Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? (217189 Views)

LAGOS Car Auctions (season 2) - Great Vehicles At Lowest Prices (with Pics) / LAGOS Car Auctions - Great Vehicles At Lowest Prices (with Pics) / Hire Purchase (Or Instalmental Payment) For Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hello guys! Hope your week-end was great. As for me, it was just wonderful! cheesy

I was looking forward for such an opportunity to share something interesting regarding cars with you...

I am glad, that you write here and share with me your thoughts as well!

So... CARS are our best friends. Aren't they? wink Some people say that we can judge about someone by the car, he is riding. Yeap. Indeed! But we can also see how practical is his choice!

What do you think about TOKUNBO cars? I think this is the best choice for those who want to buy a cheap car! Huh?
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
What is a SALVAGE CAR?

Salvage vehicle is the vehicle with previous damage that was previously involved in collision, flood and water damage, theft, vandalism, fire, natural disaster etc. Ownership type is : Salvage Title, Salvage Certificate, Certificate of Destruction etc.

BUT! Do not forget that you can buy such cars with great discounts and resell them much higher from original price!

Let me help you! We are buying, and ship it for you. You repair it at home and resell in your country! It's a great opportunity to become a businessman in a car business smiley
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
Guys! Let's make a car revolution in Twitter)

Just make a tweet #auctionexportisthebest !

If you do not share such opinion with me, let's discuss it here smiley
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by nijaprince: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
Export1, If I purchase a vehicle from AuctionExport, where is your last shipping destination? Do you send it to my port of choice for me to clear or do you also render clearing service from my home port?
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2013
nijaprince: Export1, If I purchase a vehicle from AuctionExport, where is your last shipping destination? Do you send it to my port of choice for me to clear or do you also render clearing service from my home port?

Can I know the country where you would like to ship the vehicle? You can check the list of countries and ports where we can ship here:

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/Shipping
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2013
DO NOT take a risk, check your vehicle.

Please, check in the Internet for available sources to order a history report of the car before the purchase.
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2013
WOW GUYS! Please, check this hot offer!

CLEAN title vehicle! Run and Drive!

2007 HYUNDAI SANTA FE GLS SUV 4 Doors

BUY NOW: $6,995

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2007-hyundai-santa-fe-gls-suv-4-doors-54107473

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 11:27am On Dec 03, 2013
Can you find it cheaper? smiley Try to, you wouldn't! cheesy

1997 CHEVROLET CAVALIER L

BUY NOW: $89

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/info/1997-CHEVROLET-CAVALIER-L-50919856

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
COULD you BELIEVE THIS?

They are selling a car for ONE DOLLAR!

2001 CHEVROLET BLAZER Wagon 4 Door BUY NOW: $1

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2001-chevrolet-blazer-wagon-4-door-54107786
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
Guys, once you have any questions regarding TOKUNBO cars, let me know, I will be glad to help you! smiley

​​- Skype: auctionexport.lily
-E-mail: lily@auctionexport.com
​ -Tel: +1-416-900-3303 ext: 424
www.auctionexport.com
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 12:33am On Dec 04, 2013
Looking forward to start discussion with you, guys! smiley
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
CHECK YOUR VEHICLE NOW, GET AUTOCHECK REPORT

Please, check in the Internet for available sources to order a history report of the car before the purchase.
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
I really like this car! Check it and now and let me know if you are interested:

2006 TOYOTA COROLLA Sedan 4 Doors

BUY NOW: $4,900

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2006-toyota-corolla-sedan-4-doors-54170837

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
Guys! What is the most wanted and cheap vehicle in Nigeria?

The first response will get a gift from me smiley
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Buying a used vehicle can also be risky. There are many people who have unknowingly bought vehicles that turned out to be lemons and could do nothing about it. So how do we know what is right for us?

You can search in the net the type of car you want. start your search with the desired vehicle body style. Then come to safety features, towing capacity, gas mileage etc. After choosing one or two models, setting a budget as well as checking on the mileage of the vehicle is done. The mileage of the vehicle tells the condition of the vehicle and if maintenance was done regularly. Finding about VIN is essential, The VIN can be got from the seller or online services.

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 8:58am On Dec 05, 2013
DID YOU KNOW ?

Purchasing a new car from USA from another state does not necessarily have to be a complicated process. As long as you carry the deal in a systematic format, paying your sales tax and filing the required paperwork with the concerned department of motor vehicles, there should be absolutely no issues. After all purchasing from another state can often be a good option if the market out there happens to be more competitive than the local market, or if there happens to be a new car dealer trying to attract buyers with their special prices. Do a thorough online research, especially if you want to buy car online.

Ensure you know the market prices well before settling for a given deal. This also helps guarantee that future paperwork can be done with greater ease!
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2013
SOME DETAILS ABOUT THE SHIPPING!

The time when you will be able to get your car will depend entirely on the time taken by the ship to reach the port. The distance between the destination and the harbor is another deciding factor. The car exporter will tell you in detail about the time that will be taken by them to transport the vehicle and also the allied costs.

There is no difficulty in shipping your car from the major cities of the USA. If you live anywhere near the shipping terminal the cost of transportation is obviously less. If you reside at a distance the shipping company or the automobile movers will take charge of reaching the export vehicle to its destination. For this they will charge a fee. The fee charged will again depend on the distance they have to travel. The price range is usually within 100 to 900dollars.

Let me know, if you are interested in shipping your vehicle, I will tell you where you can get the most reasonable prices!
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2013
Good morning guys!

How are you doing today?

Let me know, if you have already bought a car! I would like to see it!

Let us share the pictures of the purchased cars here!
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
I am waiting for that beautiful moment when Christmas comes!

And waiting for presents! How about you?

Can you share if someone has given you a car as a gift? Or you are going to make someone happy and to buy a car for him??

Share your happiness cheesy
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
When buying a clean title vehicle please check of the vehicle history report. Soon you might notice that the brand new or clean title car is not that clean when it goes by the roads. So often deployed airbags are removed and instead of the bag it's filled with trash and you have the idea that the airbag presents, however when it comes to an accident you surprisingly notice what comes out. This named safety could cost lives of people.
Be careful! Do not take the risk! Avoid scam, DO purchase vehicles from authorized auto-dealers acquiring for the vehicle history report and the title.
The reason of us creating this topic is to assure you that there are no miracles in the car business neither in Nigeria nor anywhere in the world. If you are offered the vehicle with the price lower than it would come from North America itself as a clean title vehicle after customs and shipping paid, still cheaper than the clean title vehicle from North America, be sure that that vehicle has dirty history. As an outcome you will spend your money and receive garbage.

Please refer to the link below to see what you buy saving couple dollars!

https://www.nairaland.com/1531230/reality-exported-cars

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2013
GOOD MORNING, GUYS!

How is your car business going?

Have you already seen this wonderful 2005 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER BUY NOW: $7,659 ?

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2005-toyota-highlander-54222713

Check it, and let me know, if you are interested!

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
CLEAN TITLE CAR!

2003 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA TDI Sedan 4 Doors BUY NOW: $4,350

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2003-volkswagen-jetta-tdi-sedan-4-doors-51790413

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
We have a great CHRISTMAS PROMOTION at AUCTION EXPORT now for everyone who is willing to make his first purchase!

Let me know, if you are interested! I am here to help you~! wink
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
GET AN AUTOCHECK

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
Cars are our friends smiley

Choose one here (we will help you to do it!):

https://www.auctionexport.com/
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
GREAT NEWS! We have 3 cars for 1 (ONE) dollar on our website!

Check them here:

1994 CHEVROLET ASTRO EXTENDED EXTENDED SPORTS VAN BUY NOW: $1

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/1994-chevrolet-astro-extended-extended-sports-van-54295231

2001 CHEVROLET BLAZER Wagon 4 Door BUY NOW: $1

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2001-chevrolet-blazer-wagon-4-door-54107786

1996 CHEVROLET CAVALIER LS Sedan 4 Door BUY NOW: $1

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/1996-chevrolet-cavalier-ls-sedan-4-door-50922766
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
AMAZING CAR!

2004 TOYOTA SIENNA CE/LE Sport Van BUY NOW: $2,900

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2004-toyota-sienna-cele-sport-van-54296683

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
CHRISTMAS PROMOTION! CHRISTMAS PROMOTION! CHRISTMAS PROMOTION!

Before the registration( which is ABSOLUTELY FREE) , let me know your intentions and you will definitely get a gift from your faithful Customer Support!!

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Profile/Register
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
When buying a clean title vehicle please check of the vehicle history report. Soon you might notice that the brand new or clean title car is not that clean when it goes by the roads. So often deployed airbags are removed and instead of the bag it's filled with trash and you have the idea that the airbag presents, however when it comes to an accident you surprisingly notice what comes out. This named safety could cost lives of people.
Be careful! Do not take the risk! Avoid scam, DO purchase vehicles from authorized auto-dealers acquiring for the vehicle history report and the title.
The reason of us creating this topic is to assure you that there are no miracles in the car business neither in Nigeria nor anywhere in the world. If you are offered the vehicle with the price lower than it would come from North America itself as a clean title vehicle after customs and shipping paid, still cheaper than the clean title vehicle from North America, be sure that that vehicle has dirty history. As an outcome you will spend your money and receive garbage.

https://www.nairaland.com/1531230/reality-exported-cars#20065734
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by adex2000ng(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
Thank u @export1 for educating us on how to buy cars and import them to nigeria. I will surely need your assistance in this regard soonest.

Recently i just got a car from auctionexport thru a car dealer on nairaland. Since i dont know how to do it myself. But with this tread you stated i think i will be able to do that with ur aid.

I will need a 4runner (2000 - 2003 model) due to the bad terain of our road here in nigeria. Can u privide me some good offer on auctionexport and cost of exporting to nigeria

Adeoye
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
adex2000ng: Thank u @export1 for educating us on how to buy cars and import them to nigeria. I will surely need your assistance in this regard soonest.

Recently i just got a car from auctionexport thru a car dealer on nairaland. Since i dont know how to do it myself. But with this tread you stated i think i will be able to do that with ur aid.

I will need a 4runner (2000 - 2003 model) due to the bad terain of our road here in nigeria. Can u privide me some good offer on auctionexport and cost of exporting to nigeria

Adeoye

Thank you, Sir!

Let me know your e-mail address, I will send you the details!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (269) (Reply)

***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Delivering the 2012 HONDA CR-V EX***** / Unsold Cars For Sale By Auction Export! / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.