Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album (3130 Views)

Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead / Funke Olayode (nigerian Celine Dion) Abused, Tormented And Homeless / Celine Dion Vs Madonna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album by Javanian: 5:04am On Nov 21, 2013
In anticipation of her new album, this thread serves as a collection of her already released songs for her new album. It is quite unfortunate that not many Nigerian are fans of Celine Dion. I am a big fan of the Queen of Vegas cool

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album by Javanian: 5:05am On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album by Javanian: 5:09am On Nov 21, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album by Javanian: 5:11am On Nov 21, 2013
Incredible - Duet with Ne Yo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CajRHOIFFqs
Re: Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album by Javanian: 5:26am On Nov 21, 2013
Water and a Flame (i think Adele has made a song similar to this)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgMsjqjWh78
Re: Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album by Javanian: 5:35am On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album by Javanian: 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2013

I thought she retired after giving birth plus her husband's cancer?
Re: Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2013

And don't go thinking you're the only Nigerian Dion fan. angry angry angry grin
Re: Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album by Javanian: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
lol, Good to see another Dion fan! we are not many, not that i am the only one. She decided to sing again few months ago and she is still as great as ever. I really wish she does more songs and makes videos for this ones.
Re: Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
I just downloaded the album (after seeing this thread). Loving it so far, especially the "Loved Me Back To Life" song.

2 Likes

Re: Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album by Illuminatus(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2013
I've listened to some of the songs and I'm very disappointed. I appreciate that she incorporated new talents and styles into the album but apart from Loved Me Back To Life, the other songs are boring and lacks life. I'm not sure Max Martin, Ludin and co worked on this album with her.
Water and a Flame hurt me, especially considering that it was stolen.
Re: Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album by freda506(f): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
Javanian: Loved me Back to Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f5KuRXtjeE
i like this cool

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2013
I love 3 songs from the album. LMBTL SLS and incredible!!!!!!!
Re: Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
Illuminatus: I've listened to some of the songs and I'm very disappointed. I appreciate that she incorporated new talents and styles into the album but apart from Loved Me Back To Life, the other songs are boring and lacks life. I'm not sure Max Martin, Ludin and co worked on this album with her.
Water and a Flame hurt me, especially considering that it was stolen.

robian1: I love 3 songs from the album. LMBTL SLS and incredible!!!!!!!

Hmm. smiley
Re: Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
masonkz:

Hmm. smiley
lol I've only heard five songs from the album. the other two being water and a flame and at seventeen (which I HATE)
Re: Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album by Javanian: 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
robian1: lol I've only heard five songs from the album. the other two being water and a flame and at seventeen (which I HATE)

try Breakaway.
Re: Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life Album by akimbomimer: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Just stumbling on this thread 7 years after lol...anyways, I've always loved Celine Dion,I still listen to her songs even up to her latest album Courage

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Ycee's Striking Resemblance With Sprite's Fido Dido (photo) / Instrumental: Slimcase – Azaman Ft. 2baba, Peruzzi, DJ Neptune & Larry Gaaga / Freestyle: The True "naija King Of Rap"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.