Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) (58523 Views)

Need Help In FIFA 14 Android!!! / My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' / Football Manager Handheld 2015 Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by marcjoe(m): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
football manager 14 is now available for andriod, in this thread we would be discussing about player names i.e young talent u discover in the game, tricks, and best/rich team to manage

[img]http://2.bp..com/-N39R6P9xreg/Uo8k3nYHZXI/AAAAAAAAO_Q/4kcYtt4FbyI/s320/fmh2014.0_cinema_1280.0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Dx2qwpNX9tg/Uo8k797EMKI/AAAAAAAAO_k/RINcZngEV6s/s320/fmhapk+data.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-lvb2JNWaTHk/Uo8k3zgh_tI/AAAAAAAAO_U/Nn4lSy49w2U/s320/fmh014.png[/img]

FMH14 New Features:
- A complete redesign of the way the game looks, with improved graphics and a much more intuitive menu system.
- My Club Mode allows you to create your own club from scratch. You choose the club name and kit colours and you assemble your squad. Recreate a classic team or build a squad of family and friends and then enter them into any league or international competition to compete against today’s real teams and players. It’s the ultimate football fantasy experience.
- A more realistic transfer system with more intelligent bids and squad management from AI managers meaning the FMH transfer market reflects the real-world.
- Use the new player progression tracking system to monitor the progress of your players’ attributes over time. These pages chart the improvement or decline of your players’ skills and are the perfect visual aid for making those tough decisions on whether players have a future at the club.
- Improved media interaction, with questions from reporters about your club’s successes, failures and the future. Can you keep the media happy without upsetting the board, fans and squad?
- Improved post-match analysis gives you better feedback on your team's tactical strengths and weaknesses.
- More detailed historic records of previous seasons allow you to look back fondly on past successes.
- You can now choose multiple nations when starting a new game, so your career is no longer limited to one country... you can start managing an English club, but move abroad to manage in another country if you fancy a different challenge or a change in culture*.
*This feature is not available on all devices. Dependent on device capability.

Requires Android: 2.2 and Up

Version: 5.0.2

FOR NOW AM A LIVERPOOL MANAGER.....BUT A MAN.U FAN, THOUGH I STARTED FROM NPOWER LEAQUE 2...I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO MANAGE MAN.UTD...AM WAITING FOR MAN.UTD BOARD TO SACK DAVID MOYES cool cool

Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by 2bolaji: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
guy u fit Help me i download d fm 14 on my tecno p3.. and wen i install it... it write application not installed... wat could be d prob... although am enjoying d fm 13
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by kreemzo1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
nice thread...I had thought of creating a thread on fmh...on fmh 14,I am managing a team I created..and it has been easy due to fact that I have played fmh 13 very well..I have d key to winning games easily now
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by marcjoe(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
kreemzo1: nice thread...I had thought of creating a thread on fmh...on fmh 14,I am managing a team I created..and it has been easy due to fact that I have played fmh 13 very well..I have d key to winning games easily now

What is the key, which tactics do u use.... smiley
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by marcjoe(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
2bolaji: guy u fit Help me i download d fm 14 on my tecno p3.. and wen i install it... it write application not installed... wat could be d prob... although am enjoying d fm 13

Thats as a result of low memory bro.....that ur phone memory is full..
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by kreemzo1(m): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
marcjoe:

What is the key, which tactics do u use.... smiley
I use 3-5-2...and depending on the opponent,I use an attacking midfielder or a defensive midfielder..2centre midfielder and 2wingers...dats my winning formation

1 Like

Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by LordOrochimaru(m): 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
Abeg is this game available via any oda link I.e android.mob.org or androplace cos I hate these file hosting sites... Can't even download from d tusfiles link
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 23, 2013
Please mine is showing app not purchased fom playstore after inputing the cache files..please wht do i do?thanks
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Zammydagreat(m): 5:29am On Nov 23, 2013
I hate d handheld version maybe because I have th 2014 version on my pc...dis fmh2014 is just based on probability nothing else...deleted mine 2days leta after I downloaded it
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by shosky1794: 6:00am On Nov 23, 2013
kreemzo1: I use 3-5-2...and depending on the opponent,I use an attacking midfielder or a defensive midfielder..2centre midfielder and 2wingers...dats my winning formation

Used this formation a whole lot with Barca in FMH 2013. Had Messi in front( one a CF, the other, a Trq). Gotze was behind them as an attacking midfielder. Had Lucas Ocampo, Danilo in that as well. Those two are some of the best players you have in FMH 2013.
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by johnstar(m): 6:00am On Nov 23, 2013
Shey na d 3 files person go download?
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by 2bolaji: 6:49am On Nov 23, 2013
still d same tin i free my fone memory... is still writing app nt installed please help me am using tecno p3
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by marcjoe(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2013
shosky1794:

Used this formation a whole lot with Barca in FMH 2013. Had Messi in front( one a CF, the other, a Trq). Gotze was behind them as an attacking midfielder. Had Lucas Ocampo, Danilo in that as well. Those two are some of the best players you have in FMH 2013.

that lucas ocampus is really a young talent....ganso, neymer were also not expensive....but in fmh14, they r too costly....
can u guys imagine i got GARETH BALE for 99million dolla from real madrid....but had to sell pastore to chelsea for 62million first.....i am so rich at liverpool right now.... smiley
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by marcjoe(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2013
johnstar: Shey na d 3 files person go download?

yes
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by marcjoe(m): 10:41am On Nov 23, 2013
IF U VE DOWNLOADED FMH 14 AND ITS NOT WORKING FOR YOU.....THEN DOWNLOAD FROM D NEW LINK BELOW

Football Manager Handheld 2014 - the continuation of the well-known football simulator.

Features:
Updated design
Create your club from scratch
Analysis of work of players
Documents about last seasons
Realistic system of transfers

FOR ANDRIOD 2.2+

DOWNLOAD FMH14.APK[29.9 MB]

DOWNLOAD CACHE.ZIP[602.6 MB]

EXTRACT AND MOVE CACHE TO SDCARD/
THEN INSTALL UR APK AND PLAY

1 Like

Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
I love football manager vey much. I'm currently managing chelsea, though i'm a ManUTD fan. Pls can i see screen shots of FMH 14. Tnx.
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by kreemzo1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
here are some screenshots...

Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by seunpayne(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
Guys this defender is off the chain. In just a year and six months he is already better than vidic (I use man u by the way) Eder Alvarez banetta
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by GodswillAJudins(m): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
what's the total files size?
make I nor go enter waiting I nor go fit finish
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by 2bolaji: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
ehhn am feed up d one i download 4 android mob dy force close on my p3
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Tbillz(m): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
When will this handheld be improved to the level where you can see players display like the laptop's FM? And pls can U move frm la liga to epl in this 2014 FM cuz in the previous versions like 2013_U can't!
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by ibietela2(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
marcjoe:

that lucas ocampus is really a young talent....ganso, neymer were also not expensive....but in fmh14, they r too costly....
can u guys imagine i got GARETH BALE for 99million dolla from real madrid....but had to sell pastore to chelsea for 62million first.....i am so rich at liverpool right now.... smiley

Overpriced BALE is everywhere
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
I wanna ask a question. Never liked dis fmh,maybe cos I haven't played it. But I'm recently getting interested. Dunno y. Re the matches being shown? I mean u watch it urself not white and red circles on a green field?
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by lilkech(m): 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
Please post screenshots of the actual game in progress. I want to see what the field and players look like when the match is ongoing.

That is the only factor big enough to make me download this game
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
lilkech: Please post screenshots of the actual game in progress. I want to see what the field and players look like when the match is ongoing.

That is the only factor big enough to make me download this game

Exactly
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by kreemzo1(m): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2013
Tbillz: When will this handheld be improved to the level where you can see players display like the laptop's FM? And pls can U move frm la liga to epl in this 2014 FM cuz in the previous versions like 2013_U can't!
yea, u can move from la liga to epl in fmh 2014 if ur phone supports it..nt possible on evry phone...and u cant see players on pitch 4 now oo!
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by lilkech(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
kreemzo1: yea, u can move from la liga to epl in fmh 2014 if ur phone supports it..nt possible on evry phone...and u cant see players on pitch 4 now oo!

You can't see players in the pitch? shocked

That's fu*kd up mehn angry
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Barmzy(m): 4:50am On Dec 01, 2013
Please can it work on tecno N3?
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by shosky1794: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2013
Barmzy: Please can it work on tecno N3?

Yes it works on N3
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Shane95(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2013
Please how do I make it work on p3
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by pators(m): 11:24am On Dec 01, 2013
does d transfer cheats in 2013 still work for 2014...........I have sold a total of 6billion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Install Games With OBB Files On Android Phone / Gaming Events In Nigeria / Official Fifa 16 And Pes 16 Soundtrack Thread + [ Zip Download ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.