Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,013 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! (22478 Views)

BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
F*U*C*K H*I*M !!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by frederickokey(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
Idi Amin: Real men don't smile on their birthdays but death days...Idi Amin Dada undecided
guess you'll wait for ur own death day 4 u 2 smile sad... and allow him 2 flex his fortune
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by tohero(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
one year older , one more year to 2015, one year closer to ur death time... Apy bday...
Rememba, students r lookin 4ward to u,graduates likewise,fathers,mothers, foreigners,childrens.
It is just a year more,which wil u do?
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by imarena(f): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
HBD President Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Abagworo(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday to our President and Commander in Chief. Eke keruwa gozilam gi. Its not easy to govern Nigeria especially when you have a bossy wife to attend to at your little free times. That na double wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by badmeat(m): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
Demdem: Happy Birthday to Jonathan.
some people go open their smelling mouth dey talk anyhow dem like!grin
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by fidlora: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
i wish u lng life gud luck
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by ccharlex: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
gramci: Happy Birthday Mr President.

i hope lie Mohammed won't disagree cheesy
Walahi u r High grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by teejayforu: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday to you Mr president
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by ccharlex: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Abagworo: Happy birthday to our President and Commander in Chief. Eke keruwa gozilam gi. Its not easy to govern Nigeria especially when you have a bossy wife to attend to at your little free times. That na double wahala.
Chineke Bros must u remind him abt d wife @least we shuld free him for today na.... He sha try run go London on his Bday grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by ubahskill(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthaday to my dear mr president goodluck ebele azikiwe jonathan,GOD bless you,GOD bless federal capital republic of nigeria
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by niceeric(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
[b][/b]
Elueme: Happy Birthday Sir. Nigerians love your humility and civility. More grease!
Like seriously?No No No No *in Kevin Hart's voice*
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Aabee(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
dis thread reminds me of my bday last yr, wen sum pple I didn't no exist wishd me hapi bday on facebook and na 2mnths later I c d msg cos I no get time 4 fb.
same tin applies 2 sum bday wishers of dis thread we're oga jona no go even no say exist till his death. if u wan wish am hapi bday, call his fone no or go aso rock.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by LadyH(f): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
hbd sire. #teamfreshair

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by onyi4edu(f): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
N̶̲̥̅̊☺ matter what people say,i still like ₰ respect you not because of your perfection, but because even in your imperfection you stil strive to be the best and N̶̲̥̅̊☺ matter what your critics do, they don't change who you are and your focus in life.
Happy Birthday M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ able president
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by niceeric(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dumb-@ss chicken hearted president.....hearty cheers I guess
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
onyi4edu: N̶̲̥̅̊☺ matter what people say,i still like ₰ respect you not because of your perfection, but because even in your imperfection you stil strive to be the best and N̶̲̥̅̊☺ matter what your critics do, they don't change who you are and your focus in life.
Happy Birthday M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ able president

hey kiss a$$. bad news, The president cant read this.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by chebeoc(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
Oga Jona happy! happy!!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Youngzedd(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2013

LONG LIFE OGA JONA.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Alveez(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday Mr. President wishing u long life and prosperity .
Aint a big fan of urs tho ,but what da heck ,its ur special day and u ar my President ...at least for now. So lead us well as u can till 2015 wen we will give u ur scorecard via our Thumbs
Its never too late to score distinction sir.
Do Hav a blast sir ,
Happy birth celebrations!
God bless Nigeria!

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Codedboy1: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
Capnd143: Happy the birthday to the president and commander in cheif of the armed forces of the federal republic of nigeria. Bt sir we are stil expecting a lot 4rm u oh! Corruption=10%
power=68%
Education=48%
HealthCare=52%
Infrastructure=62%
Agriculture=49%
Defense=48%
#TEAM2015

dis 1 don pass 100% na
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by fabulousdame(f): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
hbd
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by anuoro: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Long live Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by niceeric(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
pcnwamadi:
as daft as he is, he holds a Ph.D. degree, which I can bet wit my life u don't ve. as daft as he is, he became a deputy governor, became a governor, became a Vice President and became ur president. am sure ur poverty stricken father can never get to his level and even ur generation to come cant achieve wat dis man u called daft has achieved. so why don't u get a road map and drive to hell, cos I know u cant afford a flight.. back to topic- Happy bufday our dear President, we wish u many more years sir, 10,000 will fall on ur right hand, 20,000 on ur left hand, but they shall not come near u, every tongue dat rise against u shall be condemned.. in Jesus name, Amen.
Bill Gates don't hold no Ph.D....apple's Steve never did....bet he like most profs I know who just av these African degrees cos of theoretical knowledge they av..practical is zero!Hence d number of mechanical engineering Professors in Nigeria yet we import safety pins from China.......So shut your mouth and let others practice their freedom of speech!!!...Damn!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by onyi4edu(f): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
nutty_hnic:

hey kiss a$$. bad news, The president cant read this.

Didnt write it ƒø® d president 2 read neither did I write it ƒø® U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 comment. Jst move-on unnoticed Okα̲̅γ̲̣̣̥?
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
Demdem:

If I don't wish him well, won't say HBD.
I see no insult, just called him by his name just like aregberascal and co.
at least call him jonaTHAN today.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Clemzy16(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Abeg who knw seun make e help me tell am say i don spend more than a month online since wen i register, na 3hours i com see nw. Na how i wan take make almost 2000 comments for 2hours, shey i be winch? *angry*
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by teaser212(f): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Small boy, HBD!!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by nagoma(m): 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
taharqa: President Jonathan obtained his PhD in 1995; whilst, he became Dep Gov in 1999... Stop been sillly, and face d crust of d topic of d thread
That makes it even more curious, 18 years post PhD and still clueless? Happy birthday to him anyway.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Bday My Presido. I pray for more wisdom for you from God and Grace to Lead this country well. 1 Tim. 2:12. Thank you, Lord, for our President.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by estyvino(m): 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday my Presido..... Carry go noooo Saking
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by deezage: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Would PDP Governors Visit APC Benue But Ignore PDP Taraba? / Shockwaves In Ambode’s Camp Over Tinubu’s ‘direct Primaries’ Stance / Fayemi Sworn-in As Governor Of Ekiti State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.