwoke oma. Unless you used your alternate moniker to comment. undecided

You know my enemies on Nairaland banned me, thinking it will stop me.. grin

Ndi Imo state & Sexkillz conieved to stop me from commenting.. But the God of Shedrach, Mishak and Obiano is greater than them all.. grin

So thats why you didnt see me all this while.. grin
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Ngokafor(f): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Dear God!!

Lol!...pls hold ya fingers abeg..
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by gbanikiti(m): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Ndi Imo state & Sexkillz conieved to stop me from commenting.. But the God of Shedrach, Mishak and Obiano is greater than them all.. grin

Oh I see! So many were banned prior to the election and were unable to post comments. Sorry you were also a victim. grin

What has Ndi Imo got to do with your ban kwanu? Igaghi ahapu Ndi Imo ka ha nuru mmiri toma iko. Kpa cha anya gi nwoke oma! Dikwa kiaful! grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by begwong: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2013
nedufantasy: Now let me see those that will still call it campaign
why not? After the directors might have delivered their local govts by rigging in favor of apga!
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Why not the gods of okija
Dont tell me they're a toothless bull dog cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by asha80(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2013
begwong:
why not? After the directors might have delivered their local govts by rigging in favor of apga!
clutching at straws.
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
Yes, Imo people are more civil, enlightened and educated than the Anambra populace and I'm from Anambra. Anambra and Abia are just a richer version of Ebonyi. Hopefully we'll catch up.

Bia fichee afa my state ebe ahu before I commit father..

angry
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Okijajuju1(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2013
gbanikiti: Oh I see! So many were banned prior to the election and were unable to post comments. Sorry you were also a victim. grin

What has Ndi Imo got to do with your ban kwanu? Igaghi ahapu Ndi Imo ka ha nuru mmiri toma iko. Kpa cha anya gi nwoke oma! Dikwa kiaful! grin grin

Ndi Imo state have been conspiring to destroy Anambra state. angry

Okwa na Imo State ka ndi Eke nwulu ndi choro imebi Election anyi..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Provide 15m Jobs, 10 Gigawatt Of Electricity - Udo Udoma / "If Buhari Fails In Corruption War, Nigeria Is In Big Trouble" - VP Osinbajo / "Dismantle Roadblocks On South-East Roads" - Senate Tells Army, Police..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.