Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. (6581 Views)

Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / How Do You Treat Your Sexual Desire As A Single? / What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by redsquare(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
Met this girl a couple of months ago in a Calabar bound bus from Benin. We exchanged numbers and started talking. On my invitation, she visited me in Benin once. At that time my girlfriend was still doing her NYSC in Kano. I made it clear to her that I'm into a serious relationship. 2 weeks later after her first visit, she started calling that she wants to visit again which I declined. She has been complaining that I don't want her to visit me again. I told her I'll invite her when it is convenient for me. Just last saturday, I went to see a friend in my neighbourhood when she called that she was in my house. Initially, I thought she was joking, not until my neighbour called to confirm that a girl was waiting outside my door. I got mad! How could she have travelled all the way from Calabar without at least calling me? I called her back and asked her to go back from wherever she's coming from, she started pleading that she just wanted to surprise me. To cut the long story short, I asked my neighbour to give her some money for her transport which he did, and she left. I'm kinda feeling guilty at what I did. Did I do the right thing? What if she had met my girl at home?What kind of surprise (according to her) is that? Pls I need your contributions/advice/criticisms.
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Pacify: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
Although u should've seen her in person and probably rented a hotel for the night for her if u had cash cos she had undergone a stressful journey to see u. However, it doesn't justify any reason she may have to come see u unannounced. I so much detest it.

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by redsquare(m): 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
Pacify: Although u should've seen her in person and probably rented a hotel for the night for her if u had cash cos she had undergone a stressful journey to see u. However, it doesn't justify any reason she may have to come see u unannounced. I so much detest it.

So on point bro. Thought I was the only one who detest it too. Tnx.
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by funmi4love(f): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
Dats y is gud to stick 2 ur partner since u re into a serious relationship nd 4gt abt oda gals 2 avoid prblms lik dis

5 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Enegod(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
you just miss free punny...or is she f*** ugly?

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Anoneism(m): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
Guy u no try at all ooooooo. You shouldn't have given her Federal Punishment like that. You should have given her state or local government. Punishment. All the same she deserves whatever she gets.
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Anoneism(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
Guy u no try at all ooooooo. You shouldn't have given her Federal Punishment like that. You should have given her state or local government. Punishment. All the same she deserves whatever she gets. Put a call through to her and tell her you are sorry and that you detest what she did. SIMPLE!!!!!
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
@op,*hands him a bottloe of beer*

You did good.Make she go back to the river she came from.

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by chiboy1928(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
redsquare: Met this girl a couple of months ago in a Calabar bound bus from Benin. We exchanged numbers and started talking. On my invitation, she visited me in Benin once. At that time my girlfriend was still doing her NYSC in Kano. I made it clear to her that I'm into a serious relationship. 2 weeks later after her first visit, she started calling that she wants to visit again which I declined. She has been complaining that I don't want her to visit me again. I told her I'll invite her when it is convenient for me. Just last saturday, I went to see a friend in my neighbourhood when she called that she was in my house. Initially, I thought she was joking, not until my neighbour called to confirm that a girl was waiting outside my door. I got mad! How could she have travelled all the way from Calabar without at least calling me? I called her back and asked her to go back from wherever she's coming from, she started pleading that she just wanted to surprise me. To cut the long story short, I asked my neighbour to give her some money for her transport which he did, and she left. I'm kinda feeling guilty at what I did. Did I do the right thing? What if she had met my girl at home?What kind of surprise (according to her) is that? Pls I need your contributions/advice/criticisms.
@op wat u did was wrong no mata wat that not hw to treat a lady even if u dnt want her to sleep in ur House but u should have atleast see her face to face do u knw wat she might have gone through taking dat trip dat why I don't pity some guys wen dey are heart broken by ladies cos we caused some of dis tings ourself.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
Anoneism: Guy u no try at all ooooooo. You shouldn't have given her Federal Punishment like that. You should have given her state or local government. Punishment. All the same she deserves whatever she gets. Put a call through to her and tell her you are sorry and that you detest what she did. SIMPLE!!!!!

Call her for what?
Sorry for gini,
What if she met his girl??Who would beg the other

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Dubemkelly(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
Pacify: Although u should've seen her in person and probably rented a hotel for the night for her if u had cash cos she had undergone a stressful journey to see u. However, it doesn't justify any reason she may have to come see u unannounced. I so much detest it.
I completely disagree to agree with u,some stuffs r better ascribed annoying nd not surprising,calabar girls? Hu knows what she has come with,he who could do a surprise package should be able to handle it,if I were d op,I wouldn't have given any money rather would invite her where I was n after seeing,everybody goes their way

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
chiboy1928: @op wat u did was wrong no mata wat that not hw to treat a lady even if u dnt want her to sleep in ur House but u should have atleast see her face to face do u knw wat she might have gone through taking dat trip dat why I don't pity some guys wen dey are heart broken by ladies cos we caused some of dis tings ourself.

Akuko.
which one is heart break? were they dating?

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by AGgal(f): 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
OP, u did the best thing. She was even lucky u gave her some money. She was so foolish!
What if u were out of town or u moved out of the apartment? Don't even trouble urself.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by baralatie(m): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
lynpetra:

Call her for what?
Sorry for gini,
What if she met his girl??Who would beg the other

op
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by baralatie(m): 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
Character assasination
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Iaz93: 12:10am On Nov 23, 2013
Don't feel sober! You did the right thing.
After all the warnings, she still came. Stubborn lady!
I don't like that kind of surprise visit.

OP, she came for your blokos! Good thing you used your head.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 23, 2013
That must be one ugly chick grin

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by redsquare(m): 5:20am On Nov 23, 2013
AG.gal:
OP, u did the best thing. She was even lucky u gave her some money. She was so foolish!
What if u were out of town or u moved out of the apartment? Don't even trouble urself.

Exactly my thought. My kind of job takes me out of town occasionally, what if her visit was on such occasions?

@all, thanks for your contributions.
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by redsquare(m): 5:22am On Nov 23, 2013
Iaz93:

OP, she came for your blokos! Good thing you used your head.
grin
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Sanguine(f): 6:44am On Nov 23, 2013
I wonder why some ladies are just unreasonable! OP, you should not even have given her any transport fare! Abi na you send her message
Surprise my foot!!
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 23, 2013
What is the wrong thing he did?

OP you did the best thing. She must've gotten the message that you're not interested. Some girls are just foolish. She knows you're into a serious relationship and she still came for surprise visit. What if you're girlfriend had also come for her own surprise visit? You know what would've happened. That girl is a relationship breaker, you're very lucky you overcame.

Some girls sha, I never even go for announced visit na unannounced one I wan go. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by saintneo(m): 7:46am On Nov 23, 2013
I am really surprised that ladies are really in support of this.

I need to up my game.
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Nomski0(f): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2013
I hate needy girlsangry. Well done Op.
Your girl is lucky.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2013
saintneo: I am really surprised that ladies are really in support of this.

I need to up my game.
No mind some ladiesdesperadoes wey dey fall our hand cry

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 23, 2013
@ op

I have this funny feeling that you are partly to blame.

It could be that u gave her the reason to believe you are interested in a side dish despite the fact that u are in a serious relationship.

Correct me if I am wrong, you said you invited her over to your place What for

If you are in a serious relationship, it would be nice to focus solely on it!!!

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Layiwoo(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2013
Well Op,U try no be evrybody get dat kind self control cos some guys will jst see it as opportunity missed.....some ladies re a disappointment thou
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by sakaguchi(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2013
n.oxide:
Don't mind all of them here joor!
Yvonne Nelson come my house unannounced from Sokoto, I go come straff my thing, na today, Mammy water no dey possess man, na women dem dey possess.
OP, weldone, you tried well but let me tell you what happened.
You have a very fine girlfriend.
You met this not so fine babe in a bus.
You invited her to your crib to have a jingle.
When she came, you were not impressed- maybe you discovered mouth odor, body odor, Gbagaun babe, or some other unforeseen ab initio f..uckup.
So you yansh her (or you didn't yansh her the first tym).
I believed you yanshed her sha.
She loved it- you hate it (love-hate things by wale)
You can no longer sponsor her transport from wherever again just to go into dat lame punannnny!
She tells you she is coming, you don't give a damn.
And because she liked it, she paid you an unannounced visit to spite you that she didn't need your transport fair, all she wanted was dick
But you sef don't even want to come close her punnnaaany, so you paid her off.
Once again, well done!
See as everybody is praising you as if you are a saint.

4 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by chiboy1928(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2013
Why blaming the girl all alone the @op should also be blame for cheatin on is girlfriend u are into a serious relationship and u went asking somone out again isn't it dat fault fr the @op side as well pls wen judging pple u judge fr both side.I have dis feeling that the @op isn't even faithful to is fiancee or girlfriend wich of them.

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by baggy4luv(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2013
n.oxide:
its either shes wugly wt impressive feature.ladies use their pussy as litmus paper this days.
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Swaggot00(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2013
Nomski0: I hate needy girlsangry. Well done Op.
Your girl is lucky.
if i may ask' why hatin on a fellow girl you term 'needy"? ooh i know.. cos all the time you were busy playing hard to get and this same girl you term needy let thr guide down and jump unto any offer shes intrested in thrby "spoiling market' 4 ur type and getin all d men you've been crushin on secretly but frustrating d heck outta him..

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Layiwoo(m): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2013
sakaguchi:
Don't mind all of them here joor!
Yvonne Nelson come my house unannounced from Sokoto, I go come straff my thing, na today, Mammy water no dey possess man, na women dem dey possess.
OP, weldone, you tried well but let me tell you what happened.
You have a very fine girlfriend.
You met this not so fine babe in a bus.
You invited her to your crib to have a jingle.
When she came, you were not impressed- maybe you discovered mouth odor, body odor, Gbagaun babe, or some other unforeseen ab initio f..uckup.
So you yansh her (or you didn't yansh her the first tym).
I believed you yanshed her sha.
She loved it- you hate it (love-hate things by wale)
You can no longer sponsor her transport from wherever again just to go into dat lame punannnny!
She tells you she is coming, you don't give a damn.
And because she liked it, she paid you an unannounced visit to spite you that she didn't need your transport fair, all she wanted was dick
But you sef don't even want to come close her punnnaaany, so you paid her off.
Once again, well done!
See as everybody is praising you as if you are a saint.
Guy U don tey for dis kind game...see as U narrate am as if U dey dere cheesy
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2013
chiboy1928: Why blaming the girl all alone the @op should also be blame for cheatin on is girlfriend u are into a serious relationship and u went asking somone out again isn't it dat fault fr the @op side as well pls wen judging pple u judge fr both side.I have dis feeling that the @op isn't even faithful to is fiancee or girlfriend wich of them.
The op cheating is not d case here.It's an unannounced visit of a call girl!Do you know In America she can be shot for thatChiboy,one thing you should understand is this,some people na barrier.Just recently I visited my bobo only to get a message by 11pm from a guy I met,and barely know.The message read"Baby am just thinking about you,missing you here".Ha!I nearly faint cos my phone was close to where he was sitting.And this is d same person I informed about traveling to see my man.I don't have and never had anything to do with this guy.Oh boy,when i enter my base,I mend am face to face,I shouted at him like a mad woman because I believed he
knew exactly what he did.God punish am.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight / Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.