Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S (23774 Views)

Farewell Program For Adaobi Michaela Obih (nigerian Girl Murdered In The US) / Adaobi Obih's Suspected Killer Ryan Klug Caught In Texas / Update On Adaobi Obih's Murder - Roommate Wanted For Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by aryzgreat: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
pet7: y was he killed

She

1 Like

Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by tellwisdom: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Why did she die? sad
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
After some people will open mouth and say Nigeria is a dead man's land. There is evil everywhere.not just in Nigeria. RIP dear girl. May your soul rest in peace.
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by blank(f): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
I know her and her family. A very lovely girl. This is just so sad. cry cry cry

She was studying for her PHD at 26years. Very intelligent and pretty.

I just got the news this morning and i have been so sad.
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by OCcool: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Khalessi: Adaobi cry
E be like say na craze dey worry you, abi you think say na everything dem dey carry play?
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Na wa. I don't even know what to say
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by solacec4t(f): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
sun re o.
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
ifedayogal: ripto d dead...first to comment ope o
must yóu show ur stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Domainty(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
[quote
author=gratiaeo]The body of 26 year old Adaobi Michaella Obih was found
Tuesday at an apartment at Riverstone Apartments in Columbus, Indiana.
Her death is being investigated as a homicide. A spokesman for the
Columbus Police Department said her neighbour, 36 year old Ryan Allen
Klug, is a person of interest in the case. Ryan also lived in the
apartment complex but has gone missing since Adaobi’s body was found.
The Columbus Police have not revealed how and why Adaobi was killed but
they’re currently seeking the public’s help in locating Ryan Klug.
Adaobi was the first of two children and was already pursuing her PHD in
Electrical Engineering at just 26 years old, she is from Nigerian
parents.
http://www.punchng.com/news/nigerian-woman-killed-in-the-u-s/[/quote] what a life! RIP. This is a sad story. Very sad quote.
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Our own adaobi?
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by ronski: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
So sad how a bright future has just been terminated...RIP
dear.
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Sunglow: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Are you related to khalessi in the movie: Game of thrones
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Emilord(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
ifedayogal: ripto d dead...first to comment ope o
u are a fool...
Don't worry,wen they kill u i will be d first to comment
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Oyiboman69: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
Make America No Make Naigeria Vex O,we Wan No D Killer ASAP.
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Sunglow: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
Na Nairaland Adaobi?
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Airforce1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2013

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You dis girl sef, u no go kill person grin
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by IAMBREEZY: 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ask God
well may her soul rest in perfect peace.
tellwisdom: Why did she die? sad?
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by collynzo2(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
If she is one of those who come here to tell us how safe the US is and how unsafe Nigeria is, may she rot in hell! If she is not, may she rest in peace.
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by chimex38: 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
Emilord: u are a fool...
Don't worry,wen they kill u i will be d first to comment

Bwaaaaaaaa
Bwaaaaaaaa
Bwaaaaaaaa
Bwaaaaaaaa Bwaaaaaaaa
Bwaaaaaaaa
Bwaaaaaaaa
Bwaaaaaaaa Bwaaaaaaaa
Bwaaaaaaaa
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
Is it the ada0bi in nairaland?
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Daniel6(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
gratiaeo: The body of 26 year old Adaobi Michaella Obih was found Tuesday at an apartment at Riverstone Apartments in Columbus, Indiana. Her death is being investigated as a homicide. A spokesman for the Columbus Police Department said her neighbour, 36 year old Ryan Allen Klug, is a person of interest in the case. Ryan also lived in the apartment complex but has gone missing since Adaobi’s body was found. The Columbus Police have not revealed how and why Adaobi was killed but they’re currently seeking the public’s help in locating Ryan Klug. Adaobi was the first of two children and was already pursuing her PHD in Electrical Engineering at just 26 years old, she is from Nigerian parents.
http://www.punchng.com/news/nigerian-woman-killed-in-the-u-s/
young girl with big prospect, @26 she has achieved alot academically.but gone too soon.R.I.P GIRL. for us alive lets get closer to God and not get bothered and lose faith over things we don't have.despite her achievements she still died at this young age.pls if you are 30 or 40 years and you have not achieved much,just thankGOD for your life,get close to God and live a simple and honest life.THERE'S HOPE

1 Like

Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by dhebor258: 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
collynzo2: If she is one of those who come here to tell us how safe the US is and how unsafe Nigeria is, may she rot in hell! If she is not, may she rest in peace.
..hv gat xo many questions for u bt i wil leave it 2 two...ar u high?or dz ur natural self..u must b cruel 2 make such comment

1 Like

Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by alienware(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
chimex38: Wetin carry u go america abi na columbus...
Phd no fit save u..
If na agbero abi na my tichi[china] friends..dem 4 survive with injuries at least....ANY WAY UR HEAVEN DON SURE...RIP.
wetin dis mumu dey write ?

1 Like

Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by soulglo: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
Horrible thing. May her beautiful soul rest in peace and may God comfort her loved ones
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by tomzman: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dont tell me it's our very own Adaobi here on NL. shocked

1 Like

Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
It often amazes me how someone will speak ill of the dead or take something like this as play bu saying 'first to comment'. Rip dear
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by Anniettieufia(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Whats ?

I hope it is not the Adaobi of Nairaland ?

Mmmmm
RIP Adaobi .

1 Like

Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by zikaengee(f): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
May her soul rest in peace. Such an intelligent girl. My sweet cousin RIP. So sad
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by brosdoncome(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
Is it the same person with 123 after her name

1 Like

Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by brosdoncome(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
zikaengee: May her soul rest in peace. Such an intelligent girl. My sweet cousin RIP. So sad

Diz wan sef dey famzy with d dead Naija, wetin we no go see!!!!
Re: Adaobi Michaella Obih Killed In The U.S by DSB(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
idy15: wat a lost, RIP

As you don already see, next time you should write "What a lose" grin grin grin

Ok.....I dey joke. Go buy Brighter grammar.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrests Kidnappers Who Disguised As Women In Katsina / NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs / Robbers Attack Union Bank In Delta With Dynamite, Cart Off N25m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.