Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. (6583 Views)

Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / How Do You Treat Your Sexual Desire As A Single? / What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by striker9(m): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
Op na player,just be careful.
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by veave(f): 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
i hate it wen people come to a faceless online forum to do holy holy. the OP is not saying the whole truth...

people dont just wake up overnight, dress up, pick up their overnight bag and travel thousands of kilometres to visit someone uninvitedly...
OP. tell us the whole truth. start from the very begining...

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Rummenigge(m): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
kulyie: while the suprise visitor is very loose.doesnt she have a job,shop or whatever to keep her busy.no ambition,no plan.smh

if i were op i will say sorry am not at home,u dint tell me ure visitin so i wasnt expecting u and swotch off d phone till she finds her way wirhout giving her 5naira
This still doesn't change the fact that this dude cheated on his gf. I'm not tryna justify the girls' action here.

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by redsquare(m): 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
veave: i hate it wen people come to a faceless online forum to do holy holy. the OP is not saying the whole truth...

people dont just wake up overnight, dress up, pick up their overnight bag and travel thousands of kilometres to visit someone uninvitedly...

Sister, nobody is 'doing holy holy' here according to you. Afterall I stated I invited her the first time, I wonder what I'll gain from making up silly lies just for the fun of it. Not that I'm a saint though.
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by seangy4konji: 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
na so d meat con go abi??ERAN LOOOOO
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by seangy4konji: 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
U TALK TRU OOO...person no go fit leave Kano with her bags come meet me for Ibadan if something no conspire...u nor try
veave: i hate it wen people come to a faceless online forum to do holy holy. the OP is not saying the whole truth...

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by nairaman66(m): 12:00am On Nov 24, 2013
I completely disagree! I think she was in your town, broke and decided to pay you a visit!! Make una use una brain nau!!

Even the dumbest/sex starved woman would not hit the road without a call/SMS!! undecided
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Shaakasi(f): 1:39am On Nov 24, 2013
vivichocs: how did he get your number then?? undecided

@op, you're in a serious relationship and you guys exchanged contact and she has even visited you in the past upon your invitation...you have d larger share of the blame cos u shldn't have given a damn abt any other girl

spot on... smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Shaakasi(f): 1:43am On Nov 24, 2013
Subom1: This is soo typical. You did not see anything wrong with exchanging numbers with a strange girl you just met and invited her over to your place(very obvious what went down), now that she is bothering you, you are crying foul. Next time think with the right head! There are a lot of crazy ppl out there, every action has a consequence. I have a feeling you only told her about your girlfriend after her first "visit" if not then its really crazy how someone can still pursue and run after an unavailabe man. Men do it a lot too so I guess some foolish women are stupid enough to go for such too. I hope she continues to bother you and give you a hard time so that next time you will remember that you have a girlfriend!!

most sensible reply

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by virago(f): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2013
baralatie:
(holding a police baton wit a serious face)
young lady u get case!

It is called a truncheon
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Eberex(m): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
redsquare:

Sister, nobody is 'doing holy holy' here according to you. Afterall I stated I invited her the first time, I wonder what I'll gain from making up silly lies just for the fun of it. Not that I'm a saint though.

well shit happens all the times. One night stand and the gal thinks she got him,but i think Op didnt tell her he has a serious relationship. I think he told her he has a girlfriend so she knows he can always forget her.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2013
seangy4konji: na so d meat con go abi??ERAN LOOOOO
gringrin i see say you like asun well well :p 8-)
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by Johnjnr(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2013
i just noticed that NL guls are in suport of the guy and vis vasa... Just suprised
Re: Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. by chiheal(f): 8:50am On Feb 12, 2016
Lmao I like u[ author=sakaguchi post=19733182]
Don't mind all of them here joor!
Yvonne Nelson come my house unannounced from Sokoto, I go come straff my thing, na today, Mammy water no dey possess man, na women dem dey possess.
OP, weldone, you tried well but let me tell you what happened.
You have a very fine girlfriend.
You met this not so fine babe in a bus.
You invited her to your crib to have a jingle.
When she came, you were not impressed- maybe you discovered mouth odor, body odor, Gbagaun babe, or some other unforeseen ab initio f..uckup.
So you yansh her (or you didn't yansh her the first tym).
I believed you yanshed her sha.
She loved it- you hate it (love-hate things by wale)
You can no longer sponsor her transport from wherever again just to go into dat lame punannnny!
She tells you she is coming, you don't give a damn.
And because she liked it, she paid you an unannounced visit to spite you that she didn't need your transport fair, all she wanted was dick
But you sef don't even want to come close her punnnaaany, so you paid her off.
Once again, well done!
See as everybody is praising you as if you are a saint. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now Trending: Girl Quits Her Job To Breastfeed Her Boyfriend Every Two Hours / Share The Amount You Spend In A Day / Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.