Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors (15677 Views)

Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) / The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks / Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by ikelvin(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

So this was your plan... angry

Imo boy wants to thief my 'no strings' kele... angry
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin lipsrsealed
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Lilimax(f): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Nne! Ndi ilo'm ka na chu'm..

Another ban o!!
Nno ! grin
We missed you during Anambra election smiley
Mana were nwayoo na-ewe iwe ka ndi ilo gi ghara iweta gi ozo.
Some posts are better ignored undecided
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by ikelvin(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lilimax:
Lol nne here in London to kiss someone is like saying good morning oooo kiss
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Okijajuju1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
ikelvin:

Please dont greet her again biko.. angry

Tanks!
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Lilimax(f): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
ikelvin:
Bia nwataa, kpachara anya gi sad

Who cares sad
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Ngasky(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
jp philips:

...buying official vehicles
...project supervisors of Private firms get official vehicles
...in the 70's NYSC platoon leaders get a Volkswagen beetle.
Are vehicles Anambra only problem?
How does that help average Anambran citizen? Will they give you lift?
Each of those Directors can buy atleast 5 of that car. Who are the thieves in the state civil service commission? Messengers or clerks
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Okijajuju1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lilimax:

Who cares sad

Obulu na otua ka fa si ekene Good Morning, so Chukwu ma ife Goodnight ga bu..
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Lilimax(f): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Obulu na otua ka fa si ekene Good Morning, so Chukwu ma ife Goodnight by bu..

Gba the guy nkiti
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by ikelvin(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lilimax:

Who cares sad
Lol yes ma'am, mana abughi nwataa oooo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by ikelvin(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Please dont greet her again biko.. angry

Tanks!
Nna'm Ukwu anugo'm lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by ikelvin(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ngasky:
Are vehicles Anambra only problem?
How does that help average Anambran citizen? Will they give you lift?
Each of those Directors can buy atleast 5 of that car. Who are the thieves in the state civil service commission? Messengers or clerks
I didn't want to talk about this topic, but whether it's political or not I think he did well.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Lilimax(f): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
ikelvin:
Lol yes ma'am, mana abughi nwataa oooo
grin
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by ratiken(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
The earlier people face the true fact, the better for all....

Only APGA or PDP can win a gubernatorial Anambra election, no amount of propaganda can change that (Just like APC in Lagos)
Ngige (I did not say APC) cannot win any other free and fair election in Anambra State
Conduct 20 more re-runs, APGA will still win..but this time with wider margins
Nairaland politics and smear campaigns has failed to show the true realities on ground in related cases
Whether Obi shares cars or not... It changes nothing. Its not because of Obi or his gestures... Its because its APGA and Anambra is the subject

When the chips are down and swords withdrawn; APC would have done some real self destruction on its pursuit at becoming a national party. Until they learn where to draw the line... Its a veeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy long way for us.

The mother of protests await that ruling or decision that upturns the victory of APGA
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Boscog(m): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
NEVER THE FIRST TO DO SUCH AND NGIGE ,DISTRIBUTE D 406 DURING HIS SHORT TENURE. MEANWHILE THE CARS W embarassed embarassedAS DISTRIBUTE D ON 13TH NOVEMBER BEFORE ELECTION .PLEASE TRY N BE CURRENT shocked shocked
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by OdaNobunaga(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lilimax: grin
grin grin I dont knw how i missed dat okija juju comment. Lafter wan kill me here
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by OdaNobunaga(m): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Nne! Ndi ilo'm ka na chu'm..

Another ban o!!

thot so, i don cary eye find u tire. U get mouth for dis community
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by ogwumgbe: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
The great musician; Fela Onikulapo Kuti once sang about"zombie" which he figuratively refered to the Military. In my opinion, that assertion is wrong. The military are highly intelligent and can't not be personified as Zombies. The real zombies are the masses, especially the masses of Anambra State. I often ask myself whether these people have common sense at all? They reason like animals, and can be manipulated with mere flash of naira notes. They are blind to mere political action to brainwash, deceive them. They are here applauding the gift of cars to the civil servants. Is this now that the election is going on that he will remember the civil servants? What had he been doing these eight years? Imo State people are actually more educated and wiser than Anambra people. You can't change their mind with this cheap political action. Well thanks for APC that has shaken the guy beyond his control which compelled him to sit up. However, it is too late. The election is fraudulent and has no credibility at all. It should be annulled outrightly.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by Antivirus92(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
U and ur family are the zombiest people on earth. Tell me just one reason why peter obi's government is bad or u just join the train of blind critics. Mind ur state and leave anambra. We are satisfied with him.
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by AtlanticBreeze: 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Antivirus92: U and ur family are the zombiest people on earth. Tell me just one reason why peter obi's government is bad or u just join the train of blind critics. Mind ur state and leave anambra. We are satisfied with him.
speak yourself please.
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by kennyamusan(m): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
May God help us all,even wen masses are crying,one person is busy donating to well fed pple,2015 awaiting ,dem go soon dey come beg us for election,rem we wld be equal b4 God on judgement day and our buses there (coffin go be the same).
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by ogwumgbe: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Antivirus92, saying that you are a zombie accord you some credibility since zombies were humans. In fact, you are a daft. Cross over the bridge to Asaba and compare your state with theirs. Blind fool
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by ifechez: 5:41am On Nov 22, 2013
ogwumgbe: Antivirus92, saying that you are a zombie accord you some credibility since zombies were humans. In fact, you are a daft. Cross over the bridge to Asaba and compare your state with theirs. Blind fool

mumu!!! what is there to compare? asaba is still a small town whose economy cannot be compared with that of awada or even portharcourt road in fegge.
Re: Peter Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Directors by kennonny: 2:19am On Nov 23, 2013
Its seems like something is wrong with your intelligence. come to Ebonyi and see the good happening there. onye nkogheri. angry[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters / Female Suicide Bombers Hit Maiduguri / Ondo Election: Women Groups Protest In Ondo East LGA (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.