Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,396 members, 7,781,136 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:35 AM

Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? (30418 Views)

Dwelling In God's Presence / SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence / What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Akinlekanwr(m): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Age to age, arms open wide- hillsong united. Bow down and worship- Benjamin Dube, Chukwu ebuka, oghene doh
- Franklin Edwards, here I am- Marvin Sapp, s'alaabo mi- a classical duet, jesus take the wheel- carrie underworld
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dalu.
echibuzor:
Before the throne is performed by Shekinah Choir
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Donlaniyan(f): 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
Don moen strictly
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Iaz93: 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
Everything to Me - Lake Wood
Wonderful song!
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Catchfire1: 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
Akanchawa... grin

2 Likes

Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by inagold(m): 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
make my heart ur home.................women of faith.
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
"High And Lifted Up" by Hilsong makes me feel God so so much..

1 Like

Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by madamshepopo(f): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
O Lord My God
When I in awesome wonder
Consider all the works thy hands has made......
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Majesty!! Majesty!! Forever I am changed by your love, in the presence of your majesty!! cry cry cry by micheal smith

2) I get on my knees..I get on my knees, here I am b4 the love that changes me, see I don't know how but there's power when I'm on my knees.. cry cry
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Osgee(m): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
blue skies by point of grace, all donnie mcclurkin, majesty by w smith, any song by kiki sheard, some hymns n i have come to d end of myself, take over. I jst find myself crying
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ancient of Days, As old as you are . . . .
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Orikinla(m): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ranka de de Jesu, Ranka de de Jesu...lalala...
Spirit of the living God, fall afresh on me.
Ubi Caritas.
Jesu joy of man desiring (Bach).
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by UyiIredia(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
This topic can't be complete without a mention of Jerusalem Arise with Paul Wilbur.

1 Like

Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by deraval: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
[left][/left] God Will Make A Way Lyrics

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way
Oh, God will make a way
He will be my guide
By a roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead
me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and Earth will fade but His Word
will still remain
And He will do something new today
Oh, God will make a way
He will be my guide
By a roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead
me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and Earth will fade but His Word
will still remain
And He will do something new today
Oh, God will make a way
He will be my guide
He will make a way, He will make a way.
SONGWRITERS
DONALD JAMES MOEN
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by dejibimbo(m): 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
tellwisdom: Spits undecided
ko maa lo be...
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Acidosis(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
November 15, 2013
What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of??

Ms_Steph: there are songs that you can listen to for hours and never get tired of them... and there are d ones that even after a decade you are still inlove with. mine is knock you down by keri hilson,neyo and kanye west nd roll up by wiz khalifa....

^ ^

My sister, what you presently feel is not the presence of God.. Do not be deceived.
God can not share the same vessel with Kanye West et al.. (worshippers of lucifer)..

You see, what you usually feel when you listen to these songs is an emotional state that changes your mood at the sound of some beats on your Home Theatre.. songs like that are usually solemn, gentle and full with romantic charisma...
In some cases, you might fall down thinking its the work of the Holy spirit...

Delusion + Kanye west's songs is a combo/collabo for an insanely sane man/woman to fall severally and act as though he/she is speaking with God...

Lmao..
You people are far away from God.. or rather, God is far from y'all

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by jaemxvivid(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
I can't go a day without listening to FRANK EDWARDS-MMA MMA
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Odeju(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
For ur name is holy by.................forgotten

1 Like

Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by trappatoni(m): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
switchfoot songs-24,your love is song,sing it out,this is home,stars,restless,i dare you to move,always,only hope etc
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by chucky234(m): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
1. Book of life by Nathaniel Bassey
2. Jesus take the wheel by Carrie Underwood
3. Lead me to the cross by Hillsong United
4. You raised me up by Westlife
5. Redeemer lives by Nicole Mullen.
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by yunafa(f): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
R. Kelly's
1. Spirit
2. Leap of faith
3. Storm is over
4. Prayer changes
5. U saved me
I am a muslim but these 5 songs give me goose pimples!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by shizzlin: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pleeeeeenty:
In your presence- paul wilbur
Oh the blood- kari jobe
I am persuaded- robin mark
Grace- michael smith
Hossana in the highest- jakarta worshippers
My all &
You're the reason I live- dunno who sang these last two etc.
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
DMX feat Jerzee Monet - Most High
Kirk Franklin - Imagine Me
Flavor Nabania - Chewe kwe
R . Kelly - Leap Of Faith
R.Kelly - Prayer Changes
Beyonce - He Still Loves Me (Fighting Temptations OST)
This God will make a way song by some Christian act I dont remember.
Infinity - Aye Ole

I am also a muslim but these songs make me feel so sooooo
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
yunafa: R. Kelly's
1. Spirit
2. Leap of faith
3. Storm is over
4. Prayer changes
5. U saved me
I am a muslim but these 5 songs give me goose pimples!!!!!!

Leap of faith kills me inside out. I cry almost every time I hear it....
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by mondee02(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
Shirly ceaser_ Jesus calling ur name
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
Acidosis: November 15, 2013
What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of??

^ ^

My sister, what you presently feel is not the presence of God.. Do not be deceived.
God can not share the same vessel with Kanye West et al.. (worshippers of lucifer)..

You see, what you usually feel when you listen to these songs is an emotional state that changes your mood at the sound of some beats on your Home Theatre.. songs like that are usually solemn, gentle and full with romantic charisma...
In some cases, you might fall down thinking its the work of the Holy spirit...

Delusion + Kanye west's songs is a combo/collabo for an insanely sane man/woman to fall severally and act as though he/she is speaking with God...

Lmao..
You people are far away from God.. or rather, God is far from y'all

grin grin grin
If I actually type what's on my mind,I'll end up not liking myself,so per ur last statement I'll refer u (once again) 2 Matt 7;1
Lyk wtf is ur problem!?
I guess "laughing my a$$ off" gives u a ticket 2 God ryt?
Bloody Hypocrite!!
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by WAM1(f): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hillsong united all the way cheesy
There's something about Israel Houghton's Alpha and Omega- that does it for me !
I agree its really not the song but the anointing on the person singing the song...
There's absolutely nothing that feels better than true worship ( not noise making o)- jeez I can't describe what it does inside of me... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by nnamdibig(m): 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
You guys should try "majesty by Michael w smith, revelation song by don moen and voice of jah by buju banton"
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by seuneniola(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ugom38: paul adeniyi's:emmanuel
frank edward:welcome to zion and oba awon oba
panam percy paul:all over to you
patty obasi:dika nwa ele na acho mmiri o ga anu
women of faith:oh the passion
Yeah! Panam Percy Paul-All over to u. That song always make me see myself In a form that draws me closer to God.
God bless him.
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by zadok60: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Taylor184: Agnus Dei...makes me feel im in heaven

your head is diaaaaaa cheesy
seriously dat song alwayz make me cry..also songs like,

deitrick haddon: God's able
donnie mc clurkin: Its raining
td jakes: Majesty
more of isreal's songs or michael williams smith
Re: Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
Solomon Lange- God is good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos / Prophet TB Joshua: “Why I Can’t Stop Tragic Visions When I See Them” / Church Sacks Pastor For Obtaining By Trick Sex, Money From Female Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.