Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? (6359 Views)

When U Are Ugly And Want To Become Celebrity And Get Bunch Of Likes On Your Pic / MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video / Who Would You Kiss And Slap In Entertainment Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by ammyluv2002(f): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
rokiatu: Kiss Trey Songz, Hrithik Roshan, Paul Wesley, Joseph Morgan, Ian Somerhalder, and ‎Alexander Skarsgard

Slap every Nigerian actor.
Hmmm

Vampire dairies fan kiss
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by zarrina1200: 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hello My Dear,
Please pardon me if I busted into you in a wrong way, but i like to say this
truth in my heart.
I must confess that you are handsome and I would like you to know that this
handsomeness i see in you is the heart of every woman. I would like to know you
better as I am searching for a long lasting relationship.

I am a woman and my name is Miss zarrina and I just saw your profile and
sincerely i like you and would like to have a good relationship with you.
Also please tell me more about yourself, what is your Nationality, what is your
job and your position in your working place and everything you think I need to
know about you as your good friend.

Sorry if I ask too much Question just want to know you better and as I said
above my name is zarrina isako and I will tell you more about myself too when
I get your reply Do have a pleasant day and stay blessed. and here is my email
address (zarrinasaabira602@yahoo.co.uk) to write and send me an email I wait for
your reply. (zarrinasaabira602@yahoo.co.uk)
I will send my picture if i hear from you.
zarrina.
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by asanchez(m): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
i would kiss rihanna... And slap JEGA
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Chybeno(f): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
LesbianBoy: I will kiss Tonto dike and SLAP, BEAT, SPIT on genevieve Nnaji angry
yea becos she is a very good woman and decent
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Arosa: I would kiss beyonce and slap Rihanna. that's all. angry
chai! U wan increase the forehead ni? Looool
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
LesbianBoy: I will kiss Tonto dike and SLAP, BEAT, SPIT on genevieve Nnaji angry
grin
hahahaha r u sure its not the other way round?? Looool
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
I will kiss Afrocandy and maheeda, nd den get down | 3-some tinz nd then i will slap beverly osu cuz shes peeping us and gettn wet cuz i can bang nd she wants to join us buh i refused nd dere is no Angelo to save her konji dis tym.
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
lwkmd!! I've been laughing my head off here, my neighbours must think I'm crazy. Chai!!! Tonto Dike don suffer for una hand
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by rosebetty(f): 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2013

Sure u dint mixup d names?
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
hmm....the tinz m gonna do d Victoria kimani wed sureli b more Dan a kiss....and ama beat d hell owta waje..(d bitch started as a gospel singer)

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by donlino9: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
I would like to kiss nadia buari and slaps olamide!
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
OLUREMI TINUBU WILL GET THE KISSING WHILE FUNKE AKINDELE WILL GET THE WORST SLAP OF HER LIFE.
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by saemmanuel(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
I would love to kiss Serena William and slap the Bleep out of Tonto dike
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
I'd love to kiss Yemi Alade and slap... Nobody! I just love everybody.
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by freecocoa(f): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Chei my Enrique Iglesias, I'll smother(in a good way) him with wet kisses, I'll love to kiss Kaka, Darren Criss and Tuface, then there's morris chestnut.

Though Cory monteith is dead, I loved and still love him dearly, won't mind kissing him when I cross over to the afterlife which will be after I've grown old and die.

The way wey I go take slap Mr Ibu, Tonto dike and Miley cyrus eh, them go dey wonder wetin them do me.
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by hatux: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
Wud lyk kiss Gabriel Afolayan nd kick da hell out of da madaf**king Karen or wat she called
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by teebabe17(f): 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
I'll kiss dis korean actor nd give a dirty slap 2 wizkid

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by jhidey08(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
I'll kiss Tiwa ntiwa, if I av powers ehn, I'll jst jazz her to call off her wedding and make her start luking 4me. I av a crush on her. I fit kiss her instead of eating food.

Na joke o, if I hear sey I fall in luv, I'll rather fall asleep.
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by sopoundz(m): 12:02am On Nov 22, 2013
I'l slap all gay celebs 2 death n prolly iyanya n flavour might fall victims 4 acting all gay sh1t by biting/licking deir lips n rolln waist, 4 d kiss part I can't fink of any celeb naw
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 22, 2013
freecocoa: Chei my Enrique Iglesias, I'll smother(in a good way) him with wet kisses, I'll love to kiss Kaka, Darren Criss and Tuface, then there's morris chestnut.

Though Cory monteith is dead, I loved and still love him dearly, won't mind kissing him when I cross over to the afterlife which will be after I've grown old and die.

The way wey I go take slap Mr Ibu, Tonto dike and Miley cyrus eh, them go dey wonder wetin them do me.
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 22, 2013
freecocoa: Chei my Enrique Iglesias, I'll smother(in a good way) him with wet kisses, I'll love to kiss Kaka, Darren Criss and Tuface, then there's morris chestnut.

lmao I just pictured mr ibu's face with his mouth hanging open and that 'ehn?' expression on his face
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 22, 2013
sopoundz: I'l slap all gay celebs 2 death n prolly iyanya n flavour might fall victims 4 acting all gay sh1t by biting/licking deir lips n rolln waist, 4 d kiss part I can't fink of any celeb naw
really?? What of ...em..Angelina Jolie? Or Beyonce? Or Kim K? Or any other hot celeb Grab one and kiss o smiley
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 22, 2013
I would kiss a picture of me and slap everyone else.
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by sopoundz(m): 12:49am On Nov 22, 2013
bestestgirl: really?? What of ...em..Angelina Jolie? Or Beyonce? Or Kim K? Or any other hot celeb Grab one and kiss o smiley
haha. Neva bin a fan of Angelina, I kip wondering d hype buh she's an awesome actress. Beyonce? If I culd I wuld v given ha a dirty slap as well, ha character disgust me esp in ha music videos buh she's acting all mature naw tho, thnks 2 Jayz.. Kim? Naaa! She's 2 fake buh ha a$$ aint tho. I'm nt carried away by dt. Lol*still thinkn*
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by horzart(m): 5:50am On Nov 22, 2013
;DI'll to kiss omotola and slap tonto dike

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Sommyangel(f): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2013
I'l kis ma bfrnd nd slap ma Ex
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2013
I will kiss chidinma or victoria kimani nd slap hmmm,....tonto dike
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by buoye1(m): 10:04am On Nov 22, 2013
Sommyangel: I'l kis ma bfrnd nd slap ma Ex
obsessed wit celebs!
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2013
weazley: would love to kiss sikiratu the cleaner in clinic mattersgringringrin, i wont slap, i preffer using a dagger to shuk dat stewpid derenle, imagine dat GAYbriel fixed a very long weave and wore high heels on nigeziee, dat guy makes me wanna commit murder,

grin grin grin grin Hilarious
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 22, 2013
zarrina1200:
Hello My Dear,
Please pardon me if I busted into you in a wrong way, but i like to say this
truth in my heart.
I must confess that you are handsome and I would like you to know that this
handsomeness i see in you is the heart of every woman. I would like to know you
better as I am searching for a long lasting relationship.

I am a woman and my name is Miss zarrina and I just saw your profile and
sincerely i like you and would like to have a good relationship with you.
Also please tell me more about yourself, what is your Nationality, what is your
job and your position in your working place and everything you think I need to
know about you as your good friend.

Sorry if I ask too much Question just want to know you better and as I said
above my name is zarrina isako and I will tell you more about myself too when
I get your reply Do have a pleasant day and stay blessed. and here is my email
address (zarrinasaabira602@yahoo.co.uk) to write and send me an email I wait for
your reply. (zarrinasaabira602@yahoo.co.uk)
I will send my picture if i hear from you.
zarrina.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin grin grin grin
sorry dude, u miss road. this particular yahoo yahoo has gotten old
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2013
Sommyangel: I'l kis ma bfrnd nd slap ma Ex
grin grin grin grin grin grin ikr
Re: If You Had To Kiss A Celebrity And Slap Another, Who Is It Going To Be? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2013
teebabe17: I'll kiss dis korean actor nd give a dirty slap 2 wizkid

you have excellent taste joor, Gu Jun pyo right? totally cute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CELEBRATION: Famous Nigerian Music Artists & Their Ages / Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing / Rejoinder On Ini Edo, Tonto Dike’s Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.