Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Range Rover Sports Club - Car Talk (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Sports Club (153719 Views)

Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) / The 2014 Range Rover Sports - Big Boy Toy / Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 7:38am On Feb 01, 2019
post15:

Is over heating a bad sign?
Yes, if your car is overheating, it calls for immediate response. We are close to Sango toll gate. Agege ile zik

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by post15: 7:56am On Feb 01, 2019
sooperrescue:

Yes, if your car is overheating, it calls for immediate response. We are close to Sango toll gate. Agege ile zik

Please your number so I can call you please.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by post15: 8:05am On Feb 01, 2019
sooperrescue:

Wow! My account is already feeling like it's bleeding.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 1:27am On Feb 02, 2019
post15:

Wow! My account is already feeling like it's bleeding.
Don't worry about it, we have bandages to stop the bleeding. 08098534267
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by post15: 2:28am On Feb 02, 2019
sooperrescue:

Don't worry about it, we have bandages to stop the bleeding. 08098534267

Thanks. Would reach out later in the day.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Snoobor(m): 1:23am On Feb 04, 2019
Pls I have 3 requests... I just bought a 2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged and I need the following stuffs... kindly let me know the price pls and how I can get them delivered to Ibadan, Oyo State.

1) Engine Oil

2) Gear Oil

3) I want to fix reverse camera and DVD head rest in the interior of my 2008 Range Rover, what's the cost?

Thanks & I hope to read from you soon.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by dru23(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Snoobor:
Pls I have 3 requests... I just bought a 2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged and I need the following stuffs... kindly let me know the price pls and how I can get them delivered to Ibadan, Oyo State.

1) Engine Oil

2) Gear Oil

3) I want to fix reverse camera and DVD head rest in the interior of my 2008 Range Rover, what's the cost?

Thanks & I hope to read from you soon.

I can only help you with engine oil.. You will two of 5w30
Each is 17k ..making a total of 34k.. If you decide to use a non reputable brand of engine oil or gear oil ..my brother you are on your own ..range rover engine can comfortably buy two tokunbo cars ..trend with caution

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Snoobor(m): 6:13am On Feb 09, 2019
dru23:

I can only help you with engine oil.. You will two of 5w30
Each is 17k ..making a total of 34k.. If you decide to use a non reputable brand of engine oil or gear oil ..my brother you are on your own ..range rover engine can comfortably buy two tokunbo cars ..trend with caution

Thanks for your kind response sir... I'm highly grateful
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by rhames(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
sooperrescue:

My guy, happy new year. Na now the drinks finish for house, so the hustle starts for the year.
Oil is affecting our Range Rovers and we beg everyone to use the right oil.
Classic bumper. Range Rover Sport shark edition

Whats my bill for this beast?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
rhames:

Whats my bill for this beast?
Not yet prepared. We will let you know when it is ready

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by TotoNaRubber: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hello Range Rover lovers, I need some advice on which SUV to purchase, i am Range rover lover and i'm very interested in the Range rover Velar, i have physically inspected this one below and it is a 2018 model and only done 7,100km on a diesel engine. The price range for this velar without shipping and clearing cost is N26m. I have a few questions;

1. Is the price good even though shipping and clearing cost hasn't been taken into account?
2. Is it advisable to buy a diesel engine Range rover?

Intend to drive this Range rover for just one month in Nigeria and sell it off.
3. how much could i resell it after one month use?

I understand a bit of the problems that come with managing Range rover in NIgeria and would also like to know if going for an alternative SUV is advisable for example the Lexus RX350 2017 model. I was told i could buy a clean Lexus rx 350 2013 model in Nigeria @ N6m and upgrade it to 2017 model, i don't know how they intend to do it but i was shown some pictures of the upgrade and the front bumper was changed, the back lights and some other fancy stuff, it looked exactly like the 2017 model except for a few obvious signs, the real 2017 model looks more smart. Is this a good idea to follow through with the Lexus upgrade or i should just buy and enjoy the Velar, i don't intend to keep th Velar after one month and i wouldn't want to leave it in the hands of a caretaker.

Below are the pictures of the Velar 2018 and Lexus 2017, you could help me decide.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tough question. Buy the Lexus since you are using it for a month and resell. A diesel engine is good even with the dirty diesel but to sell it quickly is the issue unless the circle where you hang out might make the difference.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Lambarry1: 4:42am On Feb 20, 2019
I am selling this beautiful car for good pricing

This ride has been lying unused for quite some time now because there is just no one around to use it. Anyone who grabs this ride is indeed very lucky

Engine, suspension, balloons, dashboard, power steering and power windows everything in perfect condition.

Location is on badore road Ajah Lagos.

Price: 2.450m

If interested pls WhatsApp call +1 4047323086

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 5:05am On Feb 20, 2019
Noted
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Readonee35L(m): 7:31am On Feb 20, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
Hello Range Rover lovers, I need some advice on which SUV to purchase, i am Range rover lover and i'm very interested in the Range rover Velar, i have physically inspected this one below and it is a 2018 model and only done 7,100km on a diesel engine. The price range for this velar without shipping and clearing cost is N26m. I have a few questions;

1. Is the price good even though shipping and clearing cost hasn't been taken into account?
2. Is it advisable to buy a diesel engine Range rover?

Intend to drive this Range rover for just one month in Nigeria and sell it off.
3. how much could i resell it after one month use?

I understand a bit of the problems that come with managing Range rover in NIgeria and would also like to know if going for an alternative SUV is advisable for example the Lexus RX350 2017 model. I was told i could buy a clean Lexus rx 350 2013 model in Nigeria @ N6m and upgrade it to 2017 model, i don't know how they intend to do it but i was shown some pictures of the upgrade and the front bumper was changed, the back lights and some other fancy stuff, it looked exactly like the 2017 model except for a few obvious signs, the real 2017 model looks more smart. Is this a good idea to follow through with the Lexus upgrade or i should just buy and enjoy the Velar, i don't intend to keep th Velar after one month and i wouldn't want to leave it in the hands of a caretaker.

Below are the pictures of the Velar 2018 and Lexus 2017, you could help me decide.

Thanks in advance.
Petrol version usa spec.
19k miles
This vehicle will get to lagos port 23M .

Diesel is great but i won't advice it if you intend to resell because of the value over here.

Rx350 is also a great purchase.
Both vehicles are great .

Which ever one you want to buy. Do a proper check against accident and floods. Importing it is your best bet (saves more cash and you buy something good) . Just get a trust worthy importer to help you.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by helpishere(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2019
There are cars.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
Readonee35L:

Petrol version usa spec.
19k miles
This vehicle will get to lagos port 23M .

Diesel is great but i won't advice it if you intend to resell because of the value over here.

Rx350 is also a great purchase.
Both vehicles are great .

Which ever one you want to buy. Do a proper check against accident and floods. Importing it is your best bet (saves more cash and you buy something good) . Just get a trust worthy importer to help you.
bross how N23m wan take carry this motor reach 9ja? are u 4getting the oldest of this car is 2018?
cheapest is £40k
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 7:04am On Feb 23, 2019
Lambarry1:
I am selling this beautiful car for good pricing

This ride has been lying unused for quite some time now because there is just no one around to use it. Anyone who grabs this ride is indeed very lucky

Engine, suspension, balloons, dashboard, power steering and power windows everything in perfect condition.

Location is on badore road Ajah Lagos.

Price: 2.450m

If interested pls WhatsApp call +1 4047323086

No Nigerian number. Someone said that your phone number is not going through
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Readonee35L(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2019
erico2k2:

bross how N23m wan take carry this motor reach 9ja? are u 4getting the oldest of this car is 2018?
cheapest is £40k

P250 can be gotten as low as 48kusd
With shipping and fees about 20M

This is a p380 S. 10k miles
58k usd. Can be slightly negotiated.
Plus 5k fees and shipping.
Thats about 22m+ to the port. Could be lesser if properly negotiated .

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?zip=20735&showNegotiable=true&sourceContext=carGurusHomePage_false_0&distance=50000&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d2558#listing=227479915

The marginal difference between 2018 and 2019 pricing is barely noticeable

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Readonee35L:

P250 can be gotten as low as 48kusd
With shipping and fees about 20M

This is a p380 S. 10k miles
58k usd. Can be slightly negotiated.
Plus 5k fees and shipping.
Thats about 22m+ to the port. Could be lesser if properly negotiated .

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?zip=20735&showNegotiable=true&sourceContext=carGurusHomePage_false_0&distance=50000&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d2558#listing=227479915

The marginal difference between 2018 and 2019 pricing is barely noticeable
Add vat of 20% where does that land you? and there is no way landing price would not costN35m I was billed approx N4m clearing for my 2012 Autobiography so imagine howmuch this will cost after clearing, now who sells cars at landing price??

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Readonee35L(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
erico2k2:

Add vat of 20% where does that land you? and there is no way landing price would not costN35m I was billed approx N4m clearing for my 2012 Autobiography so imagine howmuch this will cost after clearing, now who sells cars at landing price??
Nobody is asking you all this stories chief.
Not a fight.
I gave the landing cost to lagos port.
Nobody here spoke abput duty.
But i Repeat the p380 velar will be gotten for 23M or slighty lesser . and the P250 i4 lower trim will be gotten for less.

As for duty
This 2018 has more than 10k miles and will be decleared as used.
All this will be paid. Respectively.
Stop making a mere velar look like rocket science.
If you fear the velar like this then how much would be paid for the 2018 Vogue top trim .

Your 012 biography would be cleared for less than 4m .

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Readonee35L:

Nobody is asking you all this stories chief.
Not a fight.
I gave the landing cost to lagos port.
Nobody here spoke abput duty.
But i Repeat the p380 velar will be gotten for 23M or slighty lesser . and the P250 i4 lower trim will be gotten for less.

As for duty
This 2018 has more than 10k miles and will be decleared as used.
All this will be paid. Respectively.
Stop making a mere velar look like rocket science.
If you fear the velar like this then how much would be paid for the 2018 Vogue top trim .

Your 012 sport would be cleared for less than 4m .
Oga so in ur response to my 4 lines you decided to write a textbook, nah wah for 9ja people I am still challenging you to land this said car with your own N23m, I will buy it from you N25m.I am challenging you. angry
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
sooperrescue:
Tough question. Buy the Lexus since you are using it for a month and resell. A diesel engine is good even with the dirty diesel but to sell it quickly is the issue unless the circle where you hang out might make the difference.
I agree with you on this one, People are scared of Diesel when in reality Diesel is the best, howfah baba U don vote?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
erico2k2:

I agree with you on this one, People are scared of Diesel when in reality Diesel is the best, howfah baba U don vote?
Sure. We just dey observe wetin dey happen. Call PH o, Ameachi Don turn there to war zone make stray bullets nor hit our car o
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
sooperrescue:

Sure. We just dey observe wetin dey happen. Call PH o, Ameachi Don turn there to war zone make stray bullets nor hit our car o
ahaha I far frm there, I don hail madam everywhere stew there!
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
sooperrescue:

yesoo, I do n call, everywhere stew grin grin
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Readonee35L(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
erico2k2:

Oga so in ur response to my 4 lines you decided to write a textbook, nah wah for 9ja people I am still challenging you to land this said car with your own N23m, I will buy it from you N25m.I am challenging you. angry
Your blood just they rush.
Sit one place and comprehend.
My first post says .
23M will get this car to lagos port , duty wasn't mentioned.
If you still doubt that.
Come to lagos and let's make Agreement on it.
I will happily loose to you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Readonee35L:

My first post says .
If you still doubt that.
come Lagos ke, Bross U be leaner,
The car is manufactured in my backyard. These cars are sold 99% by dealers so Vat join,
Shipping alone would set you back minimum N600k even the one you posted here check howmuch
you know talk is very cheap! angry
PS VAT on the car you posted is $11583
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by LeJeun3: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
post15:

Very bad sign.....!

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by kingreign(m): 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
post15:

A very very very bad sign.

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by asamwababy: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2019
Readonee35L:

My first post says .
If you still doubt that.

Blood dey rush and boil.

No one mentioned duty here only for him to bring it in and throw discussion off point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (50) (Reply)

Is It Good To Remove Thermostat To Stop Overheating? / Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers / Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.