Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! (22489 Views)

BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by okiuso(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday our dear President!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by prettyboi1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Capnd143: Happy the birthday to the president and commander in cheif of the armed forces of the federal republic of nigeria. Bt sir we are stil expecting a lot 4rm u oh! Corruption=10%
power=68%
Education=48%
HealthCare=52%
Infrastructure=62%
Agriculture=49%
Defense=48%
#TEAM2015
Hmmm, I see. Please go here & let's know how these statistics really match up to what our president has done in real life.

https://www.nairaland.com/1522444/moment-honesty-what-president-jonathan#19670558
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by alotofgrace(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
[size=16pt]HOW TO INCREASE THE INTERNAL MEMORY OF YOUR ANDROID DEVICE[/size]

http://abume4life..com/2013/11/how-to-increse-internal-memory-of-your.html
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by RealInanz(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hbd to u sir
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by creativemusic: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
well as a leader i pray for you to succeed as commanded by the Holy Bible: You will succeed, but remember to make things easy for the people oooooooo, people they suffer ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by ajufinz(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday!!!
Mr President
I Wish many more fruitful years ahead.
Above all l Wish You Jesus.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Bome01(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday, Mr. President! GGMUB!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by deebrain(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
happy birthday to our president..........

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by deebrain(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
alotofgrace: [size=16pt]HOW TO INCREASE THE INTERNAL MEMORY OF YOUR ANDROID DEVICE[/size]

http://abume4life..com/2013/11/how-to-increse-internal-memory-of-your.html

i no blame u..... ASUU STRIKE.....
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Buchianom(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
HBD President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!

Wish you the best my dear president.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by deebrain(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
angry

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by MATUREZEE: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy BIRTHDAY my Able President. GCFR.
Wishing u many more returns
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by enigmatique(m): 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
HBD Mr President. Wish u long lif and prosperity. Also wish u a never-seen-before endowment for directing the gargantuan ship called Nigeria, for I believe even my Father above know sey ee no eezy. God bless you.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by pittarz0001: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by awodman: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday my president..the lord shall perfect your greatness and fulfill everything that concerns you and your plans for this great nation..Under your watch it shall be forward ever backward never for this country!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Oluabayomi1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
Blogking: Popping an imaginary champagne and singing P'sqaures "E nor easy oh" on his behalf! Born on November 20th 1957, our beloved presido is 56 today! He should be celebrated, because despite all the odds it is not easy to govern a diverse nation such as Nigeria! He is leaving for London today to preside over a 3-day meeting of Nigeria’s Honourary International Investors’ Council... Long Live our president! Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
May d Almighty God enlarge ur coast as u mark ur day,amen
The Almighty God ll frustrate every evil plan against u,ur cabinet and Nigeria @large,amen
HBD!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Sike(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
Lmao. GEJ self dey do birthday? LoL. Happy Birthday Oh
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Moonland100(m): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday 2 my birthday mate President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.Wishing us lng life nd prosperity
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by extremelygolden: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday Uncle Jona, I dey here dey hail you ooo.

Tuale, Baba Presido.

Your Sun no go quick dim!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR PRESIDENT
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by 99100(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE PEOPLES PRESIDENT.
-MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOW.
-MAY THE ALMIGHTY GRANT YOU MORE WISDOM AS YOU LEAD NIGERIA TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY.
-AND MAY YOUR DETRACTORS FALL INTO CONFUSION AS U MARCH TO REGISTER URSELF AS NIGERIA'S BEST PERFORMED PRESIDENT.
-MAY D ALMIGHTY GRANT US MORE MB TO ATTACK,EDUCATE AND CAUTION UR DETRACTORS E-COCKROACHES.
#AMEN#
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Cheriepet: 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday Mr. President. I pray for God's wisdom, guidance n protection upon u. congratulations Sir
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by sweetwater(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
HBD to you sir
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by josephk: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
smileyHappy Bufday 2our luvly presido and wullnp
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Smooyis(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday Mr President. More of God's guidance and strenght in the years ahead.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Dpeacemaker101: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
HBD to the best president in Africa, we love you and we trust you to make Nigeria better.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by nero69: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy b day people oreinted presido. Against all odds your are perfoming. Talk less and continue to perform. Come 2015 you need not stress youself too much. I will personally mobilize 100,000 nigerians to vote for you sir. Love from the bottom of my heart. Greetings from new zealand!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Livinusc(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday our able Presidio,wish u many- many years ahead,may u continue to live for us....Amen.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birth Date, And Many Happy Returns.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Twist4u: 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birth day mr.president.wish ya many more years ahead.cheerrrsssssss
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Demdem(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
booqee: at least call him jonaTHAN today.

That's my decision to make. I choose not to. Jonathan stands.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Oludrex(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Bome01: Happy Birthday, Mr. President! GGMUB!
GGMUB.. Trust me the biggest he can be is nigeria's president

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. / Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Edo, Attack Afuze Police Station (Graphic Photos) / Bandits Kidnap 80 Children In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.