Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors (15681 Views)

Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) / The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks / Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by gbanikiti(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Ndi Imo state have been conspiring to destroy Anambra state. angry

Okwa na Imo State ka ndi Eke nwulu ndi choro imebi Election anyi..

there's nothing like conspiracy in this matter. We have issues bothering us we are fixing it perfectly rather than to interfere in what happens in Anambra. As someone rightly said,we are more developed than Ndi Anambra. That's the fact! tongue tongue
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by gbanikiti(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Am not with peter obi on this
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by chamboy(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
[b][size=20pt]Please anambra peez if PETER OBI is a good governor and his THE people's choice can anyone explain to me why he was buying peoples vote for Obiano[/size]/b]
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Okijajuju1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
gbanikiti: there's nothing like conspiracy in this matter. We have issues bothering us we are fixing it perfectly rather than to interfere in what happens in Anambra. As someone rightly said,we are more developed than Ndi Anambra. That's the fact! tongue tongue

If Street gate & Ibari Ogwa Beer Palour (the biggest Beer Palour east of the Niger) is what you call development, then Anambra is definitely not developed. Infact even Lagos and Abuja are under developed.. grin
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by chamboy(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
[b][size=50pt]Please anambra peez if PETER OBI is a good governor and obiano is THE people's choice can anyone explain to me why they were buying peoples vote APGA[/size]/b]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Muttex(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
compensation for successful rigging Anambra Governorship election

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Okijajuju1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
DE_GONGS:

Why not the gods of okija
Dont tell me they're a toothless bull dog cheesy

Na wound I wan wound am, no be kill... grin
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by ikelvin(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

If Street gate & Ibari Ogwa Beer Palour (the biggest Beer Palour east of the Niger) is what you call development, then Anambra is definitely not developed. Infact even Lagos and Abuja are under developed.. grin
Bros I used to respect u oooo, I'm a medical doctor and I'm from imo state. Pls why are u generalising and insulting imolites? I don't like it ooooo. You've been cursing imo peeps here and we've ignored u and ur beefs, but pls stop it if you are truly a real man.
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by creativemusic: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no serious project? that is a project tooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by gbanikiti(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
ikelvin:
Bros I used to respect u oooo, I'm a medical doctor and I'm from imo state. Pls why are u generalising and insulting imolites? I don't like it ooooo. You've been cursing imo peeps here and we've ignored u and ur beefs, but pls stop it if you are truly a real man.
thank you for telling him that. grin
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by kado(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
How are we sure it not Obiano, the apga candidate that provided the cars via obi. Y now?
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Okijajuju1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
ikelvin:

Bro be cool homie.

It's all friendly banter, nothing personal. grin

In the end, it's all love bro.
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Tex42(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
We need infrastructures (good roads, water scheme)... And not distributing gifts to some bunch of mediocre.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by ikelvin(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Bro be cool homie.

It's all friendly banter, nothing personal. grin

In the end, it's all love bro.
Ok nwanne mmadu! Igbo Bu ofu, anyi achohu nkewa, k'anyi were ofu obi mezie ala anyi!!!
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by ikelvin(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
gbanikiti: thank you for telling him that. grin
Lol...... We are one dear!!! Igbo nile Bu ofu!!!
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Lilimax(f): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju: Obi and distribution of Cars...

Divideneds of Democracy... grin

Anambra State folks can watch others drive their tax money around.. grin
Nwanna, where have you been?
O tekwaa na smiley
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by gbanikiti(m): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lilimax: Nwanna, where have you been?
O tekwaa na smiley
a ga akpo nke a gini?
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Lilimax(f): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Nsogbu adiro..

You dont need anybody to recieve the Ibi that I have sent your way.. When it lands, your apka amu will tell you.. angry

grin
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Lilimax(f): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
gbanikiti:
O gini ka m mere ?
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by gbanikiti(m): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lilimax: O gini ka m mere ?
I na aju m ihe imere?
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by 9jamynation4lyf(m): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
Good one my broda from Ezinifite. Which of the Ezinifite? Nnewi South or Aguata? I am from Nnewi South. I fink you forget to mention the new poly as well.
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Lilimax(f): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
gbanikiti: a ga akpo nke a gini?
Biko, a ma m
na Okija_juju bu nke gi, mana o bu nwannem nwoke grin.
No string attached smiley
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Lilimax(f): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Ndi Imo state have been conspiring to destroy Anambra state. angry

Okwa na Imo State ka ndi Eke nwulu ndi choro imebi Election anyi..

grin
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by gbanikiti(m): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lilimax: Biko, a ma m
na Okija_juju bu nke gi, mana o bu nwannem nwoke grin.
No string attached smiley
LOL! Nsogbu adighi. I bukwa nwanne m nwanyi. Nuff respect to you sis. cool smiley
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Lilimax(f): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
ikelvin:
Ok nwanne mmadu! Igbo Bu ofu, anyi achohu nkewa, k'anyi were ofu obi mezie ala anyi!!!
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Lilimax(f): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
gbanikiti: LOL! Nsogbu adighi. I bukwa nwanne m nwanyi. Nuff respect to you sis. cool smiley
Take it kiss in purity
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by krixik(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
As an excuse for the waisted billions in the election. I am sure the cost of one should be multiplied by (x) and that x could be millions depending on what his political Mathematician tells him. Nonsense.
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by ikelvin(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lilimax: Likes
kiss
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Okijajuju1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
ikelvin:
kiss

So this was your plan... angry

Imo boy wants to thief my 'no strings' kele... angry
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Lilimax(f): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
ikelvin:
kiss
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Okijajuju1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lilimax: Nwanna, where have you been?
O tekwaa na smiley

Nne! Ndi ilo'm ka na chu'm..

Another ban o!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu / "Dismantle Roadblocks On South-East Roads" - Senate Tells Army, Police.. / Minimum Wage: NLC Optimistic Of Payment Before End Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.