Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Inspiration FM - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inspiration FM (1066 Views)

Inspiration From The First Obstetric Scan Pic Of My Son / What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland / Where Can I Get Tickets To Inspiration Fm Jamz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspiration FM by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Inspiration FM by Gboliwe: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
olatunji21: she's bin ill for quite a while..she kept complaining of stomach bit..she's bin to 2different hospitals, they either prescribe one drug or another which she have bought all, bt still no result..
in an unusual manner she called me dis aft2nun telling me to take care of my slibing, nt to fite wit my broda's, i should take care of here bizness, nt to ask for repayment frm her debtors and all other scary stuff...
AM SCARED...though we quarrel alot bt she's still my bst frd....

Be still and know that He is God. I just prayed for her and I pray she gets well soon. Do not be afraid. It is well cool
Re: Inspiration FM by jumzzy448: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
I pray your mummy gets well soon. Don't panic and be steadfast in prayer. There is nothing God cannot do
Re: Inspiration FM by lecturerdabo(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
It is well wit her
Re: Inspiration FM by judii(f): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
May God grant her a miraculous healing in Jesus' name! (Amen).

2 Likes

Re: Inspiration FM by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Poster it is well.
Pls what was she diagonised with?
What kind of hospital did u take her to.
What is she swallowing(as in d kind of drugs.what do they cure)
U sound as one who has lost hope.

Take her to good hospital. Make sure u know what is wrong with her and source for a very competent hand in that field.
If u r able to know what ails her, u can still come here and ask to be directed to the best doctor or capable hands will tell u what to do.

Now is d time to act. Don't accept what she told u and relax.
We r also here to chip in whatever way we can.
May God lead and guide u.
She will live .
Re: Inspiration FM by dahmie2013: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
It is well dear!
Re: Inspiration FM by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
judii: May God grant her a miraculous healing in Jesus' name! (Amen).
Amen....tanks a,million time
Re: Inspiration FM by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
jumzzy448: I pray your mummy gets well soon. Don't panic and be steadfast in prayer. There is nothing God cannot do
Yea..he is d mst mercoful, the mst Beneficient...tanks ma
Re: Inspiration FM by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
Gboliwe:

Be still and know that He is God. I just prayed for her and I pray she gets well soon. Do not be afraid. It is well cool
definately it is...tanks bro
Re: Inspiration FM by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Poster it is well.
Pls what was she diagonised with?
What kind of hospital did u take her to.
What is she swallowing(as in d kind of drugs.what do they cure)
U sound as one who has lost hope.

Take her to good hospital. Make sure u know what is wrong with her and source for a very competent hand in that field.
If u r able to know what ails her, u can still come here and ask to be directed to the best doctor or capable hands will tell u what to do.

Now is d time to act. Don't accept what she told u and relax.
We r also here to chip in whatever way we can.
May God lead and guide u.
She will live .
i find it hard to comprehend wat d doctor wrote bt wen i took it to d pharmacist he gave me d drugs..i will post dere name here mayb u kan detect wat d probs is..
Re: Inspiration FM by madampresident(f): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
He said nothing will happen to your mother........,because by his stripes she is healed.Halelujah
Re: Inspiration FM by soulglo: 12:32am On Nov 21, 2013
olatunji21:
i find it hard to comprehend wat d doctor wrote bt wen i took it to d pharmacist he gave me d drugs..i will post dere name here mayb u kan detect wat d probs is..
why are you trying to figure out what the doctor wrote? Why can't you ask them. Don't you speak? Of course we will pray for your mother but you have not even bothered to find out what ails her. Praying without doing your part. If you do not ask about your mother who in the world would you ask about. The very least you should do is know exactly what the doctor claims is wrong with her. You have taken her to two different hospitals and in each case you left without figuring out what ails her or what she is being medicated for. FIND OUT WHAT HER DIAGNOSIS IS?
Re: Inspiration FM by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 21, 2013
olatunji21:

The said dr didn't tell u and ur family what is wrong with her?
Nigerian doctors!
It is well.
Go back to the hospital, demand to c the doctor who treated her and ask him (her) what was diagonised and all d drugs she was giving. Write them down.
When u know the name,surf the net to know more about it. Come here too and ask questions.
(If its an illness that is somehow, heaven forbids,u can create another username and ask about it so u won't be ridiculed here.)
Pls ask questions and take her to the best hospital that can treat her.
Don't relent,u hear.
She will live to bless u at her old age. May the good Lord be with u all.
I join u in prayer too.
(U can check out health section if u know what it is for similar thread, it will help also)
Re: Inspiration FM by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 21, 2013
soul_glo: why are you trying to figure out what the doctor wrote? Why can't you ask them. Don't you speak? Of course we will pray for your mother but you have not even bothered to find out what ails her. Praying without doing your part. If you do not ask about your mother who in the world would you ask about. The very least you should do is know exactly what the doctor claims is wrong with her. You have taken her to two different hospitals and in each case you left without figuring out what ails her or what she is being medicated for. FIND OUT WHAT HER DIAGNOSIS IS?
Don't blame her pls. Majority of us r like that. U go to hospital and after xplaining to d dr, he write drugs or tests down for u and that's all. We r so afraid to ask them questions. I don't know if its fear or what.
It is well sha.
We learn everyday.
I hope she will do the needful fast.
DEMAND to know everything in her file.
Don't be afraid.
Re: Inspiration FM by Tinkybabe(f): 12:43am On Nov 21, 2013
By his stripes,she is healed!

Op what of your dad or older relatives?If she's feeling as bad as you've highlighted here then she should be placed on admission.I want to believe her ailment is beyond house treatment medics,she probably needs to be under the close supervision of a health professional.

You guys should take her to a better hospital and have a chat with the practitioner to know what's wrong.
It is well.
Re: Inspiration FM by soulglo: 12:54am On Nov 21, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Don't blame her pls. Majority of us r like that. U go to hospital and after xplaining to d dr, he write drugs or tests down for u and that's all. We r so afraid to ask them questions. I don't know if its fear or what.
It is well sha.
We learn everyday.
I hope she will do the needful fast.
DEMAND to know everything in her file.
Don't be afraid.

Afraid? What was the doctor paid for? Is it not to find out what is wrong and let them know. Thanks for explaining though. I think I understand better now. We need to do better and take charge of our lives. I would even think that the Doctor does not need to be told to explain what is going on. People have been so beaten into submission that someone can not even demand for the services they paid for even in life or death situations.
Re: Inspiration FM by greatgod2012(f): 5:04am On Nov 21, 2013
@op, it is well.
As you have been advised, find out from the doctor who treated her to know exactly what is wrong with her, what is ailing her, buy the drugs prescribed, use them with faith.

Everytime always lay your hand on her confessing she will not die but live to declare the glory of God, we join our faith with yours and declare that you will come back here to testify on her behalf.

Meanwhile, watch and pray! I think you understand this sha!

1 Like

Re: Inspiration FM by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 21, 2013
@ OP! May God almighty heal your mother and she will reap the fruit her labours and enjoy her children's love in jesus name. Amen.
Re: Inspiration FM by ifyalways(f): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2013
@OP,as you've been told,please go back to the doctor and insist he tells you what is wrong with your mom.

God is still in the business of healing,he won't forget your mom.
Re: Inspiration FM by BukkyDan(f): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2013
Our God is Jehovah Rapha (God our healer), he has done in the past and he'll still do it again. Your mother shall be healed be power of the blood of Jesus because by His stripes she's made whole.

Have faith @ OP, what ever the illness is, it has no place in your mother's body, she shall recieve her healing in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Re: Inspiration FM by bebe2(f): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
My bro. First things first. While we are all praying., wat is her diagnosis?

Need to go with her ask the doctors wat they think is wrong, then come back and tell us.

there might be pple dat have experienced it and maybe able to help.
Re: Inspiration FM by drealdoc89(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
greatgod2012: @op, it is well.
As you have been advised, find out from the doctor who treated her to know exactly what is wrong with her, what is ailing her, buy the drugs prescribed, use them with faith.

Everytime always lay your hand on her confessing she will not die but live to declare the glory of God, we join our faith with yours and declare that you will come back here to testify on her behalf.

Meanwhile, watch and pray! I think you understand this sha!
AMEN.
Re: Inspiration FM by juman(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
She should go to bigger hospital and run some tests.

Also she should monitor what she eats. And takes a lot of water.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me! / what will you do if you were in this shoe? / Don't Take Us For Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.