Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb (3671 Views)

APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP / Niger Delta Will Suffer For Jonathan’s Actions In Office – Obasanjo / Nigerians Are Greedy And Selfish - Gov Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by bushwailo: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
PHIPEX:

Am appalled how a full grown man who may never have stepped his foot on the soil of Anambra and knows next to nothing about its politics will come to tell me whom I should vote to govern me. Who told you that Ngige is a better man for this job, show me your facts and figures. Ngige ruled Anambra for 3years but the only development he could lay hold to were the few roads he tarred in Idemmili LG and its environ which happens to be his home. No single individual here can mention what he did in Anambra North senatorial zone. Can you Mr know all mention a single gutter Ngige constructed in Anambra East and West LGAs? You can google all you like but you can't find any because he concentrated on his home town for 3 whole years. Yet you want these people who bear the brunt to foolishly vote thesame man again for possibly another 8yrs of pain.

Ngige was hailed for the little he did in 2003 because Mbadinuju whom he replaced was a disaster, Obi's record has made a mockery of whatever Ngige would have boasted of but APC supporters want the entire state to be handed over to a failure. If Ngige is an exceptional performer, how come the only thing he did in 2yrs as a Senators of the Federal Republic with half a Billion naira constituency allowance was the construction of a VIP toilet? To make the matter worse, Ngige's running mate was a 2 time Chairman of Anambra west LG and a one time federal House of Rep member yet his village does not have electricity nor access road. What sort of campaign do you expect from such a person and is that the kind of performers you want to rule Anambra? How long do you expect him to fool his people, thank APC lost in his village. If Igbos are ethnically biased as you would have me believe why did Ngige win a senatorial seat on ACN platform? You APC supporters should accept defeat and stop polluting Nairaland with your noise.
Are you sure of what you are saying or are you still propagating those lies being fed to you. This Ngige in Idemili roads story is old and is a cheap lie and you know it. If you want to languish in your ignorance you can carry on.
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by Italiano1: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
tomakint:
Chairman you sef get time engaging a certified troll, I thought you can tell a troll if you see one, Ignore them for good!

Very rich coming from the chief troll on NL.

1 Like

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by hardywaltz(m): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
All these because Ngige lost
If Ngige can win a Senate seat using ACN (a tribal party according to Mr Joe) can a yoruba man win a House of Assembly seat using Apga in the SW?.
I don't support Peter Obi and Arthur Eze but unfortunatly those are the realities of the times we are in.

1 Like

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by francisbiz: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
[b]Why is Igbokwe ranting? If Ngige had won, Igbos would have been good people in his view.
Do you castigate a people for making a political decision?
When the time comes he will know that it was AD - ACN - APC, he would realize that APC is for the yorubas to continue to maintain firm grip of the western regional elective positions - lg positions, house of assembly, governorship, national assembly fullstops. They know that when its their turn they would vote for their brother in PDP for presidency.
Its good that igbos should cement their grip on their region through APGA, before other tribes in Nigeria would realize they are a political force.
Igbokwe is just shouting because Ngige did not win, so he does not have any slot to produce commissioners. Maybe he also wants to be a minister if APC produces the next president, he is not fighting for any igbo at all.
He says his BROTHERS ARE MYOPIC FOR GOING FOR AN IGBO PARTY, BUT HE IS HYPER-MYOPIC FOR GOING FOR AN IGBO PRESIDENT.
Only true national parties produce Presidents in Nigeria, PDP is the only National party and only PDP can deliver an igbo PRESIDENCY not regional APC.
After 2015 APC would implode and Buhari and co would have no where to run to, but Tinubu - smart yorubaman would still be in control of many western states, he only has to change the name of APC[/b].

1 Like

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by sCun: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
Igbo Presidency this, Igbo Presidency that. What exactly is an average Igbo man supposed to benefit from an Igbo man becoming President? What did an average Yoruba man benefit from Obasanjo's total of 15 years rule? How have Ijaws benefitted from Jonathan so far?
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by sCun: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
Okay someone already made the point I was trying to make, this is precisely my point.
I don't get it when people are always clamouring for Presidency from their own tribe.
Finally,with privatization of
government assets going on, what matters to
us now is no more Igbo presidency as you are hammering on but our people investing
heavily in the private sector and opening up
southeast for business and employment
opportunities. How many presidents of Nigeria
have ever changed their locality apart from
their family members? I am a person don't belief in such sentiments. Cheta ulo ndaa jeo!
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by ChimaAgbalajob: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
agbameta: You will suffer for your ‘shameless and selfish politics’, APC chieftain Joe Igbokwe tells Igbo kinsmen

By News Express on 22/11/2013

[b]It is this shameless man Joe Igbokwe that will suffer and his great grand children shall also suffer the curse, the effect of betraying his people for 30 pieces of silver given to him by Fashola. Where is Ukpabi Asika today?

In every country of the world, people ALWAYS vote men they consider will work for their cause. Igbo people, just like Yoruba or Hausa will vote men they believe have their best interest at heart. But in Nigeria, Igbos are the only people who have been deemed to have NO RIGHT to select their preferred leaders,if they did,they are tribalists. While if yoruba or hausa did,they are merely exercising their democratic rights. Recall that during the Obasanjo 2nd term, Yoruba people did not present an AD presidential candidate even when they purportedly loved Buhari, but they were still wise enough to remember that in spite of his reckless behavior,Obasanjo was their son.
Where was Joe Igbokwe then not to preach his senseless ethnic politics strategy to youruba?
Again in 2007,Yar'Adua won the elections,but widely announced that his elections were flawed. Did the northerners protest for the cancellation of that election in which even the benefactor Pres. Yar'Adua had proclaimed that it was flawed with irregularities? Where was Joe Igbokwe?

The biggest problem with a certain class of Igbomen is that once they are offered a job by a yoruba or hausa man, they immediately want to grab a matchete to murder a fellow Igboman,believing that in doing so,the yoruba or hausa man will consider him a loyal servant. How wrong they can be, the history of Nigeria is replete with Igbomen who have been thrown out after being used against his kith and kin. Most of them shamefully remain perpetually in Lagos or Abuja because of the shame they have brought on themselves while in public office.

A shameless Judas like Joe Igbokwe should know they will serve APC better without issuing threats and insult against Igbo people.How many yoruba or hausa have been threatened for voting against APGA in their state? If he thinks Igbo will be afraid of such empty threats, he should think again. Even if Buhari or Kwankwaso become Presidents of Nigeria (Though Very unlikely), they cannot harm the Igbo man more than Yakubu Gowon or Olusegun Obasanjo. In the worst case scenario, they will starve Igboland of Federal projects, which they will still do as most of the present APC politicians did in the past regardless if Igbo voted for them or not.One thing about those that seek to intentionally harm Igbo is that they often mess up the whole country and generate too many civil strifes in the process that their Presidency is another wasted period of Nigeria's history.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by agbameta: 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
It's more than obvious that Mr Igbokwe with all his efforts to make his people see the right light at the end of the tunnel is wasting his time because this train left the train station a long long time ago and a good chunk if the people he's appealing to are far far gone, they are basically irredeemable especially with local demagogues like Obi and others yanking their chains to trail the narrow, obstructive and dirty road to a constantly moving destination.

The only and best strategy in their leaders arsenal to medicate and control their people is still the same tribal baiting and emotional sentiments especially since non of them is blessed with any significant administrative skills, sense of propose and direction or meaningful achievement to stand on.

Tribalism as a weapon of manipulation and distraction also makes it very easy to help their people point their fingers in other direction to help explain away the reason/s for lack of progress and development in their region. The people themselves are not personally and politically sophisticated to figure out that the same leaders are directly responsible for lack of progress and advancements in their region simply because the folks outside their region they blame for their ills are not directly responsible for their lives, they don't administrate anything in their land, their own leaders does. The same people grandstand tribally by saying things like, this man is the best candidate, but we wont vote for him because he belongs to the wrong political party..

How do you deny yourself good and quality candidates because of political and tribal affiliations and instead saddle yourselves with the same unskilled and incompetent people you know can not move you forward in life then turn around to point fingers at other people, throw tribal insults at them and blame them for your problems when in fact you are directly responsible for your problems based on the kind of people you prefer, based on your own requirement which remains tribal requirements and affiliations.

....back to Mr Igbokwe. Like I said, the train left the train station a long time ago and your people are not interested any whatever you are advocating, they are not predisposed to such level of understanding or social and political sophistication.

Today, tribalism sells in your land and you can not do a damn thing about it.

1 Like

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by drnoel: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
Italiano1:

Whether you like or dislike my comment is largely immaterial to me, I was just being silly. Can you kindly state how I was tribalistic in the post?

@ Italiano; 2 the highlighted part I completely agree with u....

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by drnoel: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
wecan: Why is everybody talking about Igbos. Igbos are the only tribe who will come to your place and make it his home, enjoy with you and make you his friend, built houses in your place and make you his neighbor. No Yoruba man can build house in Igbo land and no Hausa Man can build in Igbo land or do any good thing in Igbo land. Igbos develop their homeland all alone and travel to your Yoruba and North and develop it for them. Igbos has never been tribalism to my understanding. Igbos has been friendly to all Nigerians, so let every one use his tongue and count his teeth. Check every Igbo man arround you and think abbout what he has contributed in terms of development within that area. What has the Housa man or Yoruba done in Igbo land. Igbo man developed his own territory and yours and makes you his friend so that every man can ejoy.

drnoel: The problem with Nigerians is that they love seeing the negatives and love taking the negatives as the norms of the land and the people. I agree with u my broda. Tribalists should learn 2 leave igbos alone. Igbos should have had enof of all these tribalistic attacks they get every now and then. Enof is enof.
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
Orji o orji: in every 12 Apostle there most be a judas.... JOE yorubakwe is our own judas he can betray his people for cocumber and onions
You cannot love Ala igbo more than Joe Igbokwe. Most of you that preach hate and deceit are truly the enemies of the land and in due time you will be fished out and ur carcass fed to the wild because you cannot keep dragging the rest back because of ur hateful tendencies.
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by gogochocolate: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ngige is a common tout who does not deserve a place in igbo land let alone being a governor of my state. I respect peter obi because he kept quiet and taught ngige a lesson of his life. He used a neophyte in politics to defeat a so called test handed. Ngige's popularity does not transcend idemili LGA. This election has shown that politics is all about grass root mobilization, interacting with people and not media propaganda and abusing the sitting governor with a motley crowd at events.

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by PHIPEX(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
agbameta: It's more than obvious that Mr Igbokwe with all his efforts to make his people see the right light at the end of the tunnel is wasting his time because this train left the train station a long long time ago and a good chunk if the people he's appealing to are far far gone, they are basically irredeemable especially with local demagogues like Obi and others yanking their chains to trail the narrow, obstructive and dirty road to a constantly moving destination.

The only and best strategy in their leaders arsenal to medicate and control their people is still the same tribal baiting and emotional sentiments especially since non of them is blessed with any significant administrative skills, sense of propose and direction or meaningful achievement to stand on.

Tribalism as a weapon of manipulation and distraction also makes it very easy to help their people point their fingers in other direction to help explain away the reason/s for lack of progress and development in their region. The people themselves are not personally and politically sophisticated to figure out that the same leaders are directly responsible for lack of progress and advancements in their region simply because the folks outside their region they blame for their ills are not directly responsible for their lives, they don't administrate anything in their land, their own leaders does. The same people grandstand tribally by saying things like, this man is the best candidate, but we wont vote for him because he belongs to the wrong political party..

How do you deny yourself good and quality candidates because of political and tribal affiliations and instead saddle yourselves with the same unskilled and incompetent people you know can not move you forward in life then turn around to point fingers at other people, throw tribal insults at them and blame them for your problems when in fact you are directly responsible for your problems based on the kind of people you prefer, based on your own requirement which remains tribal requirements and affiliations.

....back to Mr Igbokwe. Like I said, the train left the train station a long time ago and your people are not interested any whatever you are advocating, they are not predisposed to such level of understanding or social and political sophistication.

Today, tribalism sells in your land and you can not do a damn thing about it.

I would have mistaken you for a comedian. Bring out Willie Obiano and Ngige CVs and let's see who should be crowned the king. You people just keep crying without any substance. First you said election was rigged now the cry is that Anambrarians voted on sentiment, I wonder what the next topic will be. Must Ngige win for Anambra to be considered progessive enough? Election is an opportunity for choices to be made, unfortunately the people rejected your candidate, why can't you people concede for once? You guys will keep blaming everyone but your candidate and before you know it 2015 will be a repeat of 2011.

4 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by tomakint: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
PHIPEX:

I would have mistaken you for a comedian. Bring out Willie Obiano and Ngige CVs and let's see who should be crowned the king. You people just keep crying without any substance. First you said election was rigged now the cry is that Anambrarians voted on sentiment, I wonder what the next topic will be. Must Ngige win for Anambra to be considered progessive enough? Election is an opportunity for choices to be made, unfortunately the people rejected your candidate, why can't you people concede for once? You guys will keep blaming everyone but your candidate and before you know it 2015 will be a repeat of 2011.
I don't understand what is wrong with these set of clowns, imagine the dude 'helping Anambrarians to think' of their future as if they are androids. Set of disgruntled elements who will never mind their businesses, come November 30th, 2013 APGA will claim the victory and Obiano will be crown the KING! undecided
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by agbameta: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
PHIPEX:

1. I don't know anything about Obiano so go ahead and brief me accordingly especially about his skills and experience in public office and administration.

2.. But I do know Ngige is a skilled and tested public official.

3. Regardless of the above statements, my assertions was based on what we've all read on NL re: Ngige is the best man for the job, but he belongs to the wrong party, he's with Buhari/Boko Haram party, he's a sell out, he teamed up with Fashola to deport his people and so on..

4. The people did not reject any candidate and according to INEC, the election was flawed and your own people were denied their basic and civic rights. We don't even have a winner so what rejection are you talking about?

5. Ngige scored 92,000 outside his core base but was denied votes in his main base which according to public records carries more votes in Anambra than any other LG.

6. It is on record that Ngige and INEC officials colluded with some local elements and this crooked and unholy association denied, ridiculed and shortchanged the people of Anambra.

7. It's very sad and bathetic that instead of standing by your own people or fighting for their rights to be heard at the ballot, you care less just because of the same warped and silly destructive sentiments.

8. One denied vote in Anambra is one vote too many and instead of this silly rants about other people, you should be fighting to make sure every electorate in your own community is represented at the ballots. ...but you are all to tribally misguided ad you can not see beyond your tribal noses.

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by agbameta: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
tomakint:
I don't understand what is wrong with these set of clowns, imagine the dude 'helping Anambrarians to think' of their future as if they are androids. Set of disgruntled elements who will never mind their businesses, come November 30th, 2013 APGA will claim the victory and Obiano will be crown the KING! undecided

This happens all the time especially when people are incapable of thinking for mantelshelves.
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by tomakint: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
agbameta:

This happens all the time especially when people are incapable of thinking for mantelshelves.
You probably miss the point, the joke is still on YOU - HYPOCRITE! Mind your business undecided
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by oduaboy1: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
eastman11: Joe igbokwe believes that by ridiculing and pulling down his people the yoruba's and Fashola will no longer see him as an Igbo, he must be o big fool.
In the first place Joe Igbokwe is occupying that position because of Igbo's who voted ACN into power in Lagos which Fashola recognized by appointing him and he should remember that.
With what i see happening in Lagos politics Igbo's will definitely vote out APC come next governorship election in Lagos. PDP in Lagos is properly positioning itself and alligning with Igbos in preperation for next election and some idiots in lagos with Joe igbokwe seem not to see the impending power change in lagos. With massive fraud going on in Lagos state spearheaded by Tiefnubu APC will never stand a chance next election.
Lmao,you fools overestimate your self importance,so ibos are going to vote out Apc.That's a grandeur of self delusion.
You are seriously high on akpu
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by agbameta: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
tomakint:
You probably miss the point, the joke is still on YOU - HYPOCRITE! Mind your business

Exactly how you mind your reetarded business when you rant endlessly and post your usual nonsense about anything SW.

Please remain in the gutter where you belong..

3 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by duni04(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
sagombugo: In as much as I won't want to dabble into an Igbo V Yoruba ish but flowing from Anambra Guber,I think some Igbos are not somehow looking at the bigger picture at all hence their present tantrums and insults of others as if Anambra election is the only one that will ever be held

The babysitters of APGA have done an incalculable damage on the rest of the Igbos with the deadly politics of attrition they mounted just because they want to stop Ngige at all cost but succeded in losing millions of other potential voters going forward

Infact the election made me know the real mindset of the average Igbo against his brother not to talk of even outsiders

The issue of Catholics V Anglicans V others

The issue of blatant intolerance against outsiders as exemplified in the El-Rufai saga led by Peter Obi

The attempt to drag and ridicule men of God into politics

Infact I learnt that to some Igbos,any Igbo man that seeks to align with people of other regions is a sellout and an attempt for their enemies to lord things over them again

Lastly I learnt that probably the Civil war is still not ended in the minds of some Igbos even 40yrs after

God Bless the Igbo brand of Politics!
You should laminate this and hang it somewhere on the onitsha bridge for our Igbo brothers to read

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by thewarrior72: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
tongue Are they still wailing?
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by Italiano1: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
drnoel:

@ Italiano; 2 the highlighted part I completely agree with u....

The joke is on you.

Attack the post not the poster; the fact that you have to edit my post to make your point indicates your level of reasoning. Are you Tomakint?
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by samilo88(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
I thought sincere9girian opened a thread for APC lamentations. How come they still see every thread as a place to pour out their heartbreak? Abeg u APC guys are littering nairaland with your wailing. If you guys cry this way over a state election, I wonder if you guys will cry blood come 2015.
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by drnoel: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
Italiano1:

The joke is on you.

Attack the post not the poster; the fact that you have to edit my post to make your point indicates your level of reasoning. Are you Tomakint?
Am sure u think u made some sense so [/quote] clap 4 yasef
but ?? never knew Nigerians are so low minded like u are u. I cry 4 our country and our people. Enof said!!!!!
Re: You Will Suffer For Your ‘shameless And Selfish Politics’, APC Chieftain Joe Igb by bashydemy(m): 12:35am On Nov 24, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Nonsense! Nothing like tribal politics here. No one has the right to take decisions for another man. The Anambra election has been WON and LOST.

In the Anambra election, some people voted for the PERSON. Some chose their candidate after watching the debates, based on the programmes and policies canvased. Some voted because of money. Others voted because of political party. Still others voted because of sentiments (religious, senatorial district, tribal, local govt, town, etc). But bottomline, every PERSON that voted in that election has the RIGHT and mental capacity to take his own decision. No man has the right to compel another to vote in a certain way.

The 90,000 plus people that voted for Ngige in that election are not yorubas. They are full blooded Igbos who felt he was the right candidate for the job. Ditto for other candidates. The only difference is that MORE people felt Obiano is the RIGHT man or that APGA is the right party for the job.

Before this guber contest, Ngige and ACN was voted in as senator by Igbos.

So in conclusion, LOSERS in the Anambra election should accept their fate. They should stop acting like sore losers, whipping primordial sentiments or threatening or blackmailing an entire ethnic group. We should learn to separate individuals from an entire ethnic group in this country. If Ifeanyi says something or does anything, his actions should be analysed as the actions or words of Ifeanyi and not that of Igbos. Same applies to a Wale, Musa,etc
Sorry Mr, election have been WON and LOST by who and who? I can't remember when INEC announce the winner/looser cos the last time i check the election was declare inconclusive and nobody dare celebrate even Obi/Obiano no fit celebrate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graça Machel- She Married Two African Presidents..mandela Being Inclusive {PICS} / Lagos N8bn Sunborn Yacht Deal, Bad Business — APC / @ INEC Office, Ilorin South LG Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.