Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You (4266 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 21, 2013
[size=16]Rule[/size]

A.There are 8 group of which one (Rabbis) is not compulsory

1.Winners

2.Legends

3.Champions

4.Undeafatable

5Vicotorous

6.The Best

7.Rulers

8.Rabbi

B.When you comment and give your consent,you authomatically become a member of a team except you prefer to be a Rabbi

C.This is how a person become member let's assume
ABCDEFGH
A will go to 1
B=2
C=3
D=4
E=5
f=6
G=7
H=1

so when I comes it becomes a member of 2
K=3
L=4 e.t.c

D.We will officially meet here Tuesdays and Fridays

E.Whenever a question is asked any body from a team who answers it correctly first has gotten a point for that team.

F.If 2 People from the same Team answers correctly with post following each other They score 3 points

G.All group except the Rabbi can play

H.We will be finding
1.Best Team
2.Best Player
3.Most encouraging Team Member

I.Each Team must have a team leader
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 21, 2013
[size=16]Name of Group and Members[/size]
1.Winners
i.Fhemmmy

2.Legends

i.Tracey
+i.Obi4eze

3.Champions
Omodaddy

4.Undeafatable

Kingk

5Vicotorous
6.The Best
vicky

7.Rulers

Modelmike

8.Rabbi

Divepen
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 21, 2013
I will join the Rabbi group
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2013
I sight you
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2013
I sight youharbiola1(m
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Jovanna(f): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2013
Hmmm!
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2013
Jovanna: Hmmm!
Does that mean you are in
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Fhemmmy: 1:57am On Nov 23, 2013
I am in . . .But not sure what group i will like to Join
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 23, 2013
@ Uncle Fhemmmy You are in winners group
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
Divepen: @ Uncle Fhemmmy You are in winners group

OK, Sir
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
I am in...put me in any group buh ah wont be around next week sha
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
TRACEY..LEGEND GROUP
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
We will be starting by 3pm
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2013
I'm in. . . I'll be in Group 7. The RULER. . . . .I'll be looking out for more info.
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by swtchicgurl: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
i guess i'm in WINNERS group! cheesy
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
swtchicgurl: i guess i'm in WINNERS group! cheesy
welcome ma
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
We start 1:45pm
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
Time to start

How did first giant come about
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
They were fallen angels
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
Not sure which group I'll join
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Omo Daddy354: Not sure which group I'll join

choose before you get a point ..group 1 exempted
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Okay Omodaddy ...you will be in the chhampions group
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
Champions -1

New Question.
Whose wife was Jezebel
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
Divepen:

choose before you get a point ..group 1 exempted
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
King Ahab
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
[quote author=Omo Daddy354][/quote]

Hello ...Ma let us wait till four ....since this is a group thn so that we might have people ...but if there is none by 4.00 we will continue...
Do u agree ma
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Divepen:

Hello ...Ma let us wait till four ....since this is a group thn so that we might have people ...but if there is none by 4.00 we will continue...
Do u agree ma
OK sire
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by kingk(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
Greetings! Greetings!! Greetings!!!
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
kingk: Greetings! Greetings!! Greetings!!!

Kingk undefeated
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by kingk(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
Divepen:

Kingk undefeated
Boss, sometimes I dey fall oh, just that even if I fall seven times, I shall also rise seven times even more................you're blessed.
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
Are we good to go....
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
When you get here...
Mention five Books that succeed
the book where we can see the story of the virgins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? / Things You Wouldn't Need In Heaven / Pastor Arrested While Preaching In LGBT Community: Canada Is Against Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.