Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

The kingdom of Rage - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The kingdom of Rage (2463 Views)

Road Rage / Kingdom Of Pain / Poetry Rage At Rise Library, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The kingdom of Rage by HerexG(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2013
As the day dawn in the land of Abdusalamadeen, it brings another tale of sorrow. Each passing day for the people of Abdusalamadeen is like an animal waiting for the butcher to come slaughter it, they are the epitome of an hopeless race. The land of Abdusalamadeen is shadow of himself, all the past glory and flourish has all disappeared like a diffusing smoke. It's been a cold, wicked and dark ravaging days in the land of Abdusalamadeen located in the desert of northern Africa.
The dry and dusty wind blowing to and fro like a bunch of excited particles roaming all over with no limits. Most roofs and buildings in the entire caliphate are all blazing in the air like flying giant bats looking for a prey to devour. The entire territory is extremely terrified, they have never experienced a terror such as this before, several dead bodies lying on the flow being trampled by terrified people seeking refuge, many parents forgot and neglected their children to safe their own lives . But the motherly love wouldn't allow some mothers leave their children behind, everyone was heading to the strong walls of central mosque to seek refuge and safety. The walls of the mosque got filled up with people, that the caliph have to order the city guard to lock up the gate. The sight is suitable and pleasing for Shaitan the cursed Angel.
The terrified people outside the wall yelled with great anguish, trying to force themselves into the wall, all led to a dead end. They all forced to seek refuge elsewhere, tears of the crying mother, child and even men fell like rain drops wetting the dry desert soil.
The boisterous wind occupied the whole atmosphere, sweeping across the whole entire caliphate for several days like an African detector refusing to leave power. Sounds of strong yellings, mixed with undiluted terror filled the whole space, as the dark doom unfolds.
The dark destruction and terror continues to unfold, then a horrified raging voice from the extremely terrified yelled aloud "Allah what have we done to deserve this" ?
Suddenly a woman with a baby in arms dropped dead, the crying baby fell from her arms, she was stroked by detached roof. The baby in her arms fell horribly on the ground, and the baby let out a loud anguish cry. Tears of rage flowed from the innocent creature cheeks and with no sign or trace a golden tsetse fly appeared right above the crying baby . Immediately the golden tsetse fly stung the baby, the golden tsetse fly stung the baby so badly that the terrified baby went numb. Eyes closed, the body still but the heart still beating.
After stinging the baby, the tsetse fly became lifeless and there was calmness all over....

Back in heaven the almighty Allah looked at all this happening in the land of Abdusalamadeen and said :

" Oh you shaitan !, you can take and torment the flesh of my servants but you can't take away their souls. Only if i can find one righteous "Khaliq" (human) ".
" Hahahahahahahha but all i know is that i will destroy Shaitan ! ".

1 Like

Re: The kingdom of Rage by Hameenat94(f): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2013
Salam Alaekun... U gat a gud story here..pls continue 4 us
Re: The kingdom of Rage by HerexG(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
Alaeku salam, thank you dear sister. I hope you all keep enjoying the story. Thanks.
Re: The kingdom of Rage by HerexG(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
" Hahahahahahahha i will destroy Shaitan ! ".

Twenty five years after the evil wind destroyed the land Abdusalamadeen, a greater evil, a greater one surpassing the former befell them in the land of Abdusalamadeen . An evil man with strange powers named Saheed has taken over the land, he is standing 8ft tall with a built muscles like that of a greek god. Infact he is the very personification of Shaitan himself. He has over seven hundred thousands blood thirsty soldiers, they are born to kill.
Saheed stood up high, instructing and giving commands to his dark soldiers from his balcony. Looking down on them like a great multitude of ants listening to their queen attentively.
And he spoke
" It's a new reign and a new dawn for us all in the land of Abdusalamadeen, a new leader and risen hope for the dark world . And how many of you knows that i have locked up that miserable caliph (Sultan )in the prison to rot there buhahahaha ! No one is as powerful as i'm.
I will make them all bow to me as their god so that the most high won't come to their rescue, all their pleas, cries and prayers to the most high will all be in vain buhahahahahahahahaha.
Oh i'm the greatest and strongest can anyone stand me ?.

Answer the soldiers replied
"No sir "

"Now the people of Abdusalamadeen are our new slaves , i ordered you all to lock the whole entire emirates entry and exit points so they won't escape, they will all enjoy the pains and torment i will inflict on them buhahahaha.
Now what you all are going to do is to appoint each people of Abdusalamadeen to their various duties , make sure they work, and work and till life forced out of them and make sure you kill anyone who tries to rebel, then you feed my beasts with their carcass . They are to eat only once, after work they can go eat whatever in their various homes. And more thing
You are to report to me immediately through your captain any missappropriation . Now leave ! "

And the soldiers left, they entered the city with a fierce and raging eyes. Ready to unleash the instructions and commandments given to them by their master.

In heaven
And the Almighty Allah looked down on His people with pity and said :
Is their no one righteous "Khaliq" (person) there in the land of Abdusalamadeen who has not bow to Shaitan ? Look at the pains and torture these people are suffering
Facing the host of Angels"

Then "Malaika" (Angel) Jibril the Angel of revelation said :
" Sir " trying to get Allahs attention and bowing his head to the Almighty Allah at the same time.

" Kindly speak Malaika Jibril"

" Sir i have discovered a righteous woman at the eastern forests right at the border of Abdusalamadeen land but she is old and weak. She is a faithful servant, she prays five times a day but she won't be able to stand the might of Shaitan "

And the Almighty replied with a smile and said:
"You don't say a thing like that, well its because you really don't the kind of strong might i given to "Khaliq", they are my creation and i know them well. It's just that majority of them don't discover their might before leaving the earth. Because her body is old and weak i will ask "Malaika" (Angel) Maikel to invigorate her with an usual strength and powers for the battle. Yes i can now see why my concern is always about the people of Abdusalamadeen, it is the prayer of the righteous woman.

And the Almighty called
" Malaika (Angel) Maikel !

He appeared immediately he heard the call
"Sir !" he answer with sharp and humble tune and bowing his head to the Almighty Allah

Re: The kingdom of Rage by Hameenat94(f): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
#following
Re: The kingdom of Rage by HerexG(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
"Sir !" he answer with sharp and humble tune and bowing his head to the Almighty Allah

" Now go to the woman at the eastern forests right at the border of Abdusalamadeen land, transfigurate her, give her the powers of about 700 stallion, she will remain the indisputable one until she defeats Shaitan . I have vowed to silent Shaitan, enough is enough, enough of his wicked acts and pranks in the land of Abdusalamadeen.

Malaika Maikel replied saying " your wish is my command sir, i must be on my way now sir "

And the Almighty replied him " go in peace my faithful servant, i'm with you always and forever"

Then immediately the Malaika Maikel zoom off......

Sitting at the bush roasting a game was an old woman, roasting her game with excitement. She is a happy woman because of the game she caught today, she caught a game she never catch for a long time now. While whistling a song as she was roasting her game, all of a sudden a lite breeze blew across her face, then the reward for her toil today that is game disappeared. She open her mouth in great amusement, and she cleared her eyes with her hand twice to make her eyes are not deceiving her. Then she yelled and started crying, she was rolling on the floor saying " why must it be the game of a poor old woman is what the Malaika wants. Don't they know i haven't eaten for days or do they want me to die of starvation here, " while she was lamenting Malaika (Angel) appeared . She was deeply touched and angered by the disappearance of her game that she didn't recognize the presence of the Malaika Maikel. Malaika Maikel wasted no time, he raised his two hands pointing towards the woman and a powerful silvery magnetic flux came out from his hands to the lamenting woman. As the magnetic flux saturates her whole body the women body began vibrating and kept jerking profusiously, then after a while the Malaika stopped, and the woman dropped down and became numb. Malaika Maikel left immediately after this. Some minutes later Malaika Maikel left, just as he left live came back to the woman. She started growing longer legs, arms and the whole entire body was increasing in size and length so quickly......

Re: The kingdom of Rage by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2013
Hmmm!
Re: The kingdom of Rage by Hardeluv(f): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
Asalam alaekun!
U realli av a great story here. Following silently.
Re: The kingdom of Rage by Hardeluv(f): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
When is d next update dear, kez m realli interestd in d write-up.
Re: The kingdom of Rage by Hameenat94(f): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hardeluv: Asalam alaekun!
U realli av a great story here. Following silently.
its rili interestin.. I tink he nids 2 change d title 2 a fascinating 1 jst lyk underage's silent lover nd also update regularly 2 attract readers.
Re: The kingdom of Rage by HerexG(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
Greetings to you all and thank you for following the story, i'm sorry my weekends always engaged. I will change the tittie of the story as requested by you, your wishes are my command. Thanks and keep enjoying the story. Cheers.
Re: The kingdom of Rage by HerexG(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
She started growing longer legs, arms and the whole entire body was increasing in size and length so quickly.....

It was getting dark and night is drawing near, the people of Abdusalamadeen are going back to their various homes after a very hard day of labour and torture. They were all walking like a zombie with little or no strength. One of them started lamenting....
" when will this suffering and torture finally halt, this is just too much for us to bear !
Almighty Allah this is just too much,
Please send us a messiah. Our caliph is there perishing in the prison and we the citizens of Abdusalamadeen are forced to labour hard with serious torture. As if that's not enough, we harvest our crops and produce ourselves but we are forced to deposit them all at the palace where that evil man reigns."

Back in the palace. Locatio: (The prison)

In the prison located at the core end of the palace lies in the caliph of Abdusalamadeen. The prison was a secluded one but with few soldiers to ensure the caliph doesn't escape. The prison building was built with hard concrete and huge iron rods and materials. The prison door was made with all solid concrete except for the small hole made to check the inmate presence and passage of meal. It has also a small hole also at the back for ventilation, so thinking of escaping from this dungeon is like a man thinking he can run away from his shadows.

The man in the prison looks so unkept (with all out grown facial hairs and hairs on the head which looks like that of thick tropical forest) dirty, unfed. He has no clothes on except for the wrecked panties he was putting on to cover his unclothedness, he has marks of thick stripes at his back with some facial bruces on his face. He is so weak and hungry, they really haven't given him food or water for days. He is in the state of half past minute to death.
And the Caliph thought to himself
" I wish i have something to drink and eat Almighty Allah, i'm dying" . Then all of a sudden a Raven appeared at the small hole made for ventilation, he look up and saw the Raven. The Raven faced him as was trying to stand up tiredly. Few minutes later to his amazement fresh water started gushing out of the Raven's mouth. He immediately muttered " This is the hand work of the Almighty Allah, Allahu wak bau ( Allah is great ) !. Then he moved closer, and he opened his mouth to the gushing water and drank of it. For the time in a long while he felt alive and refreshed. He whispered to the Raven saying "Thank you oh messenger of Allah" and the Raven flew away . He sat back of the floor meditating and before he could open his eyes , lo and behold he saw the Raven again. But this time with a delicious looking roasted game in her beak. The Caliph's taste buds came alive immediately as he sighted the roasted game, he started silivating, yearning to grab and devour the meat. He waited anxiously to get the game devoured and emptied into his stomach, it was as if the Raven was teasing him with the food by withholding it for a some seconds but she finally dropped the food and she away she flew......

Re: The kingdom of Rage by HerexG(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
You re highly welcome dear Hardluv, thanks for following. Keep enjoying the story, thanks.
Re: The kingdom of Rage by Hardeluv(f): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2013
Following silently.
Thumps up dear n tnx 4 changing d title of d story.
Re: The kingdom of Rage by HerexG(m): 5:01am On Nov 25, 2013
As if that's not enough, we harvest our crops and produce ourselves but we are forced to deposit them all at the palace where that evil man reigns."
The lamenting and the complains went on as they were walking home. Then suddenly, they saw something from afar which looks like a human all dressed with a black robe and a white clothing covering the head. Immediately they saw the image, they got startled, and gently they started walking. But as they move closer to standing human, they discovered she is a woman, and the closer they get the taller she appears to them. These got them very terrified that some had to flee into the bush to seek refuge . One them was brave enough to say " I know we are all scared of the very tall woman we are gradually approaching, but lets be bold for once and face her, what we face a day in this kingdom is far more pain than what we are seeing right in front of us". And some replied him immediately saying "Allah will not make my eye to see evil, we are like committing suicide going to meet this giant of a woman and Almighty Allah is against it, we had better flee to the bush for safety". After making the statement, immediately a great faction of the people fled into the but while the few courageous ones went ahead to face the woman. Some of the people who fled into bush, bent down and started peeping through the shrubs plant to see the outcome.

Back in the palace

Saheed the Shaitan agent was in the store house built right in the enclosement of the palace. He, one of his army generals and about hundred soldiers was taking stock and inventory of the goods and farm produce in the store. They counted over a million bags grains and hundreds of millions of other farm produce. When he saw the final figures of the goods in stock, he nodded his head with a well of excitement and a warmth smile. And he said "this is very good, this land is blessed with a fertile soil. We going to sell majority of these produce, leave the majority of the finest produce for me and my household and the army generals, the soldiers and the masses will eat the let overs . On hearing this one of the soldiers got provoked and said " the people are crying for food, majority of the people are starving to death and we are here stocking foods to sell to the neighboring kingdoms". On hearing this without wasting no time Saheed picked up a pen knife and strike the soldier by the neck, he went down immediately.

Re: The kingdom of Rage by HerexG(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2013
Some of the people who fled into bush, bent down and started peeping through the shrubs plant to see the outcome.
With great anticipation, they bent to watch. While the brave ones moved steadily with great caution and all alertness. As they got close to the giant woman, she turned around to face them, then men responded immediately by diving on her so to disarm her but she was well alerted. She raised her hands up in response to the men's action and the powers from her hands suspended the men in the air. They became weightless, going against the law of gravity. They were hunged in the air, all the men could do now is to plead, cry and beg for mercy..
She looked at them with a mean eyes look pretending she is an enemy. So she asked the floating men in the sky where are the rest people . On hearing this the rest people in the bush panicked wanting to take off and she gave a resounding row ......{{{{ wait there}}}}...... !. Everywhere shock, the tree, the ground even the people trembled and have to cover their ears because of the intensity of her rowing sound . Just as she commanded they all waited, then she released the men suspended in the air to land gently on the earth. She commanded those hiding in the bush to come out, with immediate effect they started coming out one after the other. The people have all realised that this woman is a wonder woman infact supernatural being.

Now all of them are all gathered with great anticipation and fear to listen to what the giant woman is about to say. She gradually removed the white clothing covering her head and a part of her face. The people of Abdusalamadeen watched her with great anticipation with a frightened look . Finally the cloth dropped and her identity was revealed. The people exclaimed in astonishment " Samira !!! Is that you ? You you you , they stuttered have changed, what happened to you ? She kept mute for some seconds, looked up to the sky and looked down, then finally broke the silence and say "My people may the almighty Allah be praised, He has sent me to lead you into the long awaited liberation.
The time for our liberation has come, we are all together going to fight to get our freedom. We all have to be strong, bold, brave and be courageous for the battle is not ours the Almighty Allah is strongly with us.
So as we all go to our individual homes to rest for the night, when the day dawn we will sharpen our battle axes, knives, swords and get all our battle weapons and armory ready for real a war !!

Re: The kingdom of Rage by Hardeluv(f): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Lets see wat d giant woman wld do? Following silently dear
Re: The kingdom of Rage by HerexG(m): 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ok wouldn't go on until you ask me to, remember your wishes are my command wink....
Re: The kingdom of Rage by HerexG(m): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2013
Just before the cock crow, Samira started appearing in each rooms and houses of the people of Abdusalamadeen.

"wake up it's time to prepare"
like a gentle breeze, giving light and soothing resonance to the ear, it sounded .

She said this to all of them, as she was hovering into their homes one after the other. Majority of them woke up just immediately, while some lazy ones woke up reluctantly swallowing back their about dropping silva. Very early in the morning they all gathered at their town square. It is a mighty building, built with an ancient Roman design , accommodating over five hundred thousand people at a seating.
With a swift response the people all gathered and seated at the square with great anticipation of the next action to take towards redeeming their freedom. Before the meeting started they bowed their heads and prayed together.
After the prayers Samira wasted no time, she appeared at the centre of the square and said with a loud row...

" Silence................."
Everywhere became quiet as expected after the sound of her voice. The place was so quiet that the sound of a falling pin can be heard, then she continued...
" I greet you all in the name of Almighty Allah" and the people reciprocated the greeting.
"Without taking much time, i will move straight to the point because we don't have all the time in the world. First we all have to get our minds ready for this battle, for a cart without a rider, its as useless as not having one, same thing goes with the sword, without proper handling of the sword, it is useless. It is the person handling the sword that really matters, so with must travel to the realm of the battle with the swords and arrows in our hands. There is more in handling the sword, let all your worries and inababilities out and let all the matters to you is victory in the battlefield. We will sacrifice all our efforts and desires for our Fatherland, to achieve this freedom !.
Now we are all moving straight to our armory bank on getting there we sharpen all of our blunt swords, knives and other weapons immediately ". One of the men in the gathering interrupted her saying.. "excuse me our Iron lady " and she smiled on hearing the name "Iron lady". And the man continues "But the keys to the armory bank is in the possession of our caliph (The Sultan).

Back in the palace
All the soldiers assembled accordingly, each standing erect in series of straight lines with the sword hunged at their back and the whips intact. They waited patiently for the arrival of their general, appearing fierce and gruesome. Shortly the general arrived and they all saluted him. Then he stood right in front of them giving them orders for the day.
" Our major task today is to clear all the weeds in farmland and get set for the next planting season. It's going to be a long day you know. And you must all ensure that you make those foolish slaves work and work till the days goal is achieved, did made myself clear ? "
And all replied "Yes sir ! "
"Good... You know what to do with any rebel amongst them. Now you all dismiss, get your breakfast and wait till their arrival"

Back to the Town square
And Samira replied the man saying " you worry a lot, just leave that to me, i got it all figured out". Immediately another asked " what will happen to our women and children, you know they can't go to war "
And Samira replied with a smile and said "I'm i not a woman too" and he said but...... " cut it just kidding, the women and children will all wait behind , we will all handle them in the hands of the great Angels of Almighty Allah.
Now let's go......
Re: The kingdom of Rage by Hardeluv(f): 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
Wow! M waitin dear!
Joor kip d ball rolling, when z d next update??
Re: The kingdom of Rage by HerexG(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hardeluv: Wow! M waitin dear!
Joor kip d ball rolling, when z d next update??
Very soon dear, thanks again for following dear......
Re: The kingdom of Rage by tmamuda(m): 7:10am On Dec 01, 2013
Wit U
Re: The kingdom of Rage by HerexG(m): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2013
The palace was business as usual, with the soldiers parading all around with little or no work to be done. It is a cold morning, the dews covered the sky, this kind of weather condition will make anyone inactive for work. The weather got many of the soldiers still sleeping, lying on their beds like a dead rock. As the parade commandant was walking round their hostel, those who saw him saluted him and passed. Then he discovered that many the soldiers are still asleep instead of them being awake at this time of the day. So he reveilled, as soon as they heard the call the lazy soldiers started waking up in exasperation. They all went to take their bath and get prepared for today's duty. Finally they all are prepared now, waiting for the people of Abdusalamadeen to arrive. The people of Abdusalamadeen have failed to report to the palace in time. The soldiers started murmuring among themselves, wondering what exactly could have made these people not to report today for duty, some thought to themselves maybe they are still asleep due to the kind of weather condition.
The soldiers kept waiting for them with so much anxiousness and anger, some of the higher ranked soldiers even ordered the soldier at the towers of the city gate to check if they can see a sign of the people of Abdusalamadeen coming but all they could see was flying birds, hovering about. Then they waited, they checked again for the people via the tower but all went to know avail, then the parade commandant broke the silence saying " this is strange (walking to and fro with anger and impatience ), really strange, these "sheepple" (people) of Abdusalamadeen has gotten guts all of a sudden, to refuse to report for duty today, well, this is the beginning of a greater doom to them, their bad". So he removed his wakie talkie from his waist and radio the general immediately....

The people of Abdusalamadeen arrived the armory bank, they all stood right in front of the heavily built door. They couldn't figure out how they could walk pass the heavy door because it is locked. Even if a thousand men combine their strength together they won't be able to break the door open. So a fat lazy looking man said " we are doomed, we don't have the keys to open the bank". Then Samira rebuked him immediately saying " keep quiet and watch me " ! . She immediately ordered the people to draw back a little away from the door and the people complied. They drew back anticipating the next action, with her hands stretched towards the door Samira released some powerful magnetic flux. And bang !the door was shattered with the great intensity from the flux, the people stood in awe of Samira's powers. Samira first went in and one after the other the people followed her, it is an amazing site to behold, very big with all weapons properly arranged. The weapons were arranged in cabinets, with each weapon sitting on the cabinet. The weapons were arranged in chambers with each kinds of weapon assembled together on their own chambers. Everyone of them stood in awe of the magnificence of the armory bank, something like a treasure hunter who just found huge treasures. The bank possesses the finest kinds of weapon all in good shape except for the dust which covered it, there were lots of swords, knives, armor jackets, head gears, spears and arrow and many more. Right before the entrance, they hunged two golden swords on the wall, the swords are bigger in size compared to other swords in there. Samira sited the swords and immediately she jumped so high to collect them, she removed the sword from their cases. And she cleaned it with a rag then she looked at the swords closely and she found an inscription written in Arabic on the sword, the inscription says "The gateway to death", on seeing this Samira smiled . Then the rest people started picking and cleaning the weapon they liked. They started demonstrating how how they will use there individual weapons with chants and excitement in the air. Suddenly Samira hushed them all with a resounding shout " be quiet ! having the weapon doesn't mean victory, victory is in he who is using it. Now lets come together to strategize how we would lunch.

The parade commandant radio the general that the people of Abdusalamadeen have failed to report for duty today, he was shocked and replied with a brisk sound " what do you mean, this is impossible, how can they, the great Saheed must'nt hear this, we need to go them and bring them here forcefully. Or have they all escaped during midnight, did you enquire from your men if the saw any movement at night ? ".

The commandant replied "No sir"!

(General) "Ok then send two hundred men the go fetch them all, order the men slay anyone who refuses to cooperate. That will make others follow you, i don't want no excuse, now go ! "
Re: The kingdom of Rage by Hardeluv(f): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hmmmmm.

Following silently. Buh dre isnt much update dear.
Re: The kingdom of Rage by Hardeluv(f): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hmmmmmm.

Following silently. Buh dre isnt much update dear.
Re: The kingdom of Rage by HerexG(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
Permit me to continue this story

(1) (Reply)

My Son &my Daughter.......short Story / Diary Of An Ekiti Undergraduate / Get Any Pdf Book Free Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.