Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Man Wanted For The Death Of A Nigerian Phd Student In USA - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Wanted For The Death Of A Nigerian Phd Student In USA (1206 Views)

Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have / How Soon After The Death Of A Spouse To Start A New Relationship? / Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wanted For The Death Of A Nigerian Phd Student In USA by princeonx: 3:46am On Nov 22, 2013
Posted: November 21, 2013 - 13:30
Posted by siteadmin

caption: Ryan Klug (left) is wanted for killing Adaobi Obih (Right)
By Foxnews
Columbus police obtained an arrest warrant for a man wanted for mur[color=#990000][/color]der.

They’re looking for 36-year-old Ryan Allen Klug, who they say is now the prime suspect in the murder of 26-year-old Adaobi M. Obih, who was found dead Tuesday in an apartment. Police initially said Klug was a “person of interest” in the case.

Columbus police don’t think Klug is still in the area and said multiple law enforcement agencies were looking for him.

Police were alerted to Obih’s death after she missed work Monday and Tuesday without notifying anyone. Concerned coworkers contacted her apartment complex to ask about her. Police also contacted the property manager to request a welfare check, according to the arrest affidavit.

A maintenance worked went to check on the woman and said, “It’s not good, there is blood everywhere” after going to Obih’s apartment.

A neighbor said he noticed that the door to Obih’s garage spot was open and had been open for at least 24 hours. Klug, who police described as Obih’s roommate, parked his vehicle there.

Read more: http://fox59.com/2013/11/20/man-wanted-for-murder-in-death-of-columbus-w...

Re: Man Wanted For The Death Of A Nigerian Phd Student In USA by waleadex(m): 3:52am On Nov 22, 2013
Hmm...I am sure he will soon be caught and investigated. RIP to the dead!
Re: Man Wanted For The Death Of A Nigerian Phd Student In USA by princeonx: 3:52am On Nov 22, 2013
Mods please send this to front page for everyone to see/read. We need to find and get this monster off the streets ASAP!!
Re: Man Wanted For The Death Of A Nigerian Phd Student In USA by alnaijiri(m): 5:43am On Nov 22, 2013
He is not human.

To the victim, such a promising life ended so suddenly. May your death serving a warning to Nigerians abroad to look out for danger.
Re: Man Wanted For The Death Of A Nigerian Phd Student In USA by Burger01(m): 6:36am On Nov 22, 2013
Nigerians should be careful of people they mingle with in USA. Most of them suffer depression and their thinking is unpredictable. Times I happen to be in 'chussett for hols I'm always on d alert. I don't trust my neighbours.

RIP to the dead. The suspect would be tracked down.
Re: Man Wanted For The Death Of A Nigerian Phd Student In USA by seankay(m): 7:50am On Nov 22, 2013
Fucking racist! He would me his waterloo soon
Re: Man Wanted For The Death Of A Nigerian Phd Student In USA by Ruq: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2013
prince_onx: Mods please send this to front page for everyone to see/read. We need to find and get this monster off the streets ASAP!!

Definitely he needs to be caught but you say it like the fucker is in Nigeria. R.I.P Ada
Re: Man Wanted For The Death Of A Nigerian Phd Student In USA by princeonx: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ruq:

Definitely he needs to be caught but you say it like the fucker is in Nigeria. R.I.P Ada
Lol, I said it the way it's said here in the US!
There's power in communication and media. If more people can see and read the story, many will forward it to friends, relatives, diff sites, facebook, etc! And www spread across the world.
Re: Man Wanted For The Death Of A Nigerian Phd Student In USA by bebe2(f): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Oh dear lord

Wat a loss to d family.

R I P dear

(1) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Marries One Man In South Africa / Safe My Marriage / I Caught My Fiance With His Boss!..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.