Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana (18878 Views)

Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals / ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death / Festus Iyayi Is Dead (Ex-ASUU President) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by tomzman: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
I support this. Some people have to be taught lessons. The road is for everybody.
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by olanre12(m): 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I tolded you guys before that no school until february nex year,una never see anything
gbangaun grin
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by kunletoks(m): 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Nice move by Mr Falana.
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
VICTORCIZA: Seriousely Mr falana need to get a life
Sorry for your PARENTS, your Dad just waste his sperm and strength for nothing. I blamed your mum 4 not aborting you at 3 months of her pregnancy.
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by gbengaola: 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
Falana gbo ti re,tara eni langbo.
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by ichommy(m): 12:25am On Nov 24, 2013
tomzman: I support this. Some people have to be taught lessons. The road is for everybody.
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by guiddoti: 12:26am On Nov 24, 2013
Mynd_44: Ghen ghen. Here we go
what I'm hearing from other side is gbam gbam grin. Abeg na Falana. Students don tire to stay 4 hoax
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by GetGuide: 5:20am On Nov 24, 2013
greatgod2012:

This is another dimension, he want to go to court in order to stop the reckless drivers, especially politicians' convoys who do not have respect for other road users when they are on the road, and i'm fully in support. You need to see how these convoys scare people away from the road whenever they're on the road. Sanity need to be restored on our road, in order to stop all this wasting of innocent lives on the road.
supported
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by idokosi: 5:25am On Nov 24, 2013
ASUU part 2, pls disc available
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by paschalndidi(m): 6:09am On Nov 24, 2013
Senior advocate of the masses. I love this man. He's taking the footsteps of Gani fawa...

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:42am On Nov 24, 2013
Magic Bishop: There was even a time he threatened to sue the aviation authorities and the presidency for delaying his flight due to presidential movement.

The man no get work joor

The Iyayi kinsmen should hire another lawyer since most judges are tired of seeing this troll in their court rooms
Magic Bishop, you're an illiterate. It's people like you and some Igbo people that made Thambo Mbeki say Nigeria's problem is caused by the citizens who don't question the government. When some of us question the government, you attack us, saying the President must rule till 2019.
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by MagicBishop: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Magic Bishop, you're an illiterate. It's people like you and some Igbo people that made Thambo Mbeki say Nigeria's problem is caused by the citizens who don't question the government. When some of us question the government, you attack us, saying the President must rule till 2019.

Since joining NL, I have come to realize the root of the Nigerian Problem and it is neither the ruling elite or past military dictatorships nor the north as a whole but you Yorubas.

The same attitude and display I saw here by yorubas against Igbos , I began to vividly see among my yoruba friends against Igbos. Something I was saliently exposed to without knowing until I got here and then found disturbingly re-occurring.

Your hate and jealousy for Igbos is what is holding this country back.

What concerns Igbo here?

If you must know I am not Igbo!

Odenni!

btw; my level of education, exposure, travel and kitten stabbing is far above your local level.
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by vipers: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2013
pls who has falana phone number I need it urgently?
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by SirCee: 8:01am On Nov 24, 2013
This is the right thing to do. Governors done dey am too much ,particularly the kwara state, recently his wife killed a Nigerian on road. Too bad
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2013
wait o, abi aiye ASUU fe baje ni? na iyayi dem kill u wan cari matter enter court abi? no worry dem go start dey kill una family members one by one now.. Nobody go tell u make suspend am. Awon oloriburuku
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by IYANGBALI: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2013
gbengaola: Falana gbo ti re,tara eni langbo.
I'm sure you would not have said that if it was your dad that was killed in that accident
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by MODERNISE: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2013
omenka:

The most anoying is when I see them with their hands hanging out the windows holding horsewhips!! Utter barbarism! Are people animals??
Yestday one even pointed a gun at me for trying to get into the road when a convoy of four cars was passing by. Very disgusting.
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by IYANGBALI: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2013
vipers: pls who has falana phone number I need it urgently?
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by IYANGBALI: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2013
olanre12: gbangaun grin
I hope it fetches you plenty of dollars
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by IYANGBALI: 9:25am On Nov 24, 2013
Sasquare1: mr Falana is a sick man..
for being askedto do his work abi?it is you that is sick. Keep hating falana
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2013
Magic Bishop, Believe me when I say I fully read you from the onset. Go through my post history, I am not known to exchange foul language, but immediately I saw your crass display of wanton bushmanry, I knew sth was in the offing. Just another pained lowlife classless slave.

NB: I have not quoted the stupidity of a comment you posted (post 107) above because I don't want you to infect me with your disgusting peasant ways and most essentially because you returned to your cave as I suggested yesterday -- take it as a Sunday present. One cannot but be kind to you hillybilly folks. What a waste of space.
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2013
Samgreguc: Autopsy shows it was a bullet poisoning that killed him, so, the court case by Falana wouldn't be bad.
which autopsy report?
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by akonucheinfo(m): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2013
What did mr falana say or do regarding the ASUU strike? Why did he not sue ASUU or the FGN for keeping student at home for 5months? That's if he is actually fighting for human rights as he claims. Suing ASUU or FGN on behalf of the student would ve probably gained him more attention and respect other than this publicity stunt his trying to play with Iyayi's death.

1 Like

Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by MagicBishop: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2013
akonucheinfo: What did mr falana say or do regarding the ASUU strike? Why did he not sue ASUU or the FGN for keeping student at home for 5months? That's if he is actually fighting for human rights as he claims. Suing ASUU or FGN on behalf of the student would ve probably gained him more attention and respect other than this publicity stunt his trying to play with Iyayi's death.

Falana is an opportunistic attention seeking vulture of a lawyer.

Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by Chinyeresandra(f): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
Go now.Do u want us 2 beg u?Mtchewwwww,bloody attention seeker!
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Since joining NL, I have come to realize the root of the Nigerian Problem and it is neither the ruling elite or past military dictatorships nor the north as a whole but you Yorubas.

The same attitude and display I saw here by yorubas against Igbos , I began to vividly see among my yoruba friends against Igbos. Something I was saliently exposed to without knowing until I got here and then found disturbingly re-occurring.

Your hate and jealousy for Igbos is what is holding this country back.

What concerns Igbo here?

If you must know I am not Igbo!

Odenni!

btw; my level of education, exposure, travel and kitten stabbing is far above your local level.

Igbo are the problem of this country. Each time the President is criticised they get angry because they believe he would "hand over to Ndigbo". Show me one major ethnic group that Igbo doesn't have a derogatory word for and I will quit NL, foolish Igbo.
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by ihatesycophant(m): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
If Falana need life, then you need to hug transformer. We're talking of impunity that is taking over our system and you're vomiting thrash meant for dustbin.It's an eye saw the way those politicians want to be lords on the roads
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by ihatesycophant(m): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ngwakwe: Falana should as a matter of public concern also look into the circumstances surrounding the fatal accident that left Patience Jonathan's mother dead.

Was it a sabotage or politically stage-managed accident?

The public needs your help.

I think if they call him to fight it, he will surely do so. Again, we didn't hear that the woman was killed by reckless driving from someone or politician but if you think you need his services, then officially write him as done by Clara Chime, ASUU and Iyayi's family
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by ihatesycophant(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
Peetar3117: y dis guy dey take panadol for anoda person headache

Do you pray that what befell Iyayi should befall you or one of your family members. I don't know why some of you reason through your anus and not use your head at all. don't you know it will be a grave danger for the society if impunity continues in our society.
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by smogup: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
FALANA deserves an OSCAR award or is it HAZARD award?
The fella of our time!
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by Dee60: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
Nigerians should vow rather to stop voting thugs and incompetent people into political offices!
Re: We Are Going To Court For Iyayi -Falana by LadyH(f): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2013
this IS his life. Sue. Court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues / 2012/2013 WAEC RESULT Statistics(mass Failure) / N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.