Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? (11969 Views)

How I Lost Over #20000 Through My Misplaced ATM Card.. / Africa’s Largest Economy, Nigeria, Drops In Global Competitiveness Ranking / Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Has your money ever been stolen/lost/dissapeared mysteriously, if yes how and where did it happen? How did you go about it?

How did you feel immediately you realised that your money was gon? Did you report to a police station?

And how did you get over your loss, do you still miss the money in any way?

I misplaced a sum yesterday and this topic came to mind.
You know, we comfort ourselves with the saying 'you arent the first neither will you be the last it would happen to. Take heart'

Over to you Nairalanders, let others learn from your experiences!
Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Pacify: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
20k, was picked right out of my pocket when I was alighting from a bus. I saw the bastard do it but I was too confused to react.
Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pacify: 20k, was picked right out of my pocket when I was alighting from a bus. I saw the bastard do it but I was too confused to react.
i just misplacd 6K, I feel better now.
But wait, u saw him but confused??
Yeaaah, I trust my voice and slap!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Pacify: 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
5points:
i just misplacd 6K, I feel better now.
But wait, u saw him but confused??
Yeaaah, I trust my voice and slap!!!!

I had my iphone 5 which I had just bought brand new in the same pocket, was just grateful and confused at the same time.
Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
One day, I alighted from a bus only to feel cool breeze blowing around my crotch. I looked down and noticed my zipper was open and my weapon for bedroom activities was missing. I screamed, a crowd gathered, I got my dick back, went home and realized that it was all a decoy. My wallet was missing along with a 200,000 naira cheque I had just won on 'who wants to be a millionaire'. cry cry

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
300 euros.....smh
Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by xager(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
N 980,063,632,742,536,960 cry
i nearly committed suicide, but thank God i've gotten over it smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
iknopro: If an thief steal your 50 naira and you say they took 200 naira broda n sister remember you are still owing the thief d sum of 150 naira just saying ooo, pls say d one they took oo n not †☀ lie about it
oluwa mi oooo!!!
mo shorire!!!
I gifup!

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
aManFromMars: One day, I alighted from a bus only to feel cool breeze blowing around my crotch. I looked down and noticed my zipper was open and my weapon for bedroom activities was missing. I screamed, a crowd gathered, I got my dick back, went home and realized that it was all a decoy. My wallet was missing along with a 200,000 naira cheque I had just won on 'who wants to be a millionaire'. cry cry
get serious jor

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Yoruba_Jesus: 300 euros.....smh
i av no idea. Approx. Amt in naira pls.
Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pacify:

I had my iphone 5 which I had just bought brand new in the same pocket, was just grateful and confused at the same time.
hmmm, onli u can understand sha.
Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by jaywatt(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
mine......happen last month,i was sent to buy somethings form d market, only fr me to come back the car i used, to see the front seat door open, and the bag my dad use, to go to work, suddenly was gone,when i came bk home.i was suprise him telling me the bag contain d sum 160k. Till this day nobody believe me, my dad tink i took.....indeed i took it would hv been more better. I SWEAR.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
5points:
i av no idea. Approx. Amt in naira pls.

back then euro exchange rate was 160 naira.
Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
so much, i can't calculate sef! embarassed
Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
I'm actually very careful with my money at hand or bank,so far so good...the highest have ever misplaced is 50naira,I was bittered that day and felt the world was against me.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by tolurainbow(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
5milion naira cash
Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Danhumprey: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
aManFromMars: One day, I alighted from a bus only to feel cool breeze blowing around my crotch. I looked down and noticed my zipper was open and my weapon for bedroom activities was missing. I screamed, a crowd gathered, I got my dick back, went home and realized that it was all a decoy. My wallet was missing along with a 200,000 naira cheque I had just won on 'who wants to be a millionaire'. cry cry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Dannylux: 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
18K a part of my school fee which I intended to use and would later pay back was stolen from my box back in sec school.

life was hell for me that term sad
Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
aaronson: I'm actually very careful with my money at hand or bank,so far so good...the highest have ever misplaced is 50naira,I was bittered that day and felt the world was against me.
u stingy gan o! Just 50box nd ur .....
Owk o. Gist us abt d forex trading na?
Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
Danhumprey: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u always quote people. U hardly make ur own post devoid of quotes, have u ever noticed? Go thru ur own post

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dannylux: 18K a part of my school fee which I intended to use and would later pay back was stolen from my box back in sec school.

life was hell for me that term sad
omo!!!! Mhen!
Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Ojeremi(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
D o

Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by iluvweed(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
THE 100 NAIRA BIS-DAY MB I WASTED TO CHECK THIS THREAD......... cry
Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Reincarnated(m): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
1 dollar 50 cents. Chai, the thing pain me eh cuz I never misplace money angry
Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
500 naira
Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Ojeremi(m): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Good. Morninng

Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by oyedun82(m): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by drnairalov: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
$380...I withdrew the money from bank a particular day .being dat it is dollars it could fit into my wallet...the next day it was stolen from my room with my wallet!!! I almost fainted..infact I fainted ...i was tempted 2 go to herbalist self...well God go punish d person wey steal my stress.. now m all emotional cos of it!!!
Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Ayomax(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
I see lies!!!! don't pretend wht you not or try to impress anybody with ur lies, as for me its just 2k

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by herkeym001(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
Maa bi mi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BUA Cement Completes Okpella Plant As Total Capacity Hits 8 Million Mta / "NNPC’s Dollars Were Fully Disclosed To CBN" - FirstBank, Others Explain / BVN: Court Relaxes Conditions To Unfreeze Unlinked Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.