Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO (15447 Views)

Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies / My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 6:17am On Nov 23, 2013
I'm an American who recently feel in love with an Igbo man.Unfortunately I made a mistake, nothing too bad, yet bad enough to make him want to end things. We spoke of marriage, children, house, breed of pets and Traditional weddings, and I regret ruining something so speacial to me..I know I was wrong and I know that only time will tell wether he can trust me enough to continue the relationship but in the mean time I'd like to shower him with Quest for forgivness, and Love declarations in his native language.

I'd truly appreciate if my fellow NLer's could share a few ways on how to profess you love as well as ask for forgivness in Igbo..........the only one I know is " A furu m gi n'anya".

Thanks in advance
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by AtlanticBreeze: 6:31am On Nov 23, 2013
lol. sign up for igbo classes then.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 6:54am On Nov 23, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: lol. sign up for igbo classes then.
That is an obvious solution. Unfortunately there aren't any in my area.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 23, 2013
So so gi wu ochicha no n'ime okpokoro m gringrin

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by zeb04(f): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2013
Lol .U love my brother, dnt worry,he is going 2 come around. wil get bck 2 u on learning the languague

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Mynd44: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2013
Take a short trip to the culture section. They will help you out there,

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by zeb04(f): 7:04am On Nov 23, 2013
Ah! so mynd can giv a reasonable answer
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Mynd44: 7:08am On Nov 23, 2013
zeb04: Ah! so mynd can giv a reasonable answer
Are you stalking me?
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Swash042(m): 7:21am On Nov 23, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
I'm an American who recently feel in love with an Igbo man.Unfortunately I made a mistake, nothing too bad, yet bad enough to make him want to end things We spoke of marriage, children, house, breed of pets and Traditional weddings, and I regret ruining something so speacial to me..I know I was wrong and I know that only time will tell wether he can trust me enough to continue the relationshiput in the mean time I'd like to shower him with Quest for forgivness, and Love declarations in his native language.

I'd truly appreciate if my fellow NLer's could share a few ways on how to profess you love as well as ask for forgivness in Igbo..........the only one I know is " A furu m gi n'anya".

Thanks in advance
Biko, gba hara mu (plz for forgive me)

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Mynd44: 7:25am On Nov 23, 2013
I can see Sexkillz and Ogugua88 viewing at the same time.

Get ready for some love rhymes
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Jman06(m): 7:34am On Nov 23, 2013
There we go; obi m (my heart), biko gbahara m (please forgive me), okwa ima na afuru m gi na anya (you know i love you). Biko chefue ife ojoo nine m' mere gi (please forget all the bad things i have done to you). Ekwe m gi nkwa na agahi m eme ya ozo (i promise i wont do those bad things again. NOTE: be sincere about this promise). All these words, i 'm sure, will melt his heart. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by zeb04(f): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Are you stalking me?
. U wish
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2013
Baybe: So so gi wu ochicha no n'ime okpokoro m gringrin
Thank you so much for this, but I must ask.What does it mean?
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by komek(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2013
Jman06: There we go; obi m (my heart), biko gbahara m (please forgive me), okwa ima na afuru m gi na anya (you know i love you). Biko chefue ife ojoo nine m' mere gi (please forget all the bad things i have done to you). Ekwe m gi nkwa na agahi m eme ya ozo (i promise i wont do those bad things again. NOTE: be sincere about this promise). All these words, i 'm sure, will melt his heart. Thank me later.

Becos those words melt ur hrt does not mean it will melt that guys hrt o. ...
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2013
Jman06: There we go; obi m (my heart), biko gbahara m (please forgive me), okwa ima na afuru m gi na anya (you know i love you). Biko chefue ife ojoo nine m' mere gi (please forget all the bad things i have done to you). Ekwe m gi nkwa na agahi m eme ya ozo (i promise i wont do those bad things again. NOTE: be sincere about this promise). All these words, i 'm sure, will melt his heart. Thank me later.

I will thank you Now and Later.I truly appreciate your help!
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2013
Swash042: Biko, gba hara mu (plz for forgive me)
Thank you so much.I'm grateful for your assistance.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2013
zeb04: Lol .U love my brother, dnt worry,he is going 2 come around. wil get bck 2 u on learning the languague
When you say I love your "brother", do you mean this figuratively, As in a man from your tribe? Or literally as in you are one of His actual Sisters
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2013
Mynd_44: Take a short trip to the culture section. They will help you out there,
Thank you for the suggestion.I will definitely do that.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by UjSizzle(f): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2013
Awwww cry

Obi m(my heart) or ifunanya m(my love),
amam na'm kpasu gi iwe(I know i made you angry)
biko iwe ewena gi(pls don't be angry)
gba hara mu, o gaghi eme ozo(forgive me, it won't happen again).
A furum gi n'anya(i love you).

Phew writing igbo is difficult.

5 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2013
uj_sizzle: Awwww cry

Obi m(my heart) or ifunanya m(my love),
amam na'm kpasu gi iwe(I know i made you angry)
biko iwe ewena gi(pls don't be angry)
gba hara mu, o gaghi eme ozo(forgive me, it won't happen again).
A furum gi n'anya(i love you).

Phew writing igbo is difficult.

This is phenomenal! Many Thanks to you.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by specialzobo(m): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2013
Lol,try dis out...nwoke oma(fine man) uto obim(my sweet heart),biko gba hara m (please 4give me),biko(pls) be sure to be touching him as u plead o, if possible use style take bo.o.b.y dey touch am grin ...he will surely 4give you if he really loves you..

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Tyche(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2013
special_zobo: Lol,try dis out...nwoke oma(fine man) uto obim(my sweet heart),biko gba hara m (please 4give me),biko(pls) be sure to be touching him as u plead o, if possible use style take bo.o.b.y dey touch am grin ...he will surely 4give you if he really loves you..

Endorsed
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2013
special_zobo: Lol,try dis out...nwoke oma(fine man) uto obim(my sweet heart),biko gba hara m (please 4give me),biko(pls) be sure to be touching him as u plead o, if possible use style take bo.o.b.y dey touch am grin ...he will surely 4give you if he really loves you..
Thank you.Unfortunatly, I will not speak those words to him, My ibgo pronounciation is atrocious.Thank you for your help!
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Jman06(m): 10:49am On Nov 23, 2013
QueenR.A.W:

I will thank you Now and Later.I truly appreciate your help!
You 're welcome. If you can't pronounce those words correctly,i'll suggest you write them down and send to him as text.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by oshyno(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
SugaryBelle: Lmao,i'm rolling on the floor,literally.How can you be this wicked op please dont mind this poster.

Why wont she mind me. Do u even understand any word of what I said. Only hardcore Igbo bu'igbo can understand them.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by NadiaSA1(f): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
Following!

*lemme also learn
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
SugaryBelle: Lmao,i'm rolling on the floor,literally.How can you be this wicked op please dont mind this poster.
I know a few Igbo words to know his post does not say what he says it means.Thank you for your watning
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by SugaryBelle(f): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
I know a few Igbo words to know his post does not say what he says it means.Thank you for your watning
ok,remember to tell us when he forgives you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon / See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy / Why Are You Still Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.