Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! (5221 Views)

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / I Have Been Duped By A Kaduna Girl / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by chiboy1928(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
I met dis girl online by name precious precisely on 2go.we started talking exchange contact,she call me and I do as well.she was so nice loving and caring she told me abt her family and everyting abt her and then she said she was a student of imt enugu jst finished her ond still hunting for were she is going to do her one year industrial attachment programm.so afta like a month we met on 2go she told me she will be coming to see me in lag dat I should send her money for Tfare and as well come pick her up @d park wich I did.the next day I sent the money to her and wen she was coming to lagos she called me she is on her way and gave me the address of the bus park were am gonna come pick her up so I told her no problem dat by then I should have close fr work and I would be they to pick her up.so the next day she arrived lagos @nyte fr enugu I went to the busstation to pick her up fr they we drove home we got home she had her shower we talk got some stuff to eat and did the love dovy ting,the next day I left for work while we still talk on fone while I was at wor, cos she told me dat was he first time of coming to lag and she knows no were in lag wit dat her igbotic slang. I nw fell for her trick and belive she was saying the truth,dat evening I came bck home fr work drop ma wallet on the bed but I notice somtin wen I came bck fr work,she was all over me romancing kissin dat wen I began to feel unease wat all dis urgent romance and kiss fr her.,so she nw said I should go and take ma bath quickly so I will come bck and we will both have fun.I neva knew dis girl has her own plan I nw said to her dat we should go and bath together she said no dat I should go first but I wasn't at ease and ok wit dat comment.I nw said ok let me go and take ma bath no problem dat I will be back in a minute,b4 living for the bathroom I drop ma wallet on the bed there was some money inside anyway wit ma blackberry bold 4 fone as well and went into the bathroom,but as I was living for the bathroom ma spirit was troubled and was tellin me these girl is upto somtin still yet I went ahead to the bathroom to take ma bath.as I was abt pouring water on my body I heard a sound on the door of ma room leading to the corridor so ma mind was telling me go bck and check dat girl,I quickly put on ma boxer went bck to the room to confirm if she was still in the room.as I enta I couldn't find anyone I check for ma wallet it was they but the money inside wasn't they,my BB fone was gone as well.I nw saw a note she drop on the bed and I went through it she said if u want ur fone back go and pay 25k into my account wit her account no stated they also and wen she recive the alert she will tell me wen and were I can come to collect ma fone and she nw said do i tink she is a fool and do I tink I can used her and dump her like dat.I began to wonder is she seeing me as a womaniser and also was wondering were would she have gone to by dat time of the night cos it was around 9pm all dis was happening.she also left wit ma 20k in ma wallet. I wasn't bothered abt the fone and the money she took anyway, but wat got me worried was ma sim card and hw she outsmart me witout me tinking fast.to cut the story short I neva send her the money rather I went to do a welcome back so I can get ma line bck and also I got anoda BB fone.since then am always careful wit the women I met online cos some of them aren't wat we tink they should be so guys read from ma story and learn becareful wit the ladies u met online.pls dnt mind ma sentence for those ones looking for were I put and didn't put fool stop tanks.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by borntobegr8t(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
gringringrin small small u sef go get sense..u neva see somethn,u say u wan chop chinchingrin
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Danhumprey: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Na today? Oboy,e don tey! I don experience am time after time,and I don learn my lessons. angry
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Lovetinz(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
You now have a Degree,
If you keep hitting online girls,
You could become a Prof. in as little as 12months. grin
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by demelza: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
LOL!
Why do I find it difficult to feel sorry for the OP? grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by drnairalov: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
ur English sha Choi!!
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by vizboy(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
demelza: LOL!
Why do I find it difficult to feel sorry for the OP? grin
hey babe can you follow back
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by ebamma(m): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
2go gals sha, na so one of them come steal my guy dvd
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
D babe sef cheap!!25k??
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by jmoore(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
grin grin
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by KELVINXY: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
Wow.!

Wat a touching story..

So u left a perfect stranger in ur apartment jux bcus she has a hole in betwn dere and probably told u Wat u nid to hair n make u believe...angry

U're even lucky to come home n found ur properties intact...
D gurl sef be amateur..mtscheww
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Harbosede02: D babe sef cheap!!25k??
I swear angry
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Tolexander: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
I was abt pouring water on
my body I heard a sound on
the door of ma room leading
to the corridor so ma mind
was telling me go bck and
check dat girl,I quickly put on
ma boxer went bck to the
room to confirm if she was
still in the room
.as I enta I
couldn't find anyone I check
for ma wallet it was they but
the money inside wasn't
they
,my BB fone was gone as
well.I nw saw a note she
drop on the bed and I went
through it she said if u want
ur fone back go and pay 25k
into my account wit her
account no stated
i can smell lie in this write up!

Na jet she carry leave your room?

You said you put on your boxers immediately you heard the sound and you couldn't run after her.
You go befit nollywood script writing!

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Miner13: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
nd who rang it 2 ur ear dat d babe is cheap. Accordin 2 op msg. By tim calculatn it wud lik 5yrs bck even nw i 1der 4 gals wey dey 4m big babe bt gaari dem dey drink 4 aous. SMH

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Miner13:
nd who rang it 2 ur ear dat d babe is cheap. Accordin 2 op msg. By tim calculatn it wud lik 5yrs bck even nw i 1der 4 gals wey dey 4m big babe bt gaari dem dey drink 4 aous. SMH
pardon??are u refering 2 me?
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by chiboy1928(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
Tolexander: i can smell lie in this write up!

You said you put on your boxers immediately you heard the sound and you couldn't run after her.
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by chiboy1928(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
Tolexander: i can smell lie in this write up!

my guy na fact I dey tell u weather u belive am or not some girls shall I no fit laff dat day my mind jst tell me say nah hunger dey worry the babe.
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Miner13:
Read and understand before attacking did BB bold 4 come out 5 years ago? undecided
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by demelza: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Khalessi:
Read and understand before attacking did BB bold 4 come out 5 years ago? undecided
No spoil the guy parole. E dey form investigator! grin
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
chiboy1928: I met dis girl online by name precious precisely on 2go dat time 2go jst came out (2go came out in 2007)here was some money inside anyway wit ma blackberry bold 4 fone (was released in 2010)
Or did you get your own bb4 before 2010?
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by mspee(f): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Khalessi:
demelza: No spoil the guy parole. E dey form investigator! grin

Lmao! You are not nice at all cheesy
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
We need to put all this liars and busy bodies in there place did you ladies read the story? grin
demelza: No spoil the guy parole. E dey form investigator! grin
ms_pee:

Lmao! You are not nice at all cheesy
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by chiboy1928(m): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
Khalessi:
Or did you get your own bb4 before 2010?
mr investigator I may nt be right wen 2go came out or have the actual date but then I was new on 2go and felt since I was new on 2go it certainly came out dat time wich I have corrected above so stop quoting ma thread pls tanks.
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by pasqal09: 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
But OP, why are u even telling us this shit. Is it for us to knw how stupid u are? undecided
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by chiboy1928(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
pasqal09: But OP, we are u even this us this shit. Is it for us to knw how stupid u are? undecided
bros work on ur english first feel like vomitting.
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Mikocake(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sounds like som1 I knw..picture pls
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
chiboy1928: bros work on ur english first feel like vomitting.
Ah classic pot calling kettle black... undecided
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
try go thief am for warri market cheesy,
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by nkwachiabel(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
Khalessi: We need to put all this liars and busy bodies in there place did you ladies read the story? grin
buh khalessi u knw say d guy dey look for fan nah. Male d OP make name small. Who knws na him write d part of sum nollywood scenes wey 15yrs ago Mercy J dey use blackberry curve 2
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by nkwachiabel(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
lynpetra: try go thief am for warri market cheesy,
na den u go knw say 25k no be small money grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
nkwachiabel: na den u go knw say 25k no be small money grin grin grin grin
by d time all those ogogoro drinking fish selling women beat her,kon still bath her eja aro water,she go know say khaki no be leather cheesy cheesy grin,+ the free breast and yash wey she go advertise

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped By A 2go Girl True Life Story!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
Msteeeew! Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) / X-rated Story (18 & Above) / To My Airforce1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.