Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,019 members, 7,803,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain (19884 Views)

John Campbell: "Jonathan Remains Likely Winner Of Elections" / Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark / Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by LocalChamp: 3:23am On Nov 22, 2013
President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain

Posted: November 22, 2013 - 00:30

By SaharaReporters, New York
Nigeria’s President, Goodluck Jonathan, has reportedly remained hospitalized at an undisclosed London hospital to which he was taken early today after complaining of chronic stomach pain.

“The President woke up to get ready for the business of the day only to complain of serious stomach pain”, one presidency source said.

The personal doctor to the President, Fortune Fibresima, reportedly administered some medicines but as the pain escalated, Mr. Jonathan was reportedly rushed to a hospital. Presidency officials hoped he would be released to participate at an Investor’s Council Meeting taking place at the Hilton Hotel in Central London, about five minutes from the InterContinental Hotel where the Nigerian president is lodged. The meeting is the objective of his visit.

Several presidency sources have confirmed to SaharaReporters that the President and several government officials partied heavily into the early hours of this morning as they celebrated Mr. Jonathan’s 56th birthday.

The Nigeria leader is accompanied on the trip by several Ministers and officials, but three state governors who were invited to accompany him did not show up. They include the Governor of Delta State, Emmanuel Uduaghan, who opted to go to Poland. He was reportedly afraid the London Metropolitan Police might pull him aside for questioning concerning his role in the money laundering fraud that led his cousin and predecessor as governor, James Ibori, into jail in the United Kingdom.

Plateau State Governor Jonah Jang and his Borno State counterpart, Kashim Shettima, were also both invited on the trip both they did not show up.

Last February, during another visit to London, Mr. Jonathan came down with an intestinal disorder described as Amoebic Colitis and he underwent testing at the London Clinic on Harley Street. It is unclear if his new troubles are related to that experience.

President Jonathan is said to have a taste for ogogoro, a local gin that is widely-enjoyed in the riverine areas of Southern Nigeria. Presidential spokesman Reuben Abati has however denied that alcohol is served in the presidency.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/president-jonathan-remains-hospitalized-after-chronic-stomach-pain

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by waleadex(m): 3:45am On Nov 22, 2013
Get well soon and always GEJ. May you recover quickly!

12 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by plaindealer: 3:53am On Nov 22, 2013
They include the Governor of Delta State, Emmanuel Uduaghan, who opted to go to Poland. He was reportedly afraid the London Metropolitan Police might pull him aside for questioning concerning his role in the money laundering fraud that led his cousin and predecessor as governor, James Ibori, into jail in the United Kingdom.

Last February, during another visit to London, Mr. Jonathan came down with an intestinal disorder described as Amoebic Colitis and he underwent testing at the London Clinic on Harley Street.

President Jonathan is said to have a taste for ogogoro, a local gin that is widely-enjoyed in the riverine areas of Southern Nigeria. Presidential spokesman Reuben Abati has however denied that alcohol is served in the presidency.

Jonathan the retardeen don suffer...

20 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 22, 2013
Ogogoro ke? gringringrin

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:37am On Nov 22, 2013
Saharareporters Although am not a fan of gej but there is nothing bad in a man celebrating his birthday with people around him and of course getting drunk? Agreed our president may love alcohol but he has never showed action induced by alcohol in the public. Also a man of gej caliber will go for the refined one's not the locally made spirits.
Ok have heard stories that Fashola and tinubu smoke cannabis that fashola's best drink is 33 lager?

34 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Tolexander: 4:38am On Nov 22, 2013
By SaharaReporters, New York
Nigeria’s President, Goodluck
Jonathan, has reportedly
remained hospitalized at an
undisclosed London hospital
to which he was taken early
today after complaining of
chronic stomach pain
just a chronic stomach pain and can't stay in abuja hospital to recieve treatment!
Later some follow follow guys will come here shouting #fresh air#
SMH! for them.

Well, it is a prayer. All those involved in personalizing the national cake should end up in ailment!

13 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by greatestman(m): 4:56am On Nov 22, 2013
Tolexander: just a chronic stomach pain and can't stay in abuja hospital to recieve treatment!
Later some follow follow guys will come here shouting #fresh air#
SMH! for them.

Well, it is a prayer. All those involved in personalizing the national cake should end up in ailment!

suen pls employ this guy i tire for u must u comment on any thread on nairaland?

pls i have job for u ASUU strike hmmmm

16 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Tolexander: 5:09am On Nov 22, 2013
greatest man:

suen pls employ this guy i tire for u must u comment on any thread on nairaland?

please, can you edit your post to yorubalize the admin's name and anglicize the remaining characters!

You claimed having a job? Yet, you are more idle than the devil's workshop to notice i post on every thread!

The SOB wanna use me to scoop 'likes' as if the 'likes' are the main contents of his daily bread!

37 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by greatestman(m): 5:34am On Nov 22, 2013
Tolexander: please, can you edit your post to yorubalize the admin's name and anglicize the remaining characters!

You claimed having a job? Yet, you are more idle than the devil's workshop to notice i post on every thread!

The SOB wanna use me to scoop 'likes' as if the 'likes' are the main contents of his daily bread!

but do u know that i am not sincere9erian? i just want to proof u wrong don't jump into conclusion on things u don't know from ur post it clearly show u are sanguine

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by gurnam: 5:49am On Nov 22, 2013
greatest man:

but do u know that i am not sincere9erian? i just want to proof u wrong don't jump into conclusion on things u don't know from ur post it clearly show u are sanguine

Thunder fire ASUU......see the effect of the un-necessary prolonged strike.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by geeez: 5:51am On Nov 22, 2013
Get well soon
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 22, 2013
Somebody has poisoned the President!
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Tolexander: 6:02am On Nov 22, 2013
greatest man:

do i know you?

Your existence is subzero on my scale of recognition even worse than the existence of non-pathogenic lactobacillus to a pathologist!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Provie(m): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2013
wazoboy: Somebody has poisoned the President!

My thought exactly!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 22, 2013
gurnam:

Thunder fire ASUU......see the effect of the un-necessary prolong strike.

Sure! I can see d effect of d prolong strike

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by slimfit1(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2013
It's dangerous to eat unnecessary expensive food you didn't suffer for when people who need it don't get it. It turns into food poisoning. Get well sir. Just remembered that Sambo will be worse than jeg so get well sir.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 22, 2013
Ogogoro ke? Don't tell me he took Ogogoro with him to London to get drunk. I hope its not food poison or cholera anyway. Even though am a critic of his,I don't pray anything bad happens to him. embarassed

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by otokx(m): 6:53am On Nov 22, 2013
So some governors now fear England due to international corruption, their family members should be included in the watch list.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by omenka(m): 7:00am On Nov 22, 2013
Frankly, as far as it's a politician, "I don't give a damn". sad

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2013
otokx: So some governors now fear England due to international corruption, their family members should be included in the watch list.
No wonder there were no state governor in his entourage. On a normal visit,you would have seen the likes of Peter Obi, T.A Orji,Gabriel Suswan and other bigger thieves.
The fear of London..... grin grin

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Demdem(m): 7:09am On Nov 22, 2013
LocalChamp:

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/president-jonathan-remains-hospitalized-after-chronic-stomach-pain

Dont need SR to tell me that Kaikai was responsible.

Right from his bayelsa days, he has always drank to stupor

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by chi3280(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2013
Get well soon Mr President.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Demdem(m): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2013
berem: Ogogoro ke? Don't tell me he took Ogogoro with him to London to get drunk. I hope its not food poison or cholera anyway. Even though am a critic of his,I don't pray anything bad happens to him. embarassed

Why do u think that cap he wears constantly is that huge. He has several ways to transport such. Besides, kaikai will be provided in small

bottles. his aides, ADC etc even Abati has enough pockets to load them in.

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Ahasco(m): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2013
[quote author=plaindealer]

Jonathan the retardeen don suffer..

You are caused I'm sorry to say.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by gurnam: 7:17am On Nov 22, 2013
Why do Nigerian governors avoid going to London....? Customarily, in any international tour by President....one or two governors will accompany him.
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by frodobee: 7:35am On Nov 22, 2013
Some people are dogs.
Two wrongs dont make no RIGHT.
The worst thing about HATE is that it EATS the hater SLOWlY, while the hated is unaware.
---------------
Last bullet; Wish yourself, what you wish others.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Brimmie(m): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2013
^^ Dey thr dey preach! undecided

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by eluquenson(m): 7:42am On Nov 22, 2013
How do you expect someone to spend 1billion naira on feeding without having stomach pain especially when people under him are dying of hunger & malnutrition . embarassed
Let God judge him. I cant dictate to God. undecided

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by stevnwigw1: 7:45am On Nov 22, 2013
pls with all due respect let it not be that the hausas that he is always surrounding him self with have not poisoned himooo! he should learn from aguironsi.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by donphilopus: 7:47am On Nov 22, 2013
greatest man:

Man face your business. How does his "everyday/everythread posts" affect you??

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by donphilopus: 7:51am On Nov 22, 2013
Uduaghan was afraid to go to London, while the person that went, went with Ogogoro. I thought they said Ogogoro was for poor people
Re: President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 22, 2013
stomach pain severe enough to necessitate treatment abroad! I hope its not poison again! By the way in another thread, I learnt that prez. Umaru was poison too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspend Saraki, Not Me – Senator Marafa / FG Develops Rapid Response Register For Poor Nigerians / Major Reorganisation Looms In Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.