Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:06 PM

Wholesale Recharge Card Biz Or Laundry/drycleaning? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wholesale Recharge Card Biz Or Laundry/drycleaning? (1287 Views)

Pls. I Have 70k To Run Biz Or Service. I Need An Ideal Idea. / Pls I Nid Advice On Car Parts Biz Or A Biz One Can Start Wit A Million Naira / Please Where Can I Get Drycleaning Chemicals To Buy In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesale Recharge Card Biz Or Laundry/drycleaning? by Tundenoni(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hello my people!
Pls i needs advise on how to invest my hard earned #200,000; recharge card business(wholesale) or laundry/drycleaning business?.Which of the 2 is risk free and which one is more profitable?.....
Pls i nid ya response!
Re: Wholesale Recharge Card Biz Or Laundry/drycleaning? by Civory(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
I don't think you can start either business with the 200k with you, except of course you are talking of retail recharge card sales and or one man laundry business. However, both are lucrative just that laundry business is more demanding in terms of power(electricity) compared to recharge card business.
Re: Wholesale Recharge Card Biz Or Laundry/drycleaning? by Tundenoni(m): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Civory: I don't think you can start either business with the 200k with you, except of course you are talking of retail recharge card sales and or one man laundry business. However, both are lucrative just that laundry business is more demanding in terms of power(electricity) compared to recharge card business.
tanx bro!...lyk hw much 'll b okay for starting up of a recharge card biz?
Re: Wholesale Recharge Card Biz Or Laundry/drycleaning? by Civory(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
Your 200k can start retail for you, but if it's wholesale then you will need from 500k. You too can do the math: calculate all the networks and all the denominations and you will see what I'm saying.
Re: Wholesale Recharge Card Biz Or Laundry/drycleaning? by osogwu(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
@civory u are correct.even with 500k,u still need to add xtra power because ur customer will grow more than that money
within some months.it is a gradual process but the fact remains that your customer increases as days passes by.
Re: Wholesale Recharge Card Biz Or Laundry/drycleaning? by Tundenoni(m): 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
@Civory and osogwu Tankz so much,i'll hav 2 look for means of makin upto dat amount......buh if i understand u guys,u are sayin itz beta 2 invest in recharge biz and drop d laundry/drycleaning biz?
Re: Wholesale Recharge Card Biz Or Laundry/drycleaning? by Civory(m): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2013
You can only start a one man laundry business with your 200k whereby you don't rent a shop, and do all the errands yourself. Then gradually you can grow. It's also quite lucrative, the only major problem is electricity.
Re: Wholesale Recharge Card Biz Or Laundry/drycleaning? by charlezok(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2013
I will advice you to forget recharge card business and go for laundry business if you can afford it. The reason for this is that I have been involved in the recharge card business for about 3 years and if I tell you my experience you will be surprised. Its too technical that you need training by working for others to gain enough experience to start your own business. The 500k might even be too small for wholesale. It has high liquidity and makes the business high risk, cos you will be carrying cash all the time to make purchase of recharge cards that you will be selling.

So bro! I will suggest you go into your laundry business.
Re: Wholesale Recharge Card Biz Or Laundry/drycleaning? by osogwu(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
@charlezok the only technical aspect of it is ur marketing and leadership quality.hence u get your marketing and leadership quality right,
and you are under a dealer that sell at cheap rate,you will make it.And for a start,500k can do that.Remember that at the beginning,
the patronage will be low.However,after some months,when your patronage becomes high,your dealer can assist you in one way
or the other since he is monitoring your performance.
secondly,to work for somebody in order to get experience. DO you know that business is secret?It is possible that the person you
are working for may not tell you the whole secret of the business.Why because any body who is taking advantage of you condition
will not like you to change.
WELL I REST MY CASE HERE.AM ALSO SAYING FROM EXPERIENCE.

(1) (Reply)

Huge Investment Opportunities In Cross River State / What Is The Legal Way Of Making Money Without Doing Anytin / Start Up Business With 1.5million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.