Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse (6532 Views)

Woman And Her Baby Die In Lekki Building Collapse / Photos From The Building Collapse In Lekki, Lagos This Morning / Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by geeez: 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Just saw it on Channels TV

As for me, I don't compromise when I build

However, its high time government clamp down on all these thieving murderers that import fake and substandard building materials

We need to have a standards bureau for building items in Lagos that will go into these markets, arrest and prosecute these demons

They should be charged with attempted mass murder because that's what it is

1 Like

Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by obitwo: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
The same thing with fake drugs and fake car parts

May the blood of all those killed be on the heads of these murders and their families
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by ifebosco: 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
everything in nigeria is fake,go and build your institutions to control your country

4 Likes

Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2013
made in abakaliki tinz grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by Akshow: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2013
Aba made!
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by jaymezzz(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2013
do we need a prophet to tel us that fake buildin materials are responsible for colapses?
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 21, 2013
We shld also look at d way sum building owners build their houses in a stingy manner.....using one bag of cement to mix sand and build almost half of the house...

9 Likes

Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by damibravo(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2013
all na stingy owners, greedy contractors!
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by nairaman66(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2013
Which Government are you referring to? The Nigerian Government are the bane of the people's troubles!!

Are these building materials not cleared by Government Controlled Institutions? If they are really serious about these recent building collapse- Invite a foreign body to probe into this and bring culprits to book! It has been a thing for centuries- Nigerians cannot Probe Nigerians grin
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by Presbulg(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2013
Naija people mentality - Money Must be Made by all means.
Too bad
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by jericco1(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2013
i trust my brothers from the east
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by Lilimax(f): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2013
A lot greedy contractors also use sub-standard blocks in building.
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by Etumgbe(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2013
We don hear
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by mutaalim(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2013
geeez: Just saw it on Channels TV

As for me, I not compromise when I build

However, its high time government clamp down on all these thieving murderers that import fake and substandard building materials

We need to have a standards bureau for building items in Lagos that will go into these markets, arrest and prosecute these demons

Method of fixing of such building parts might also contribute take for instance fixing of Roof there are many factors one will also consider like the direction of wind, slope e.t.c just to mention few among many others
Regards
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by Blueboy146(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2013
ASUU update please... Www.2gointerative.tk
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by Sknda(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2013
A daily morning devotional for you www.gospelshower..com
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by ednut1(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2013
Looking for one to blame, d pple buying it knw exactly wat dey are doing, dey knw d fake but buy because its cheaper, demand begets supply abeg , person go open eye buy block wit little cement, do decking wit mostly sand nd small granite, use poor quality or second hand iron , I blame d buyers because dey are foolish

3 Likes

Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by Lilimax(f): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2013
-
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by Leadn(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2013
Everybody knows that naw... since there's no epic storm or sumfyn...

In other news,,,
If you're missing thousands of pounds, UK
police is seeking yu o, they found yur money
http://xtremegists.com/police-seek-owner-of-fortune-found-in-river/
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by fr3do(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2013
Was it the gods before?
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by orukumoses(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2013
Everybody is looking for what to eat, but let come to think of this, must you get something at the expense of someone else life. What diffrenciate a retulist from someone who buy a sub-standard building material all in the name that you want to make more money. Thank God! Government is involve in this I pray they clamp down on every bad eggs in our society.
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by Blueboy146(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2013
Have you heard about the ongoing 2go promo... Please don't miss this chance.... You might not have the opportunity again... Just visit www.2gointerative.tk to register for the promo.
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by TreasuredGlory: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2013
How about fake workmanship?
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by MizEmpress(f): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2013
most of the iron rods used in the construction of buildings in Nigeria are sub-standard and nobody gives a hoot anymore..SON is not even taking the issue seriously....they go around shutting these companies down, then they collect fat and juicy bribes and look the other way when these companies reopen angry cry

1 Like

Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by sexkillzmother(f): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2013
watin we no go see finish for HELL fire naija..... On judgment day, I'll just hold a
Nigerian flag to show God I've been
to hell already..
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by collinsJn(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2013
jaymezzz: do we need a prophet to tel us that fake buildin materials are responsible for colapses?

Not Just FAKE Materials......... Quacks 're Killing The Profession. What Do U Expect When U as a client Want To CUT Costs,Instead Of Empolying a Trained Civil Engr/Builder,U Resort To to a Bricklayer To Do The Work 4 U.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by Mariojane(f): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2013
Okay. We will start using original expensive materials
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2013
block moulders using more of sharp sand and less of cement, what do you expect? When those in authority cannot regulate themselves who do you think they can regulate................. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by tgbemy4life: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2013
geeez: Just saw it on Channels TV

As for me, I not compromise when I build

we need prayers Oº°˚˚°ºoo!!!
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by Aromas: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2013
Fake Engineers who lack skills during their university days.
Re: Fake Building Parts Responsibile For Building Collapse by Lanceslot(m): 10:29am On Nov 21, 2013
Umu anuofia....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Affordable Properties To Let In Ibadan / Modern Houses: Architectural Presentations And Working Drawings (pix Incl.) / How Much Would It Cost To Drill A 100m Borehole In Ajah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.