Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Your Most Beautiful Nasheed - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Your Most Beautiful Nasheed (5067 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Nasheed On My Mother (ya Ummi) / Nasheed About Life And Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by Mujah1deen: 5:41am On Nov 21, 2013
Post your nasheeds here.

I have one but it is used on a terrorist video,(so I'm kinda hesitant to post it) , I'm yet to find the original.

Off topic do Nigerians sing/write nasheed ?
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by lanrexlan(m): 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mujah1deen: Post your nasheeds here.

I have one but it is used on a terrorist video,(so I'm kinda hesitant to post it) , I'm yet to find the original.

Off topic do Nigerians sing/write nasheed ?
Of course,Nigerians sing Nasheed but they are very few.I know of The Crescent,a group that consists of a duo made up of Abu Khaleedah (Qozeem Kelaani) and Sogheer (Tajudeen Wonuola Jnr.).Both brothers started as solo artists but came together as a group in March 2010.They performed at MPAC2012 in Lagos which was attended by the famous south african Nasheed singer Zain Bhikha.They sing in arabic,english and yoruba language.
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by Mujah1deen: 4:08am On Nov 22, 2013
lanrexlan: Of course,Nigerians sing Nasheed but they are very few.I know of The Crescent,a group that consists of a duo made up of Abu Khaleedah (Qozeem Kelaani) and Sogheer (Tajudeen Wonuola Jnr.).Both brothers started as solo artists but came together as a group in March 2010.They performed at MPAC2012 in Lagos which was attended by the famous south african Nasheed singer Zain Bhikha.They sing in arabic,english and yoruba language.
thank you I will definitively check them.
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by tbaba1234: 6:49am On Nov 22, 2013
Proffdada:
If only you know who Allah is

No, if only you did.
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by Mujah1deen: 6:33am On Nov 23, 2013
Please guys don't tell me you don't know what I'm talking about, come on
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by U09ce: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2013
Laysal Ghareeb by Mishary Al-Afasy

1 Like

Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by babylolaroy(f): 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
when it cums to zain Bhikha's songs...i cant seem to choose a favourite. i like Allah knows. Why? because ofcos it tells me to rememba always that Allah knows everything
Anoda one is Forgive me when i whine....muaah! i love d inspiration too
in conjuction with dawud wharnsby Alli, he also sang wonderful world.
Dawud sang animals love to hear quran and lastly dont talk about Muhammad.

mashaaAllah, i love dos nasheeds...none of all these has any beat

1 Like

Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by lanrexlan(m): 6:42am On Nov 24, 2013
Talib Al Habib: Traveling light,Beloved Nabi,Light of the dawn.
Zain Bhikha: Better day,Who I am,Where I belong,Zamilooni,Praise to the prophet.
Dawud Wharnsby Ali: Full of humility,Don't talk about Muhammad(pbuh),What did I do today?
Ahmed Bukhatir: Last breath,Fartaqi.
Meshary Alarada: Farshy Al Turab.
Abdullah Rolle: Everyone is welcome.
Sami Yusuf: Al Mualim.
Yusuf Islam: God is light.
No beat Necessary: Sinful slave.

Don't mind me ooo,I love a lot of nasheed.

4 Likes

Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by babylolaroy(f): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2013
oh yea zamilooni. i forgot that...let those who avnt heard em all go ahead and download dem
sir lanre salam salam.
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by lanrexlan(m): 10:46am On Nov 24, 2013
babylolaroy: oh yea zamilooni. i forgot that...let those who avnt heard em all go ahead and download dem
sir lanre salam salam.
Walaykum Salam madame,lest I forget this song Zain Bhikha's First we need the love which he sang for south africa when they hosted the world cup in 2010.The song is very unique,it was accomplished by 80 human voices.

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by tintingz(m): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
lanrexlan: Talib Al Habib: Traveling light,Beloved Nabi,Light of the dawn.
Zain Bhikha: Better day,Who I am,Where I belong,Zamilooni,Praise to the prophet.
Dawud Wharnsby Ali: Full of humility,Don't talk about Muhammad(pbuh),What did I do today?
Ahmed Bukhatir: Last breath,Fartaqi.
Meshary Alarada: Farshy Al Turab.
Abdullah Rolle: Everyone is welcome.
Sami Yusuf: Al Mualim.
Yusuf Islam: God is light.
No beat Necessary: Sinful slave.

Don't mind me ooo,I love a lot of nasheed.
interesting brotha cheesy

• Maher zain
• Sami yusuf
• Zain bhikha
• Yusuf islam

My favorites smiley
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by DMainMan: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
Sami Yusuf- Muallim

Zain Bhika- Selawat
Spread the Word of Islam
City of Medina
Mountains of Makkah

Iman- Just remember : Why

Talib al-Habib- Rahma: Lailahaillala

Muhammed -al- Hosyan- Mawlay

Yusuf Islam: This is Islam
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by Mujah1deen: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
Salam
Keep them coming
*updating my playlist* cool
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by babylolaroy(f): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
lanrexlan: Walaykum Salam madame,lest I forget this song Zain Bhikha's First we need the love which he sang for south africa when they hosted the world cup in 2010.The song is very unique,it was accomplished by 80 human voices.
i was curious so i went to download the song. so noisy. i dont like it kan kan. And yu r sure it has no beat like dt??

he could do better jor
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by tintingz(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Maher Zain -
- Alhamdulilah,
- Number one (Mama),
- Hold my hands,
- Always be there,
- Insha Allah,
- Guide me all the way

Tho its filled with musical instruments grin smiley
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by lanrexlan(m): 7:03am On Nov 25, 2013
babylolaroy:
i was curious so i went to download the song. so noisy. i dont like it kan kan. And yu r sure it has no beat like dt??

he could do better jor
Very sure,those are human voices.Zain sang the song like that because of the world cup,he gave it a twist.I also thought it was heavy instruments in the first instance until I confirmed that it was human voices.Zain Bhikha only uses Daff,Conga and Djembe[All similar to one another].Sometimes clangs and nothing else.
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by lanrexlan(m): 7:05am On Nov 25, 2013
tintingz:Maher Zain -
- Alhamdulilah,
- Number one (Mama),
- Hold my hands,
- Always be there,
- Insha Allah,
- Guide me all the way

Tho its filled with musical instruments grin smiley
Maher Zain is singing R&B,I don't call that nasheed joor.Too much musical instruments.
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by tintingz(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2013
lanrexlan: Maher Zain is singing R&B,I don't call that nasheed joor.Too much musical instruments.
Yeah, I know brotha...that's why I said his songs are filled with musical instrument. I love his songs smiley
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by babylolaroy(f): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2013
yu go love am..sebi na yu
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by tintingz(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2013
babylolaroy: yu go love am..sebi na yu
Yes na me cheesy you know me before ni?
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by babylolaroy(f): 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
tintingz: Yes na me cheesy you know me before ni?
e dey take years to know person??... ah don know noni yen say tintingz o, instead of nasheed na r$b e dey like up and down

1 Like

Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by tintingz(m): 5:47am On Nov 27, 2013
babylolaroy:
e dey take years to know person??... ah don know noni yen say tintingz o, instead of nasheed na r$b e dey like up and down
Lolz, am happy say you don know me so fast cheesy, well I sha love his songs he sings for Allah(swt) na. smiley
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by tintingz(m): 5:50am On Nov 27, 2013
I also love... smiley

Sami Yusuf
- Forgotten promises
- Asma Allah
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by Mujah1deen: 6:30am On Nov 27, 2013
You guys should start posting videos , so I can easily catch up and listen to the song before adding it
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by babylolaroy(f): 7:16am On Nov 27, 2013
i dont av a single video. all na audii. why dont yu go download em?.. you wont be sorry you did
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by Mujah1deen: 7:54am On Nov 27, 2013
cool
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by lanrexlan(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2013
Mujah1deen: You guys should start posting videos , so I can easily catch up and listen to the song before adding it
Videos? Some videos by these artists are like audio cos they don't perform it.For example,Dawud Wharnsby Ali's Afraid to read video was just displaying the lyrics of the song.It will be better if you download those songs,they are really interesting.
Re: Your Most Beautiful Nasheed by lanrexlan(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2013
tintingz: I also love... smiley

Sami Yusuf
- Forgotten promises
- Asma Allah
Islamic pop or nasheed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic Cooperative That Works / Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age / Understanding The Islamic Calendar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.