Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO (15466 Views)

Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies / My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by agudaisy(f): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
Jst call him names lik....odim na obi, uto m, ifunanya m, ezigbo di m, obi m, biko zia nu gbayara zia nu m. Afu kwara m gi na anya nke ukwu
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
agu daisy: Jst call him names lik....odim na obi, uto m, ifunanya m, ezigbo di m, obi m, biko zia nu gbayara zia nu m. Afu kwara m gi na anya nke ukwu
What do those mean?
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
SugaryBelle: ok,remember to tell us when he forgives you.
lol....Hopefully he will.I will keep you guys updated. wink
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by CreativityJoe: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
QueenR.A.W:

Thank you so much for this, but I must ask.What does it mean?
that means you are the cockroach in his stock fish

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by CreativityJoe: 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
What do those mean?
odim na obi: Dear to my heart
Uto m: sweetheart
ifunanya m: my love
ezigbo di m: my good husband
biko zia nu gbayara zia nu m: please forgive me
afu kwaram gi na anya nke ukwu: I love you very mucch
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
[quote author=Creativity Joe]
Thanks for the clarification.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by CreativityJoe: 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
[quote author=QueenR.A.W][/quote]
you're welcome
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Boll2010: 2:16am On Nov 24, 2013
Una dey crase we'll we'll for here abi......if na naija gal come here,una go don bash am say na prostitute,say when dem be dey fu!ck una dey dia.......inferior mofos!

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 2:29am On Nov 24, 2013
Boll2010: Una dey crase we'll we'll for here abi......if na naija gal come here,una go don bash am say na prostitute,say when dem be dey fu!ck una dey dia.......inferior mofos!
My pidgin is no where near good enough to understand what you said.But I can tell that it isn't pleasant.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Boll2010: 2:37am On Nov 24, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
My pidgin is no where near good enough to understand what you said.But I can tell that it isn't pleasant.
not a percent good
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by CreativityJoe: 4:08am On Nov 24, 2013
Boll2010 said

All you people are crazy, if she was a nigerian girl, you people will bash her saying she is a prostitute, when they were having sex (refering to you and your hubby) where you all there? Inferior Mofos
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 4:32am On Nov 24, 2013
Boll2010: not a percent good
Now that I understand what it is you said, I must say, you are the inferior one.Maybe you can't comprehend english well, or maybe your simply mentally disabled.Whatever the case, if you have nothing positive to contribute, then please keep your negativiry to yourself.No one specifically asked for your input, and your opinion is absolutely uneccesary, invalid, and irrelevant.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by zeb04(f): 4:57am On Nov 24, 2013
Hello queenR.A.W I have a problem checking my mails but I mean what I said figuratively. Al d best
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 6:25am On Nov 24, 2013
zeb04: Hello queenR.A.W I have a problem checking my mails but I mean what I said figuratively. Al d best
Oh ok, you had me a there for a minute....lol.Thank you.Take Care
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by SAFO(m): 6:49am On Nov 24, 2013
Why Igbo, are there no Yoruba guys in your area angry
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 7:01am On Nov 24, 2013
SAFO: Why Igbo, are there no Yoruba guys in your area angry
I'm in a relationship with an Igbo Man.I do know some Yoruba men, but I'm not interested in any other than my Eze

4 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Boll2010: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Now that I understand what it is you said, I must say, you are the inferior one.Maybe you can't comprehend english well, or maybe your simply mentally disabled.Whatever the case, if you have nothing positive to contribute, then please keep your negativiry to yourself.No one specifically asked for your input, and your opinion is absolutely uneccesary, invalid, and irrelevant.
Creativity Joe: Boll2010 said

All you people are crazy, if she was a nigerian girl, you people will bash her saying she is a prostitute, when they were having sex (refering to you and your hubby) where you all there? Inferior Mofos
now who is inferior,is it the guy who misinterpreted for you? I don't know if this is how you lack manners I bet ya,you wasting your time with that man,cuz you lack manners,when you don't understand a language,you relax to comprehend........I NEVER REFER TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP,as regard to what your interpreter said,I guess his just a bootlicker looking forward to be your friend.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by SugaryBelle(f): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
I'm in a relationship with an Igbo Man.I do know some Yoruba men, but I'm not interested in any other than my Eze
wow your man have got a royal name.
Eze=King.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by agudaisy(f): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
Creativity Joe:
odim na obi: Dear to my heart
Uto m: sweetheart
ifunanya m: my love
ezigbo di m: my good husband
biko zia nu gbayara zia nu m: please forgive me
afu kwaram gi na anya nke ukwu: I love you very mucch
that's d meaning
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by CreativityJoe: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
Boll2010: now who is inferior,is it the guy who misinterpreted for you? I don't know if this is how you lack manners I bet ya,you wasting your time with that man,cuz you lack manners,when you don't understand a language,you relax to comprehend........I NEVER REFER TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP,as regard to what your interpreter said,I guess his just a bootlicker looking forward to be your friend.
bootlicker?! hahahahahahhaaaaaa!
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by CreativityJoe: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
Boll2010: now who is inferior,is it the guy who misinterpreted for you? I don't know if this is how you lack manners I bet ya,you wasting your time with that man,cuz you lack manners,when you don't understand a language,you relax to comprehend........I NEVER REFER TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP,as regard to what your interpreter said,I guess his just a bootlicker looking forward to be your friend.

Then interprete it yourself then, lets see what you meant.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
it is obvious that you are the one who truly lack manners, home training , and couth.Regardless, your negative presence is not welcomed.It is obvious that you do not have a solid grasp on the English language.I have not claimed to understand your pidgin, and you have not offered to clarify, and from your response it seems as if you are unable to express yourself properly in English. With that being said, please find some other post to harass and attack.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
SugaryBelle: wow your man have got a royal name.
Eze=King.
No, he has an English first name, and his middle name is Onydikachukwu. I refer to him as M Eze,, being that it is one of the handful of Igbo words I know. I know others, and I'm slowly yet surely learning.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by SugaryBelle(f): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ok,that's nice.Kudos
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by DonaldGenes(m): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
Baybe: So so gi wu ochicha no n'ime okpokoro m gringrin

Didn't know you are an Igbo qirl
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 8:11am On Nov 25, 2013
So just to update, My Boyfriend forgave me, and all Is well.I'm truly grateful to all who replied and aided me in my quest.I can't express how thankful I am.What's funny is I never sent him the Igbo Love/Forgivness message, but I will definitely put the information you guys kindly provided to good use VERY soon.Your efforts were not in vain,I plan to still send him the message.Once again, Thank you for all your help.God Bless

4 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2013
QueenR.A.W:

Speak English. The problem is solved.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
FlowerPower:

Speak English. The problem is solved.
What are you talking about? Your respnse is pointless being that in no form or fashion am I attempting to speak pidgin.I was simply stating that my brokin was not up to par to understand his post.Please take the time to read the full post before you contribute irrelevant response with useless purposes.It only makes you look as if you lack comprehension and intellect.Which is not a "Good Look", as we Americans would say.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Boll2010: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
I can see you a real american truly#in short Real.McCoy gringrin
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
Boll2010: I can see you a real american truly#in short Real.McCoy gringrin
I haven't claimed any other nationality, nor attempted to pass as any other.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by EzePromoe: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2013
OK, Would have helped in my own way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sustaining Relationships Without Money / Guitar Status Quotes For Facebook / Whatsapp / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.