Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? (1981 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Do I have to teach you what sarcasm is? Stop displaying your ignorance in a public forum.
Chilax.
You too need to learn sarcasm.
Stop taking things seriously.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by jmoore(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Then you're going to be a bachelor for a very-very long time

Pessimist, get thee behind me!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
trendii tee: A lady who is honest enof 2 tell u her past deserves a fair treatment...what if she didn't tell u.....cum 2 tink ☀̤̣̈̇f it,how many guys can tell a lady dat he has low sperm count
I dont think this is a fair comparison. It would have been fairer if the guy developed low sperm count as a result of past Ipoke.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by trendiitee(f): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: I dont think this is a fair comparison. It would have been fairer if the guy developed low sperm count as a result of past Ipoke.
Either thru dat or not,,it isn't easy 4 a guy †̥̥☺ tell a lady....S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ if a gal cld summon up courage aπϑ tell a guy she's had 4 abortions,she shd be treated fairly
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by MaziOmenuko: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
jmoore:
Pessimist, get thee behind me!

Lol, Mr Optimist. I've got a nagging neighbor over here. Just lousy, lazy, dirty and...did I mention lazy? But she's a virgin. Can I hook you up?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by MaziOmenuko: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
idnoble135:
Chilax.
You too need to learn sarcasm.
Stop taking things seriously.

Alright then. My bad; sorry.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Alright then. My bad; sorry.
No P. A bottle of chilled water for everybody. grin Cheers.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
trendii tee:
Either thru dat or not,,it isn't easy 4 a guy †̥̥☺ tell a lady....S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ if a gal cld summon up courage aπϑ tell a guy she's had 4 abortions,she shd be treated fairly
I still dont think it's all about having the courage to open up. I think it's about realizing that your past was a mistake and bracing yourself not to live that kind of life any more.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by trendiitee(f): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: I still dont think it's all about having the courage to open up. I think it's about realizing that your past was a mistake and bracing yourself not to live that kind of life any more.
Definately,dat is d most imptnt part...realizin ur mistakes
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by adewale2011(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
THAT COMMODITY SCARCE O!!!!
jmoore: Nope, I'm going for a virgin.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by jmoore(m): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Lol, Mr Optimist. I've got a nagging neighbor over here. Just lousy, lazy, dirty and...did I mention lazy? But she's a virgin. Can I hook you up?
Love your neighbour as yourself, she is meant for you.

Onye ahia iwu. grin grin
No be you patch am? Stop advertising fake products, I won't buy.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by adewale2011(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
JUST FOR ABORTIONS....THATS TOO SMALL....HOW MANY UR PRESENT BABE DON DO FOR YOU?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
Are you getting marry for the sole purpose of having kids?

Are you infertile?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: I dont know how blind love can be but can it blind you to the extent of marrying a lady who have had up to four abortions for another guy?
better get wise because that your sweet innocent angel has probably had over 10 sessions. If a girl is bold enough to tell her man she's had 4 sessions then the reality is at least 12.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by addictiv(m): 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
[size=14pt]Adopt a child today!!![/size]
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by Latnok95(m): 12:59am On Nov 22, 2013
For this naija? Babe tell you with her mouth say she don do 4 committees, she dey craze?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by dmcdad: 5:47am On Nov 22, 2013
@op it's complicated. First of all, how did you get the info, from her or someone else?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? by Princesszoe: 6:15am On Nov 22, 2013
smileyidnoble and mynd you guys really made sincere points here. OP, how sure are you that the next lady wouldnt have done it up to five times? Having four babies aborted does not really mean she cannot or will not be able to reproduce. Some barren wives were virgins, some were not but never had abortions in their lives while some mothers have had several abortions but still were able to procreate. But our ladies should be more calculative and tactful to avert this kind of nasty situation. OP, yes, one can marry a lady who has done four or even five series of abortions and they will still reproduce.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Is This True(pics) / School Where House Master And House Mistress Eventually Get Maried (pics) / SHOCKING PHOTOS & VIDEO: Women Caught In Hotel Cheating On Their Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.