Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! (15992 Views)

Must Read: Lagos Dudes… / Lagos Dudes Season 2 Episode 1 / lagos dudes : se1ep1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by somadila: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2013
u see, i said it dat this guy na Baddest guy come use the stature of Aki and paw- paw come dey deceive them say him na kid. chei! see gobe. This is not good, it's against my belief please. lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2013
somadila: u see, i said it dat this guy na Baddest guy come use the stature of Aki and paw- paw come dey deceive them say him na kid. chei! see gobe. This is not good, it's against my belief please. lipsrsealed

same here....... am just trying to b a good kid
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2013
when ure tired of this...let me know.
please kindly help trend this thread.... inform others
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Our sex was great, her moves and styles shows her expertise in the act, it was a
wonderful time, the moment I broke Lagos jinx. Three months was enough!
“You are very good” she commended me after she came back from the toilet; her jean was back on her body, but her top was on her hand.
“Na, you made it easier” I replied,
" can you pass me my bra?"
"No" I stood up and draw her close, we start another fore play... .
Suddenly our door opened, I raised my head to see the intruder…”oh shit!”
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by baebyfaze91(m): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
Interesting!....#MORE pls#
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
baebyfaze91: Interesting!....#MORE pls#
ok
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! For a week, she refused to greet me or study along with me, my beloveth; malt was very scarce. The store seems to be an earthlyhell; I heard curses and hiss(s) every corner, I fearedi will be sacked. It was the worse week of my life. I owned no explanation to Yemisi, and I am not going to grovel at Bisola’s feet.
the intruder was Bisola.
"oh! Jesus" was what she said before I closed the door after her
"what is between you guys?" yemisi quizzed . I ignored the question.
"are you dating her" she questioned again, she put on her bra and top.
"Are we dating?" I asked her
"God will punish u" she cursed and left
“Hi” I looked back and saw a fat Busola looking at me; she was ‘sizing me up’, I replied shortly
“yes?”
“Is that how to greet your in-law?” she questioned.
I laughed, “These girls has the same tactics” I said to myself.
“I heard you are a proud guy, my name is Busola”
she smiled “I realize we don’t talk, can we be friends?”
she gave me a funny face; I was not in the mood for kids
play.
“Will you teach me too, I will also be your girlfriend, I
will give you money and anything you request of me” she continued.
On hearing that, my muscles cried for joy. “Let
me think about it” I replied politely
“Thanks” she hugged me and dips her hand into my pockets. It was a 500naira note……
“Uche, howfar wit h your parol na” the image of Busola came to mind again and I smiled
“That girl na were oo, since when u and her sister fight na him she don follow me play” he replied wit a sign of rejection.
“Maybe you are not giving her what she wants”
“Wetin she want oo” He continued “Am even tired of her, that’s why I don’t want Yoruba girls at all” I laughed on hearing that from him
Uche suspected something; at the thoughts of girls, my countenance always change
“Why don’t you runs her” heasked.
“Who?” I faked a frown
“Busola na” “You will use her to spite her sister, collect her money” uche pointed out.
“You are right, that is what I am going to do” I smiled. Uche is a smart man, but am I smarter.
He laughed “I know say na wetin dey your mind be that, na you go kill yourself” he pushed me away and we both
laughed until Mohammed came in..
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
please drop ur comments. am I doing it right
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by teetee92(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ur updates are too short. And is dis a play or prose. Too much discussion between ur characters. Describe more. And use more of paragraphs.
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
teetee92: Ur updates are too short. And is dis a play or prose. Too much discussion between ur characters. Describe more. And use more of paragraphs.

I'll put that in mind, its not a drama. the characters are three guys, d main character is tunde. the discussion was just for better understanding
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by somadila: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
alaafyn: please drop ur comments. am I doing it right
it's interesting and u're really trying. Keep it up bro
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
“Tunde, I will like to see you"
“Ok”
Mohammed has been giving me a cold shoulder ever since the incident with Yemisi and Bisola.
“What happened the other day?” he went straight to the point,
“Bisola saw yemisi and me kissing, she slapped Yemisi and left” I left the sex part out.
“Are you dating both of them?”
“No oo my brother” I replied with a straight face “Then why are they fighting”
“I don’t even understand, yemisi finds me attractive and seduced me, I didn’t know Bisola was also in love”
“Girls” he sighed.
It’s been Mohammed. third month in Lagos, yet he didn’t know the ways of the world; if he does, he was not showing it.
“What do you know about them?” I questioned him, he was hiding something.
“There is this girl in our Mosque; I think I am in love with her”
“What?”…
“Tunde told me you are in love” uche confronted Mohammed.
We have been living together for almost a month, Mohammed being what he was has shown us that he is a good Muslim, he prayed five times
daily and at night. He was virgin, and believed sex is aftermarriage.
“Yes” he replied
Uche laughed “wonder shall. never end”
“Tell us about the girl” I asked him
“She is a good Muslim, we met in the mosque and I think we both fall in. love at first sight”
Uche bust out a devilish laughter “This
guy too dey watch movie”. He said amidst his laugh.
Uche was right, there is no such thing has love at first sight; I can’t dispute lust at first sight though.
“So what next?” I asked
“I want to meet her parent and ask for her hand in marriage”
“Are you nuts?” I was angry with his thoughtless action
“which kind rubbish b dat” I continued.
“You won’t understand, she said I should come on Friday” he confirmed the meeting time and left both of us with our mouth wide open.
That night, while lying on bed, Mohammed asked me a question;
“Is it right for me to spend money on her?”
“Have you been spending money on
her? “ Was the only reply I could give him
“Yes”
“How much?”
“Well, I always buy beverages and snacks for her;
I gave her 1500naira today to buy the cloth she will wearing on frriday”
“You bleeped up man”
“I know, but I think am doing something right.”
Mohammed is still new to the world, life in North in north differs from Lagos. she consented to my plan to run a background check on the girl in her street.
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
I guess d paragraph stuff is more of nairaland fault...not mine
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by sanyahkod(m): 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ride on bro..
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
The day was sunny, dark clouds are seen forming in the sky, the coalescence I presumed will formed in less than three hours. Three guys were on their way to test their investigative skill, two of them hoped for the worse, while the third guy has a proudness about him.
They entered through the street gate;
"where she talked say she dey stay?" tunde turned to Mohammed who was looking as if he had seen a ghost. Tunde trace the direction of his friend sight and slimed.
coming towards them is a couple holding hands and smiling on the road; the lady wore a top that shows part of her cleavages with a leggings that shows her curvy bottom. Her hairstyle was Ghana weaving ......
Tunde dragged his friend to the main gate and hide , the couples said their goodbyes with a hug.
"Allah! lahi lahi, I must confront her" Mohammed tried to remove himself from their place of hide. his friend pulled him back;
"what if they are families or friend"
Mohammed gave an explanation that its not acceptable for friends to hug in Islam and her mode of dressing is a disgrace.
"Make we confront the guy Na" it was uche that brought the opinion. They approached the guy....
" chairman, that your sister na preeti gal, chai she be like mami water" Uche said to the guy after the greetings.
The guy smiled " that gal wey you see so na oloso aye" he hissed
" As she small reach , she fit Bleep e"
It was sad, how could he spoil her carrier like that? he end up telling them that he just jilted her; they guessed it was the other round.
Tunde said "Mohammed we need to....." he turned back, Mohammed is gone
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
sanyahkod: Ride on bro..

yea bro...u can follow d abridge version at http://alaafyn..com

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by ninja4life(m): 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
lolzzzzzzzzz nice story.following thread
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by bukit05(f): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
Keep it up aburo
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
ninja4life: lolzzzzzzzzz nice story.following thread

glad to hear that
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
bukit05: Keep it up aburo

yes sweetie
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by 360prince(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2013
alaafyn:

yes sweetie

This one were you just the answer her YES SWEETI, i hope say you no go bomb her too?sad

badguy with lagos life. Nice story
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2013
It was a solemn evening, Mohammed was sober throughout the journey home, Uchenna. was whistling to himself, all I was thinking of is how to deal with the girl; God forgives, I don’t.

************************************************************* At home, I called the boys to a round table “let’s deal with the girl”
“I agree with you Tunde” Uche replied; always willing for a new adventure.
“No” Mohammed opened his mouth for the first time in fifteen minutes; a sad news for the bacteria in his mouth.
“E be like say you dey mad? U dey always do like say na you only pass” uche was angry

“One thing I learnt in Lagos is that ‘you have to be smart and expect the next guy to cheat you’, what happened today was a lesson for us” I started Facing Mohammed now

“you have to treat her Bleep up”
“Why? Allah will do the justice for me”
“All your life, you have been holy; you always want to do the right thing until you are duped by a bimbo”
“Let’s use this to pass a message across to other guys like that, treat her like a kaffir!” I concluded
“What did you want me to do now?”
“Meet her as usual in mosque tomorrow and invite her home” “What of the visit to her house?”

I smiled “she will give you an. excuse “ *****************************************************************************

“Are you sure am gonna be OK?
“Yes, Mohammed” I reassured him.
“The plan is simple, invite the girl over, and entertain her like a proper visitor”
“Touch her, use your brain, free your heart and you will do just fine” I concluded.
“I can’t”
I sighed “in case you don’t know what am talking about, you have to make love to her!

Mohammed was shocked, he was sweating.
“That is impossible to do ”
“Is it because you are a virgin?”
“Yes and my religion!” I laughed
“There comes a time in life when you need not to conform to norms “
I sighed “I think the time is now” I concluded.

“To be honest, I had always wanted to have sex and be a bad boy for once but my religion…..” I stopped him half way
“God will forgive you”
“Ok, teach me all I need to know”

Mohammed is a good rigid Muslim, he has overcome different temptations and many offers I made but what happened to him. changed his mind, he was a wounded lion. I thought him everything he needs to know and the location of condoms in the room.
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by Jumizie13(f): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2013
Jesus!
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by naomy911: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2013
kudos,pls carry on dear
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by felipemadero(m): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
Badoo!..**succintly followin** grin
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
Jumizie13: Jesus!
is Lord
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
felipemadero: Badoo!..**succintly followin** grin

Na u oo
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
naomy911: kudos,pls carry on dear

thanks sweets
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
sorry for being late ...I was busy updating the main blog @ Lagos dudes: S2E2...contd: http://alaafyn..com/2013/11/lagos-dudes-s2e2contd_22.html
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
I left the room for the main building, a few days earlier, madam command me to teach the younger sister too " she will need a person to teach her the basics, you won't get paid for the service"

The younger fat girl was wearing spag strap top and bum short. if she was trying to impress me; she tried. we began the journey and for an hour I taught her indices from mathematics.

After the first hour, she lose her concentration and begin flirting. she rubbed against me with her 38AA breast.
"am tired, let's rest" she leaned against me
"please stop" I was claiming an holy boy.

She blackmailed me "I'll tell mum u kissed my sister"
she kissed me and I kissed her back........
"what are you doing with my sister?...."

Unknown to me, bisola was sleeping inside her room and she caught us.
I stood up and took my leave.....
"coward!" she shouted after me.

I knew she won't tell her mum, because I already kissed her and I guessed she loves me.

I went to our room only to find Mohammed sleeping like à log of wood, I smiled
"my friend is now a man..........
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by Fonydear(f): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hmm this Tunde is bad o
Re: Lagos Dudes: The Beginning!! by alaafyn(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
Fonydear: Hmm this Tunde is bad o

Na so we see am ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Sweet Pain" / Torn / The Nairaland Literature Board And The Change It Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.