Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:14 PM

Range Rover Sports Club - Car Talk (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Sports Club (152541 Views)

Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) / The 2014 Range Rover Sports - Big Boy Toy / Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by erico2k2(m): 12:21am On Jan 17, 2020
LeJeun3:

Okay.... give me update

Will do soon chief, I have not been to the Range, had been busy with a pressing project, but will return once relieved a bit.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 4:05am On Jan 17, 2020
TotoNaRubber:
The amount is high o, in white too !
Someone wants to sell this one to me,
how much do you think it's worth pls.

4m if everything works. I have direct 012 for 8m toks
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by TotoNaRubber: 4:08am On Jan 17, 2020
This one was upgraded and the guy selling spends 50 percent of the time since he bought this Range rover at the mechanic.

He is asking for N3.5
Do you have pics of the direct tokunbo you are selling?

sooperrescue:

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 4:20am On Jan 17, 2020
TotoNaRubber:
This one was upgraded and the guy selling spends 50 percent of the time since he bought this Range rover at the mechanic.

He is asking for N3.5
Do you have pics of the direct tokunbo you are selling?

I will post it later today. What was he doing at the workshop?
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by cooldragon: 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Good afternoon sir,please has the parts for 2006-2009 gone down,cuz you said the 2011 is still high

sooperrescue:

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
cooldragon:
Good afternoon sir,please has the parts for 2006-2009 gone down,cuz you said the 2011 is still high

Yes it has.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by helpishere(m): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
I thought you said that you have a 2012 range Rover sport for sale, Sooperrescue
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2020
helpishere:
I thought you said that you have a 2012 range Rover sport for sale, Sooperrescue
Sold already
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Mystical888: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Please who still has a Range rover for sale on here.
Kindly signify.
Must be fresh and clean.
One of the latest models.
Buyer is waiting with ready funds for pick up.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2020
Mystical888:
Please who still has a Range rover for sale on here.
Kindly signify.
Must be fresh and clean.
One of the latest models.
Buyer is waiting with ready funds for pick up.
2014 autobiography 20m. Call me 08098534267
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by BestySam(m): 2:04am On Feb 02, 2020
sooperrescue:

2014 autobiography 20m. Call me 08098534267

Hello boss, are you on WhatsApp?
I have a serious enquiry, I don’t want to enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by hkwills(m): 3:03am On Feb 02, 2020
Here is a pics of 2005 Range Rover upgraded
To 2019 model
Crazy work done
Is it worth it

1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by hkwills(m): 3:06am On Feb 02, 2020
Pics 2

1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 3:57am On Feb 02, 2020
BestySam:

Hello boss, are you on WhatsApp?
I have a serious enquiry, I don’t want to enter one chance.
Yes
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 4:12am On Feb 02, 2020
hkwills:
Here is a pics of 2005 Range Rover upgraded
To 2019 model
Crazy work done
Is it worth it
The upgrade is OK and worth it at least, you are deceiving yourself buying it. I used to upgrade to 012 but now I tell people to just buy the original ride and stop deceiving themselves. The current fraud in the upgrade system is taking hilux to the latest model. This is fraud and it is perpetuated by mdas upgrading an old car as brand new. It is the same thing with diesel range rovers that you find on the road because of the acquiring cost, they will be driving around and people will think that they are driving a normal sport. Any way, I have good news for diesel range rover owners. I was introduced to a product that restores the fuel system for all diesel vehicles. I could not access it today as the police are making money for their Valentine's party with the ban on Okada. Monday is sure and I will test it on the diesel range sports that I am fixing right now and then I will know where we are on the product.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by cooldragon: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
Afternoon sir,have you tried the product

sooperrescue:

The upgrade is OK and worth it at least, you are deceiving yourself buying it. I used to upgrade to 012 but now I tell people to just buy the original ride and stop deceiving themselves. The current fraud in the upgrade system is taking hilux to the latest model. This is fraud and it is perpetuated by mdas upgrading an old car as brand new. It is the same thing with diesel range rovers that you find on the road because of the acquiring cost, they will be driving around and people will think that they are driving a normal sport. Any way, I have good news for diesel range rover owners. I was introduced to a product that restores the fuel system for all diesel vehicles. I could not access it today as the police are making money for their Valentine's party with the ban on Okada. Monday is sure and I will test it on the diesel range sports that I am fixing right now and then I will know where we are on the product.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by bradgg(m): 12:10am On Feb 21, 2020
@sooperrescue....I want to buy a range rover sport 2007.do you do inspection of vehicles within Lagos and how much will it cost (remember servicing will b included) .thanks
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
bradgg:
@sooperrescue....I want to buy a range rover sport 2007.do you do inspection of vehicles within Lagos and how much will it cost (remember servicing will b included) .thanks
Yes, we do inspect cars. Call us on 08098534267
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
cooldragon:
Afternoon sir,have you tried the product

Not yet but I will soon have it
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by cooldragon: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Good afternoon sir,a friend of mine is travelling out and he has a Range and he will be back in a 12-18months. Should he sell his car or just remove one of the battery terminals and keep the car till he returns.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 12:11am On Mar 13, 2020
cooldragon:
Good afternoon sir,a friend of mine is travelling out and he has a Range and he will be back in a 12-18months. Should he sell his car or just remove one of the battery terminals and keep the car till he returns.
Let him fill up the tank, remove the battery terminal and bon voyage. Never ever try to warm it up.

3 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Lexusgs430: 5:11am On Mar 13, 2020
sooperrescue:

Let him fill up the tank, remove the battery terminal and bon voyage. Never ever try to warm it up.

The temptation of warming it up, no go allow egungun take am easy o......... wink

5 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by cooldragon: 7:51am On Mar 13, 2020
Good morning,which of the terminal or both of them

sooperrescue:

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Homeyfav: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
'

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lexusgs430:

The temptation of warming it up, no go allow egungun take am easy o......... wink
The fear of gasket change is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
cooldragon:
Good morning,which of the terminal or both of them

Negative

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Lexusgs430: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
sooperrescue:

The fear of gasket change is the beginning of wisdom

How would warning it, trigger gasket damage?.... cheesy
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
Homeyfav:
Range rover sport price
https://www.priceinnigeria.ng/range-rover-sport/
I just read your article and it is good but the prices are not correct. It has gone down due to the fact that the owners are no longer interested in maintaining their cars. They are still using any oil and in the end, it's straight to Ladipo for demolition. But bad as the present outlook of the car may seem, it has no comparison with any brand.
Re: Range Rover Sports Club by sooperrescue(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lexusgs430:

How would warning it, trigger gasket damage?.... cheesy
A guy left his range sports for his dad to be warming it periodically. In due course, the engine started overheating. Another client used to put on his car and go and take his bath and in due course, the engine overheated. Modern cars no longer need to be warmed in the morning. Even in cold weather, it's start and go. In our weather, you start and go once the rpm has come back to normal. In 4 minutes, you would have reached the normal operating Temperature. So those cars with a v8 engine and you will start to let it warm up is a risk. Most v8 cars start detoriating when it's used for city trips. The tendency for overheating is high on a parked car that is warmed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by Lexusgs430: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
sooperrescue:

A guy left his range sports for his dad to be warming it periodically. In due course, the engine started overheating. Another client used to put on his car and go and take his bath and in due course, the engine overheated. Modern cars no longer need to be warmed in the morning. Even in cold weather, it's start and go. In our weather, you start and go once the rpm has come back to normal. In 4 minutes, you would have reached the normal operating Temperature. So those cars with a v8 engine and you will start to let it warm up is a risk. Most v8 cars start detoriating when it's used for city trips. The tendency for overheating is high on a parked car that is warmed.

You spoke well....... wink

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Club by ClassicECAs: 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hello Everyone, I just joined the club�. I saw this advert on cars45 and I will like the gurus to do a review and give me an advise on the purchase of the vehicle. Here is the link to the advert: https://buy.cars45.com/land-rover-lr3-2005-automatic-ng-434184 Kindly check the ratings(inspection), I don't know if all the inspections are correct. Anybody familiar with purchasing cars on cars45 should kindly reply with their advise too.
Warm Regards,
Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (50) (Reply)

Is It Good To Remove Thermostat To Stop Overheating? / Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers / Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.