Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? (21261 Views)

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? / What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 22, 2013
chris_villa:
You wanto cross Nigerian Boundary without passport and or visa
Police is your friend
Leave am
Who nor go nor know
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Johnsonpac(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2013
ammyluv2002: I will surely miss "his pocket" especially this Christmas season grin grin grin
grin
ammyluv2002: I will surely miss "his pocket" especially this Christmas season grin grin grin
Its true actually and its very obvious from ur profile pic.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Johnsonpac(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2013
sad angry angry
Yes i will definitely miss her bleep
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by zelexotunla(m): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2013
Still struggling to get someone like her. I dey miss her kiss,smile,simple but classic lifestyle and her shaving skill. What a 1derful gurl!
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by cocoC(f): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2013
Won't miss a thing. Already fed up with him
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by justplainpaul(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2013
ogugua88: His voice. His personality. He's so unique. I love the way he encourages me and pushes me to succeed. He makes all my hard work and stress worth it. His jokes too. They're numerous.

Abeg, make I no tink am. cry
Seriously, una just put unaselves on a long thing. una dey see but una no fit touch.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by troy20(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2013
luggy: to be honest, I ve be missing here since february 2013. It realing tauch me. but after some months, I beging to enjoy her absent, that is I Can now save my as much as I want,, However since last year she left me for another man, I ve never have fucking sex., and. I.:m happy for it, no golora.,: no aids or hiv. I.:m happy for dat
nice decision bro.just stay off punny for now....and drugs too
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by justplainpaul(m): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2013
I will miss her food, her booby and her wahala. will certainly miss what she says whenever she calls me when i'm being late on a date. 'Paul, is this how you're going to treat me in this relationship? paul, do you hate being with me?
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Omowunmialuko(f): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2013
I dnt pray such thng happen,cnt jst imagine ao i wl feel.chai,he is my everythng,am incomplete without him.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2013
Men too much,...these ladies are all brainwashed..
Incomplete ko,miscomplete ni
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2013
chris_villa:
You wanto cross Nigerian Boundary without passport and or visa
Police is your friend
Nigga please!!! I no send u nw..y u always up in my bizness?
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by desy24444(m): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2013
Oboi na s**x o cos I lik d way she day give A̶̲̥̅♏ 2 me
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nduwin(f): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2013
u never meet smart girl be dat o!u are always in the midst of dull chics bro!
Dubemkelly: Truth be told,its a sad experience,would feel hurt buh not deeply, life is just a school,u learn thru it n move on n in other words as a sharp guy,girl no fit tell me bye bye
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
I'd miss a sense of reinforcement; that air around me he makes untouchable/impenetrable to everything but himself.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Youngpo413: 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
HARDDON: it is only on NL that people got perfect luvs....real life, they r but cats and dogs!

and then amazingly, them gurls who cant even afford a guy(save road side touts), claim to be hooked up!

all thanks to social Ntws!

chei,you get mouth,lol
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Youngpo413: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
joelenesleek: I don't pray it sha, but if it should happen in My Dream, I'll miss cleaning his kitchen and toilet, miss cooking for Him, I'll miss his great Hug,smell and money, I'll surely miss the GREAT pleasure he gives during SEX OMG!. But I'll sure keep up the Frienship before I wake up from my Dream.

you are a guy,no sane lady will write this piece of shit!
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Youngpo413: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
luggy: to be honest, I ve be missing here since february 2013. It realing tauch me. but after some months, I beging to enjoy her absent, that is I Can now save my as much as I want,, However since last year she left me for another man, I ve never have fucking sex., and. I.:m happy for it, no golora.,: no aids or hiv. I.:m happy for dat

sorry
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by EmmyDe25(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
sexymoma: will miss the way we usually walk from abule-egba to pen cinema.. at the end of it we both buy sachet water to drink. grin

If he says it over... That means i will miss a great friend cry

You mean you do walk from Abule-Egba to Pen-Cinema What are you smoking?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by EmmyDe25(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
cocoC: Won't miss a thing. Already fed up with him
Hello pretty, I am available.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Affiongowuna: 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
I'l Dance etighi grin
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by joelenesleek(f): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
Young po413:

you are a guy,no sane lady will write this piece of shiiiiit!

What makes you think I am a Boy? Am a girl and I am sane.I meant everything I wrote up there.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by greall1: 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
For past 3years my girl don leave me. I never fall in love again. I just dey flex around anyone of them tell me she can't continue again d door is open d only thing i Will missed s only ow I'm aving sex wth her shikene lol
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Chubhie: 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
I do miss her angelic voice and watching her become perfect in video games I taught her. Her leaving gave me more room to rediscover my magic and effect I have on people and most of all, my spiritual man is rock solid now and my guys have all the time with me to deliberate and fashion out original ideas for hostile takeover of Our world.. Though am yet to make a billion dollar mark I set for myself but I feel lighter without her....
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Usjimy(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
greall1: For past 3years my girl don leave me. I never fall in love again. I just dey flex around anyone of them tell me she can't continue again d door is open d only thing i Will missed s only ow I'm aving sex wth her shikene lol
Currently working on a cure for you. A surgery to remove the stone inside your heart first. To start, stop listening to that Waje's song.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by sopoundz(m): 12:41am On Nov 23, 2013
chris_villa: sexkillz and ogugua88
I dey background they watch.btw @sexkillz, you said you get em plenty and your boo is saying you're caring.SMHID
me 2 o! *watchn 'em in HD"
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by komek(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
ogugua88: His voice. His personality. He's so unique. I love the way he encourages me and pushes me to succeed. He makes all my hard work and stress worth it. His jokes too. They're numerous.

Abeg, make I no tink am. cry

Is it the same guy I know?
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
komek:

Is it the same guy I know?
yes he is.....d same sexkillz yall know and hes definately smarter dan majority of u beefers,,who so believe dat d e-kind of life is how u live are outside nairaland!smh

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Dannylux: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
Booty butt chic: yes he is.....d same sexkillz yall know and hes definately smarter dan majority of u beefers,,who so believe dat d e-kind of life is how u live are outside nairaland!smh

Omo see defence undecided
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by komek(m): 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
Booty butt chic: yes he is.....d same sexkillz yall know and hes definately smarter dan majority of u beefers,,who so believe dat d e-kind of life is how u live are outside nairaland!smh

Are u suffering from some kind of disease? What's ur own na?

Ogugua88 nwa nnem nwayi? Upcoming something, asampete nwanyi oma, abeg it shud not be that boy biko
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by sopoundz(m): 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dannylux:

Omo see defence undecided
chelsea defencelol
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Fabulousb36(f): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2013
Hmmmmm......Ogugua hold ur guy o.
@topic.....I'd miss a great frnd
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2013
komek:

Are u suffering from some kind of disease? What's ur own na?

Ogugua88 nwa nnem nwayi? Upcoming something, asampete nwanyi oma, abeg it shud not be that boy biko
keep rantin.....aint gat time 2 waste on #smellos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? / 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man / I Quit People Easily, Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.