Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. (21657 Views)

President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) / "Heart Attacks & Frustration Kill 7 Parents Of Chibok Girls" - Community Leader / Lagos Community Leader Killed By Reckless Convoy Of Kwara First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by dabrake(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2013
Nigeria Jagajaga
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by saved: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2013
oluwashaddow: soon this ones too will start blocking roads and airports when dem wan travel, wat is d duty of a first lady sef?
: -- The duty of a first lady is to cook Mr president or execu -thieves governors food, give him Emotional support & maintain the domestic affairs. But, they are now blocking streets, using convoy to kill people, sacking civil servants & causing problems in their home states. We did not vote for them but, usurp authority vested in the office of their husband(s) to terrorise us. Opportunists.
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by lwise(m): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2013
My siater told me about this last week,she was at d other side of the road when it happened.It was a gory site as she describe and she said d the convoy stopped for a while, the police men came to check,then zoomed off after some minutes.
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by Alakowe2001: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2013
Kwara Gov's Wife Denies Link With Accident

The Wife of the Kwara State Governor, Mrs Omolewa Ahmed, has denied a report by Saharareporters.com linking her convoy with a traffic accident in Lagos last week in which two people allegedly died.

Speaking through Dr. Femi Akorede, spokesperson to the State Governor, Mrs Ahmed disclaimed any involvement with the reported accident and challenged Saharareporters.com to produce the Police report linking her or her convoy with the incident.

"I have been reliably briefed by several people in the convoy including the wife of the Governor and the facts indicate that Mrs Ahmed's convoy narrowly escaped from the accident rather than causing it. On the said day, Mrs Ahmed was returning from visiting someone in hospital when her convoy narrowly escaped being hit by a tipper-truck, having left the scene of the accident seconds earlier by choice of providence. On noticing the out-of-control tipper truck racing towards them, the remaining drivers quickly left the junction and joined the convoy. The reported accident, tragic as it is, therefore had nothing to do with Mrs Ahmed or her convoy. However, any loss of life is tragic and sad no matter the cause.
"Furthermore, Mrs Ahmed was unaware of what happened until she got to Ilorin and was told about the near-mishap. As a kind-hearted person, she will have offered assistance if she had been aware of the incident at the time. We also only got an inkling of the alleged casualty from the accident following a newspaper report the following day which however did not mention her or her convoy", said DrFemi Akorede

"It is also untrue that the tipper truck in question reportedly ran into by-standers in a bid to avoid a collision with Mrs Ahmed's convoy. Neither is it true that the convoy was driving on the wrong side of the road. All drivers in the convoy have a standing order to avoid over-speeding and to always comply with traffic rules.
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by felzylix(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2013
adezjamz: In my opinion, U̶̲̥̅̊ need medical attention more than him. If U̶̲̥̅̊ really think right, U̶̲̥̅̊'ll understand him without quote.
Swiftlee:
What is this one saying ??
The truth!!!
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by Originalsly: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2013
Hmmm.....at times jungle justice is necessary to put an end to certain practices.
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by adisa204(m): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
This Sahara desert share and der stories
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by nonzy26(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
vIDEO OF THE CRASHING OR IT NEVER HAPPENED

mumu...
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by tellwisdom: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
booqee: why should first ladies be using convoy?? First ladies of a state not d country. Seven cars! Na thunder go fire all of them!

Na person sey make poverty dey romance u?? sad
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by smogup: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
RedBenson: My annoyance is, why didnt the truck driver ram the vehicle on the convoy instead of the poor masses? We would by this time be applauding him for job well done if he had rammed the truck on the convoy. Nonsense driver! Besides, all these useless 1st ladies or whatever they call themselves, what is thier responsibities in the society sef? On what account shld a convoy be attached to a 1st lady? It's high policy laws are put in place to retrack sensibility in our society. A president/governor's wife shld be in the kitchen cooking for our hushand and guests coming to the govt house but here, you have her moving around on convoy aimlessly using the state fund to fuel the vehicles plus other expenses incurred in the process of the journey when majority of the citizens are dying in abject poverty. Since she had used convoy to destroy souls, in convoy shall she and other reckless convoy users/drivers die - amen.

That's the prayer of the Nigerian masses!!!

Well spoken!
Nigerians are endangered specie
RIP to the dead.
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
some dumb Nigerians still support the evil these politicians inflict on us...shameful indeed.
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by Muttex(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
Gosh........
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by Elan83(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Btruth:

Supported. Permit me to say that we should start attacking their convoy with stones and other hard objects whenever such acts happens again.

Foolish set of govt.
dont try 2 attck doz idiots o abeg,2 avoid story dat touches d hrt.
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by adeniyiphemmy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
May d Lord save us from all dis politicians that caredless for human/masses life.
Well God dey shaaaaaa.
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by frederickokey(m): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
OLHM... Oh lord have mercy... what kind of heart do these mooaf**kers have
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by Ngasky(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Since first lady is now officially political office, INEC should start conducting election in this disproportional esteemed office.
Any lady that want to become a concubine should campaign and be elected into this degrading office.
Shame on so called women feminist organisations
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by LadyH(f): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
dem go dey drive lyk say na only dem get rd. God is watching.
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by Nicepoker(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Son. Abuja based medical doctor
mama. Ice cream seller.
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by creativemusic: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
this convoy killing is too much... pls let us know who to vote for next time ok........................ fashola is not using any convoy in Lagos State. why con;t they follow him? fear of nothing? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by badesco(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
It is now a regular occurrence now in nigeria hearing of convoy of one governor or the other killing innocent people and nothing or nobody got prosecuted after. it seems it is very common with Kogi and Kwara state governors convoy. something is fishy somewhere.
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by Shine1177: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
oyb: If only kwara was among the g7, then there would be justice. All we can expect now is denials, unless maybe falana steps in

Sorry to disappoint you, Kwara state governor is among the G7 PDP governors with the backing of their 'almighty' Senator Bukola Saraki.

The G7 governors are:
1. HE, Rt. Hon Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers)
2. HE, Wamako (Sokoto)
3. HE, Babangida Aliyu (Niger)
4. HE Sule Lamido (Jigawa)
5. HE, Rabiu Kwakwaso (Kano)
6. HE, Murtala Nyako (Adamawa)
7. HE, Abdulfatah Ahmed (Kwara) The only 1st Term governor among them (Saraki's toy).
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by businessMODE(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
Honestly its so heartbreaking... I once was pointing at something close to the road when Gombe State Governors convoy was passing and a policeman from the staff car aimed his rifle at me ...hmmm... the worst expirience was when I was traveling to Makurdi from Abuja last week...we met a convoy of Emirs from Nasarawa State driving 007 on that dangerous road pushing other users to the edge of those deep many-have-gone abi na many-will-live gully... Emir wey constitution no know sef...the leaders should be held responsible...
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
tellwisdom:

Na person sey make poverty dey romance u?? sad
the day wey you go post one sensible comment for here, then i will know the the world is really coming to an end. Goat

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by Hero10001: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
kovak: If you meet a govt convoy on the way, just say your last prayer!

Too bad for this country.
When i was serving (NYSC) in Kaduna, we got a tip about the late. Gov Yakowa's visit to our PPA (Village) in South Kaduna.
Na so we corpers come gather dressed in our fine NYSC crested T.shirt with the hope of getting some egunje from Governor.
As convoy enter, na so we block road, chai!
Come see "Aboki Millitary Securitie Men" with shining-new guns!
As we dey trowey head-dress to excite the Governor, na gun-shot follow o..
O boy! Come see race for jungle!?
Na that day i know say i fit run pass Husein Bolt.
I nearly run reach Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by whitecat007: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
Go back and read it again!

The said mama and an Ice cream seller are the two people killed.
Nicepoker: Son. Abuja based medical doctor
mama. Ice cream seller.

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by ignis: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
s!s! afrika:
God will deliver us all from all these politicians!
Our BLOOD shall not be used for rituals befre this year runs out IJN,,, amen oooo
AMEN
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by Richy4(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Assuming she was a mother, she would have stopped to know what was going on. that act of non concern over an accident she was aware of just made her a wife undecided
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by agrovick(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
I hope I read this article right? sahara reporters claimed Iyayi was shot in an article I read earlier and nw this same sahara is saying he died in an accident involving kogi state governor's convoy. #confused
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by obi123: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
"convoy of the first lady"
have you ever heard such BS
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by tellwisdom: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
booqee: the day wey you go post one sensible comment for here, then i will know the the world is really coming to an end. Goat

Anuofia jati jati angry
Re: Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. by Rep042: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wow,the news is already on the front page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Ayade, Formally Welcomes Him To APC / Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market / The Bombshell From Yinka Odumakin To Tinubu (A Must Read)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.