Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs (37305 Views)

TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria Apart From The Oil Industry. / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Uchwilliam(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
Please I mean this who has the womans contact i need to meet her
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Orikinla(m): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
It is okay.
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by mitey(m): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
Wow, this is good news

The highest paid CEO in Nigeria is a woman.

Now where the men at??

My advice to Ms. Sola of Stanbic IBTC? Enjoy your title while it lasts, I'm coming to take over from you cool as the highest paid CEO.
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Chamackh(m): 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
Just waiting for madam_oringo to appear on this thread. She cracks me up so much
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by pharmow: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
infiniteloop: Interesting list. I won't be shocked though if it happens that some people yet unknown earn more than these people.

In the scale of things, N38m/annum is not lot of money. That's less than N4m/month. I really think there are people who earn more than that, that are not in this list.

The COO in my former company, an ISP does. Not even a CEO. A good job in an oil company and you will have a starter salary of more than N10m/annum, matter of fact. Let alone a job as a senior mgr. My Engineering friends will agree to this.

Great list all the same. smiley

What U said is true. I knew of someone that earns about #30m per annum in one of the oil exploiting companies and he is not even near the position of senior manager talkless of executive director
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Exponental(m): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
Does it mean Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Femi Otedola n d likes dont earn salaries? Or is d op trying to tell us dat d writer cannot fix theirs or it's outrageous?
Abeg, I dont want to worry, my time will come long before my death!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by airlord: 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
Bollocks. Especially d one for Mobil. I work in d industry and am not even a team lead yet not to talk of a junior manager yet I earn more dan 19M/ annum and u r nw saying a whole CEO way up der earns a paltry 85M/ annum. Abbeg. Except on paper sha.....

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by candor4(f): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hmmm..............I love dis..........I will get there.............soon
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Emperoradrian(m): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
[quote author=kayce19]
No be so o bros.No be me compile the list now.Maybe its just that Yoruba seems to be at the helm of affairs in this organisations.Mind you there are people from other tribes on the list too. I cnt see emeka offor's name or ifeanyi ubah' (capital oil name in d list y?
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by candor4(f): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
mitey: Wow, this is good news

The highest paid CEO in Nigeria is a woman.

Now where the men at??

My advice to Ms. Sola of Stanbic IBTC? Enjoy your title while it lasts, I'm coming to take over from you cool as the highest paid CEO.

Me 2
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Sagamite(m): 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
Does these exclude the value of all other benefits like accommodation, cars etc?

Because these seem relatively low to me. I was expecting at least within the N100m to N200m range for most of them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/jobs/8546794/UKs-best-paid-chief-executives-in-pictures.html?image=5

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2013/oct/22/best-paid-chief-executives-america

Especially for the Mobil Oil guy. I have friends that work in Tax. Hence provide advice on Tax to executives like Oil executives (so they see ALL the earnings of these people) and many oil sector professionals in relatively lower roles to the CEO of Mobil in Nigeria make more than that N85m in the UK.
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
obadiah777: congrats. now lets see how the money spends in the new world to come after 2016 grin
I thought the world was suppose to end this year, after the US attacks Syria. So its now gonna end in 2016? Ok o we don hear you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
femmyb: I thought the world was suppose to end this year, after the US attacks Syria. So its now gonna end in 2016? Ok o we don hear you.
bruv, i have always said before obama leaves office. check all my posts. this shytt finna go down. the mighty hunter before the lord is in town. grin and you can bet your life on it bruv
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Emperoradrian(m): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
I cnt see emeka offor or ifeanyi ubah(capital oil,naija's 3rd richest man) name in d list y
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
obadiah777: bruv, i have always said before obama leaves office. check all my posts. this shytt finna go down. the mighty hunter before the lord is in town. grin and you can bet your life on it bruv
femmyb: I thought the world was suppose to end this year, after the US attacks Syria. So its now gonna end in 2016? Ok o we don hear you.
grin
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by boneruns(m): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
This figures are not true. I know Senior Managers earn circa 20million per annum in banks. Then compare with GMs, EDs and CEOs.

Also, no bank will disclose the actual take-home pay of their top executives.

Those figures seem to be done by guessing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Idrismusty97(m): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
[size=24pt] @Op i can't find my name on the list. [/size]
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by fiercehillz(m): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
Exponental: Does it mean Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Femi Otedola n d likes dont earn salaries? Or is d op trying to tell us dat d writer cannot fix theirs or it's outrageous?

They don't earn salaries, instead they make others to earn salaries

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Emperoradrian(m): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
kayce19:
No be so o bros.No be me compile the list now.Maybe its just that Yoruba seems to be at the helm of affairs in this organisations.Mind you there are people from other tribes on the list too.Look again.
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by alajor(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ol'boy see money oo. I'm getting there sha...allah dey
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
alajor: Ol'boy see money oo. I'm getting there sha...allah dey
you aint getting nowhere. its too late. its curtains for this world

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by tlops(m): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
I didn't see Dr Jonathan on that list. The CEO of FRN. Dr Ebele Jonathan started his career in d academia before being called up to d public sector. His basic needs cost his employer a staggering 1billion naira and his combined remuneration is about d same yearly.

Why was this CEO omitted from your list?

Lol
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Superstar007(m): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
Where is ma name? This list ain't authentic unless ma name is included there
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by alajor(m): 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
Exponental: Does it mean Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Femi Otedola n d likes dont earn salaries? Or is d op trying to tell us dat d writer cannot fix theirs or it's outrageous?
dude Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola r dey ceo of their companies, the post is about CEO not owners or chairmen of companies. Dangote has a ceo in his company. Read and understand something b4 u comment. I don waka.
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by alajor(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
obadiah777: you aint getting nowhere. its too late. its curtains for this world
I go tear dat curtain,break dat wall,jump dat fence, run up dat mountain and climb up there and remain on top. The world is just gettin started
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Are they by any chance on nairaland?
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by orgasticdance: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
this is sorta pathetic to be honest. u selll ur soul to a company doing idioti.c drudgery for someone else ( capital owners, shareholders) for 20+ yrs and u still cnt crack a billion(10m usd) a year. y bother. a slave is still a slave sha. better to run or own show where the possibilities are limitless with a combination of smart hardwork and luck.
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
victorD3: You just went to your village in ijebu just to dig out your Yoruba names. Stupid tribalist.
You will die of hate
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Idrismusty97(m): 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hornyboo0bz: Are they by any chance on nairaland?
Yes.The person quoting you now is.
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
tongue

Idrismusty97: Yes.The person quoting you now is.
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by opylas(m): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
victorD3: You just went to your village in ijebu just to dig out your Yoruba names. Stupid tribalist.
C whr u carry ur yeye mind go, did e compile d list himslf? Abi u no c d source? U r d silly tribalist!!!
Re: Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs by Idrismusty97(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
If you want to exhibit tribalism go to politics section! You will enjoy it there.NONSENSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Pros And Cons Of being an Uber or Bolt driver / Picture: Anything Bad Spending My Salary This Way? / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.