Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) (8198 Views)

Obimo- Kay Switch Ft. D'banj / Timaya Ft D'banj - Mind Over Matter / Naeto C Ft D'banj - Tony Montana (Remix) ~ (Hot Jam!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) by iamdsam: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
ikelvin:
I also saw cameos from Linda ikeji, j Martins and other nollywood actors but I don't really know their names. D concept is on fire!!! Thumbs up to db records
I rep db! Also click here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/1528316/kay-switch-d-prince-whos
Re: Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) by ukukaegbu(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
The celebrities from different tribes are doing their things together while the 'tribaleasts' are here hating.
Re: Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
I like it. The harmonica part is on point.
Re: Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
TribalEAST: [s]I dont mean to sound tribalistic but i can see a lot of nairalanders liking the song simply because of the use of igbo language. Had it been it was some other language, you'll be amazed at the level of hate they'll spew.[/s]
There!! Go fix your eyes so that you can stop seeing bullshit that doesn't exist.
Re: Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) by iamdsam: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
ukukaegbu: The celebrities from different tribes are doing their things together while the 'tribaleasts' are here hating.
Nor mind am jare!
Re: Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) by tintingz(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
ukukaegbu: The celebrities from different tribes are doing their things together while the 'tribaleasts' are here hating.
tribaleast has a point tho... if that song was in yoruba language this is when you will see safarigal, god of music etc filling this thread with hate comments about D'banj.
Re: Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) by babakb: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
kai, Dbanj and 2face are the men of the industry, they dont care about what people say about them, they keep growing bigger in silence, alot of critics say Dbanj is wack after mo'hits but he keeps making front page, btw, D kings men is one good album with hit tracks like finally, dont tell me nonsense, cashflow, blame it on the money, top of the world, haba why una no wan chill for Eja'nla

4 Likes

Re: Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) by Elxandre(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
waiting patiently for safarigirl and ogugua grin
Re: Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) by EzePromoe: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
I think TribalEAST was talking to me grin

Though I love Kayswitch For Example, and D'banj's Oliver Twist, but I still think that tracks like Sister Caro by this same duo and Finally are wack of the century undecided
Re: Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) by adelaja70(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
Eze Promoe: I think TribalEAST was talking to me grin

Though I love Kayswitch For Example, and D'banj's Oliver Twist, but I still think that tracks like Sister Caro by this same duo and Finally are wack of the century undecided
Finally is wack?! That means your brain is wack.

2 Likes

Re: Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) by alpacino11: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
Good 1 from Banga Lee and brother.......
Re: Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) by AdemolaA2: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
good song,wonderful brotherly collabo, beautiful tune combined with a fantastic video .classics!!!
Re: Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) by kaze4blues(m): 2:07am On Nov 24, 2013
Cool video
Re: Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) by EzePromoe: 4:35am On Nov 24, 2013
adelaja70:
Finally is wack?! That means your brain is wack.
Stop defending mediocrity, that song is very wack.
Re: Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) by Boll2010: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2013
The song n video is was organised,nice concept,no noise,good instrumental play,nice lyrics n chorus.........I think we have few nigerian artist that can play a musical instrument in the hiphop scene oooo
Re: Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) by Bryanp(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2013
dats wat d'banj knows how 2 do best
Re: Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) by babakb: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Stop defending mediocrity, that song is very wack.

nigga eze no one is forcing u to like Dbanj or finally, hip hop is all about hipping and hopping, if finally is wack then all naija tracks are wack except 2face, Asa and Dare, of course Dbanj cant reign forever, when he came in he single handedly brought kenis music to its knees after over a decade ontop we have new boys ontop now, one day these boys will go down for others too.
dbanj may not be the hottest now but his fans still appreciate him so let him be.

2 Likes

Re: Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) by magicbrain(m): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
I haven't logged on to Nairaland for months...I just did cos of Banga Lee. Haters can hate but nothing can stop me from loving Eja Nla. If he likes let him produce wack music for the next 10years, he still remains the only naija artist I have ever bought a concert ticket to see and I will do it again and again and again....BTW K-switch is growing up and gettin confident doing his thing....#Obimo I Dindindara unto the replay!!!

4 Likes

Re: Kayswitch Ft. D'banj - Obimo (Video) by iamdsam: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
babakb: kai, Dbanj and 2face are the men of the industry, they dont care about what people say about them, they keep growing bigger in silence, alot of critics say Dbanj is wack after mo'hits but he keeps making front page, btw, D kings men is one good album with hit tracks like finally, dont tell me nonsense, cashflow, blame it on the money, top of the world, haba why una no wan chill for Eja'nla
Good one. I still rep db anytime any day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour Ft Semah G. Weifur – "Most High" (Official Video) / Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single / Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.