Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,176 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister (38065 Views)

What Is The Purpose Of Stoning The Devil(shaitan) During The Hajj / Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil / Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Pque(m): 12:56am On Nov 22, 2013
Seriously, what is bad is bad nd what is wrong is wrong. There is no other name for it, bad is bad!!! nd wrong is wrong!!! I know dat d punishment 4 such crime is death as contained in d quran if not, d islamic court would nt have sententenced him to death by stoning. Assuming dat d quaran even said stoning to death, are we not supposed to use our sences? In dis age still behaving like those in stone age. Agree with me that is why some countries in this world will never ever experience development becos even while developing they will destroy once again d labour of their hands on d basis of some WHAT!!! Belief meant to bring peace nd preach love? WHAT!!! This is not d truth, luk very well into ur quaran, u wil see d truth

I put it to u hypocrites if u have not done worst than this b4 d almighty God then shall d same hand that fish him out leaves u free but as for d enforcers nd those in support of dis barbarrick madness that ur hand is soiled nd unclean b4 d almighty; u shall all be fish out in quick sucession nd publicly subject to deserving punishment. U JUST PROUDLY NAMED URSELF 'SAVAGES' cos u just behave like one. Let us use our brain, God gives it to us 4 a reason.

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by alnaijiri(m): 1:00am On Nov 22, 2013
osinachukwu: thunder fire you,it wld benefit only you and ur brodas in sw

I think Igbos would also benefit from increased law and order.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by lafex: 1:19am On Nov 22, 2013
k-vick:
is violence the only way?
olodo, is this violence or justice
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by UncleAya(m): 1:21am On Nov 22, 2013
vision2050: BREAKING NEWS:- Very soon women will start paying men handsomely 2 suck their breasts. Why? BBC Homepage Top News Story..Doctors recommend that women reduce d risk of getting breast cancer by having their breast sucked thoroughly and ... vigorously. It is said that regular sucking of d breast lowers d risk level that tends 2 build up lumps leading to breast cancer. D breast must b sucked as often as possible,help women fight breast cancer today. Men,pls 'n' pls,do ur part & suck a breast now;And women,pls endeavor 2 make it available regularly...... This message is 4rm d Ministry of Health IN D FIGHT AGAINST BREAST CANCER! Pls, I honestly think we shld comply.....By humble submission: Help save a life 2day,pls,suck a breast 2day!!! Suck,suck, & suck,Send this 2 all responsible men/women.....
Do u knw dat u r mad? Hw is this relevant?
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by OduntanGabriel(m): 1:24am On Nov 22, 2013
Mynd_44: He molested her right? Kill him abeg

Killer ni
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by lafex: 1:26am On Nov 22, 2013
3@nairaland.com:
The law prescribing death sentence is unIslamic since the Quran has prescribe 100 lashes on any one found guilty of zina,it is Buhari and co that came to fabricate lies against d prophet to have been sentence someone to death on a charge of zina simply because he was married.You will agree with me only if you agree that Quran is complete.
y do u talk about what you dont know. 100 lashes is for unmarried while stone to death is for married person according to the sharia

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mujah1deen: 2:08am On Nov 22, 2013
Mynd_44: People he molested his sister oooo
where did you get that from ?
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mujah1deen: 2:12am On Nov 22, 2013
Marthakingz: He who hasn't committed the sin of incest should be the first to cast the stone
must be something common in your family lipsrsealed
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by kabba7(m): 2:17am On Nov 22, 2013
AKUNWATA1: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT Buhari WANT TO TURN NIGERIA INTO...LET US UNITE AND DISGRACE THAT TERRORIST ONCE AGAIN IN 20UR 5. SAY NO TO JIHADIST LIKE BUHARI angry

So Buhari is a jihadist ? SO THIS YOUR GROUR UP LIES YOU ARE NOT YET TIRED , BUHARI IF YOU WATCH CAREFULLY CAREFULLY DON'T SEEM TO KNOW OF YOUR RANTINGS YOU CAN GO AHEAD WITH YOUR BARKING LIKE DOGS AS THAT IS ALL YOU CAN DO AS EVEN YOUR IS THAT IT'S PROBABLY PART OF YOUR FATHERS CULTURE PASSED DOWN TO YOU TO MAKE LOVE TO YOUR BLOOD SISTER , ANIMALS
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by freecocoa(f): 2:44am On Nov 22, 2013
So I'm all for him being punished but death by stoning?

Now that's just something else.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by solomon111(m): 2:57am On Nov 22, 2013
Backward people.
How can you stone people to death regardless of offense in the 21st century?
And these are the same people practising paedophilia as a culture.

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mujah1deen: 3:09am On Nov 22, 2013
solomon111: Backward people.
How can you stone people to death regardless of offense in the 21st century?
And these are the same people practising paedophilia as a culture.
what do you prefer?

Lethal injection?
Hanging?
Firing squad?
Beheading?
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Mujah1deen: 3:11am On Nov 22, 2013
kabba7:

So Buhari is a jihadist ? SO THIS YOUR GROUR UP LIES YOU ARE NOT YET TIRED , BUHARI IF YOU WATCH CAREFULLY CAREFULLY DON'T SEEM TO KNOW OF YOUR RANTINGS YOU CAN GO AHEAD WITH YOUR BARKING LIKE DOGS AS THAT IS ALL YOU CAN DO AS EVEN YOUR IS THAT IT'S PROBABLY PART OF YOUR FATHERS CULTURE PASSED DOWN TO YOU TO MAKE LOVE TO YOUR BLOOD SISTER , ANIMALS
don't mind the forest dwellers, their rants are useless
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Funjosh(m): 3:24am On Nov 22, 2013
WTF.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:25am On Nov 22, 2013
Death by stoning is utterly indefensible savagery. And anyone defending that is himself a savage. There are far more humane, quicker ways to kill people even if you chose to sentence them to death.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by ceejay4real(m): 3:32am On Nov 22, 2013
intergral: that picture there i really touching....... and the man is to be stoned
i tink dat picture is something that happend in the south or east!
am sayin this because i live in the north and hav neva witnessed such an act
am a proud MUSLIM and this will neva move my faith

anybody that talks bad about muslims havn't stayed in the north
and i belive anybody weda xtian or muslim dat is or have stayed in the north will prove me right
U ar nothing but a BIG F.O.O.L! EDIOT!!!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Chinyeresandra(f): 3:35am On Nov 22, 2013
D bastard should die!
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Ukutsgp(m): 3:37am On Nov 22, 2013
There is no sin that cant be forgiven. They should hv punished him in some other way but nt stoning him to death. Everyday some of us commit sin, and sin is sin, all sin are equal before God yet he did nt punish us or kill us. I am nt supporting what he did but they should soften the sentence. We ought to hv grown beyond this. In some countries people do in-breeding like china and they are moving on until their eyes will be opened to know that it is wrong. There are some things we are doing everyday dat the bible regard as abomination yet God forgives us. Why cant this man be given a second chance to make amend?
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Ukutsgp(m): 3:45am On Nov 22, 2013
Chinyeresandra: D bastard should die!
why hv u nt died for d sin u have been committing since u were born till date. When it is another person we are quick to condemn and pass judgement. Now sentence urself 4 d atrocities u hv been committing secretly.

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by ShineIt: 3:51am On Nov 22, 2013
Buhari will turn Arewa and Odua regions to the "new" Pakistan.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 22, 2013
donphilopus: Guy do you know you don't know anything?? So you didn't know he was referring to Buhari when he said Buhari?? Or did you not see the place where he said we should disgrace Buhari because of this act in 2015??

Go back and read his post, and stop arguing blindly
so Buhari is another name for north abi?? Mtchew too many kids
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by dicka04(m): 4:13am On Nov 22, 2013
hmmm! His sister must be very beautiful n sexier than Omotola.. Dats why he had to taste the wondaful creation of God..hahahahaha
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:58am On Nov 22, 2013
Thats more like rocking you just need one hand to throw a stone... Anyway all sins are equal before God shocked so raping a child is the same as stealing a cup of cray fish from the market to eat undecided BTW if you really care his court date is November 25th take the first flight and go fight for his life

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Zuz0512(f): 5:42am On Nov 22, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
I wonder how Nigerians think. For God Sake,ds man molested his sister! Is that not enough reason to have him dead Sharia or not,it's about being realistic & saying things as they're! Yoruba people say Ki a ma fi ete le maa pa lapalapa- Don't leave leprosy & b treating eczema- one worse pass d other.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 22, 2013
vision2050:
BREAKING NEWS:- Very soon women will start paying
men handsomely 2 suck their breasts. Why? BBC
Homepage Top News Story..Doctors recommend that
women reduce d risk of getting breast cancer by
having their breast sucked thoroughly and ...
vigorously. It is said that regular sucking of d breast
lowers d risk level that tends 2 build up lumps leading
to breast cancer. D breast must b sucked as often as
possible,help women fight breast cancer today.
Men,pls 'n' pls,do ur part & suck a breast now;And
women,pls endeavor 2 make it available regularly......
This message is 4rm d Ministry of Health IN D FIGHT
AGAINST BREAST CANCER! Pls, I honestly think we
shld comply.....By humble submission: Help save a
life 2day,pls,suck a breast 2day!!! Suck,suck, &
suck,Send this 2 all responsible men/women.....

Pls take ur medicine

Thread derailer
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by rezy15(m): 5:54am On Nov 22, 2013
em em bt Abraham married his sister na. Who's going to stone him.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by emmabest2000(m): 5:59am On Nov 22, 2013
Psylas: Which people go do the stoning, na SAINTS?
I wonder ooo shocked shocked shocked

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by blakky97(m): 6:11am On Nov 22, 2013
Stoning is not babaric
Rather, you are babaric for being so unable to see the severity of this abormination

1 Like

Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by hikmoj(m): 6:20am On Nov 22, 2013
Mujah1deen: what do you prefer?

Lethal injection?
Hanging?
Firing squad?
Beheading?
leave dos religious mumus alone a student was sentenced 2death recently by hanging 4 stealing phones and recharg cads dos bigots &maggots ddnt cal 4 d judge's head.
Re: Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister by Manir9ja: 6:24am On Nov 22, 2013
I don't understand why many of u(Christians) must always show ur true identity(ignorance) .No wonder d Holy Qur'an addressed u guys as ignorants(unlike d jews who are "knowledgeable" bt refuses to accept d truth).You people always try to claim ur religion is d perfect one,if @ all it is then why not follow what it tells u to do and abstain from what it forbids u?.For instance ur religion forbids "Alcohol"(almost every1 takes,u don't even consider it a sin),it forbids "poke"(u do take it too).How about where it is said in d bible that a lady dat doesn't cover her hair u should shave off her hair(if ur religion is perfect why don't u just do what it says),Many tins u don't follow which ur bible told u to do and why is dat?.seriously some of u needs to have a second thought before opening dia wide gutter and speaking all sort of shiit.#ISLAM d perfect religion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? / The Major Sins In Islam / Man Climbs Street Light In Abuja During Maulud Of Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.