Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,500 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO (15430 Views)

Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies / My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Bigflamie(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Thank you so much. I really appreciate you help.
wink
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by MrsChima(f): 1:40am On Dec 06, 2013
Why don't you ask him to teach you. Not all Igbos come from the same village or state.

First talk out the issue and see if he wants you still truthfully and go from there.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by MrsChima(f): 1:51am On Dec 06, 2013
SAFO: Why Igbo, are there no Yoruba guys in your area angry

Heeeeeey booo! kiss
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
Get an Igbo translator
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by grlzone(f): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
@queenRaw don't mind what dey say...is ur life n u can live it d way u want..!best of luck in ur relationship
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
grlzone: @queenRaw don't mind what dey say...is ur life n u can live it d way u want..!best of luck in ur relationship
I'm not affected by their so called"advice".I appreciate your well wishes.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Obiagu1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
Wow, African American girls hating on each other. undecided

There are enough Igbo men to go round, stop hating...
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by MrsChima(f): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
Obiagu1: Wow, African American girls hating on each other. undecided

There are enough Igbo men to go round, stop hating...

How many do you know personally that are Black American on this thread?
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

How many do you know personally that are Black American on this thread?
I think he's refering to myself and one of the ladies who claimed my photo was not my own, and quarreled with me..If you look back you'll see where she states she is an African American like myself
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by MrsChima(f): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
Dannylux:

Because she's got good taste and knows what she wants tongue grin

Who to say that the Igbo guy she is with isn't the "good taste"?

Dating a particular ethnicity has nothing to do with taste but merely preference.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by MrsChima(f): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
I think he's refering to myself and one of the ladies who claimed my photo was not my own, and quarreled with me..If you look back you'll see where she states she is an African American like myself

He said Americans as in plural.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Obiagu1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

... because it is a general trend, not only on this forum.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by MrsChima(f): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
Obiagu1:

... because it is a general trend, not only on this forum.

So it's a general trend that all Americans hates each other?

I guess it's a general trend that all Nigerians are scammers too huh?

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Dannylux: 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Who to say that the Igbo guy she is with isn't the "good taste"?

Dating a particular ethnicity has nothing to do with taste but merely preference.

I actually said that to give a befitting response to the Yoruba guy who 'asked why should she be with an Igbo guy', and besides we're inversely saying the same thing.

"Because she's got good taste and knows
what she wants"
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by pickabeau1: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2013
Came from the fake pic thread

You are a beautiful woman,... dont let no one tell you otherwise
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by MrsChima(f): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dannylux:

I actually said that to give a befitting response to the Yoruba guy who 'asked why should she be with an Igbo guy', and besides we're inversely saying the same thing.

"Because she's got good taste and knows
what she wants"

Lol at we are saying the same thing. grin

We are not. That's like saying a chick who dates white men have great taste and knows what they wants.

Epic fail.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
pickabeau1: Came from the fake pic thread

You are a beautiful woman,... dont let no one tell you otherwise
Fake pic thread When did this thread recieve that titile Lol......Thank you for your kind words.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Yes, I know.Im Americqn, shes American.Thats 2 Americans.More than one is considered plural.He's referring to her negative/assumptions comments about my relationship, and appearance, in which she was exhibiting Hater tendencies.

I wouldn't say its a trends for AA women to hate on eachother.I will say that as a community Affrican American/Black Americans lack unity, as a whole.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by adabeke12(f): 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
HisRib:

Lol! I find it quite interesting that you're calling me bitter, while I'm in a happy & healthy relationship, you are here begging people to teach you how to ask for forgiveness in a language that is not your own.

I will not speak prematurely about your relationship. I can't say your man is using you because I do not know the details of your relationship. But, as an AFRICAN woman, I know my African men quite well.

A girl who comes on a public forum arguing with strangers and posting half naked photos of herself is not one an African man can take seriously.

I suggest you enjoy this relationship while it's still alive because based on your behavior & attitude, that man will run as soon as he finds someone better.

Just so you know, Africans care too much about what people think of them. Nigerian men are full of pride. If any of his friends/family were to run into this post and see how you're making a complete fool out of yourself, he would be devestated.

Oh, and while you're here giving yourself a headache to learn a foreign language and being an internet gangster, his family is preparing a beautiful igbo bride from his village for him to marry.

If you want to win the heart of an African man, learn how to respect yourself.

Deuces!

ah ah that is to harsh! i see nothing wrong in someone making an effort to learn their boyfriendz language. personally i do not see anything wrong with her picz and i doubt his family is preparing any village igbo girl for him.

Mrs R.A.W, plz do not pay pessimistic ppl any mind. you are absolutely beautiful, you should use all this hate as motivation to even learn more about his culture, language and how to cook our local dishes. You are a making an effort and that is what matters. You have young nigerian girls who don't even know shiat about their culture and are not interested in learning either. You and your eze looks good together so please do not listen to the naysayers.
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by Austinodark(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
adabeke12:

lmaooo grin grin grin
Joke apart,am serious now,who is that Chic on ur profile!
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
adabeke12:

ah ah that is to harsh! i see nothing wrong in someone making an effort to learn their boyfriendz language. personally i do not see anything wrong with her picz and i doubt his family is preparing any village igbo girl for him.

Mrs R.A.W, plz do not pay pessimistic ppl any mind. you are absolutely beautiful, you should use all this hate as motivation to even learn more about his culture, language and how to cook our local dishes. You are a making an effort and that is what matters. You have young nigerian girls who don't even know shiat about their culture and are not interested in learning either. You and your eze looks good together so please do not listen to the naysayers.
I appreciate your positivity.Those birds definitely didn't affect me in any way.Thank you for your kind words.

Btw I looked at your profile.Ihave a feeling we want the same thing for our birthday...lol grin
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by SisterCaro(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
QueenR.A.W:

I appreciate your positivity.Those birds definitely didn't affect me in any way.Thank you for your kind words.

Btw I looked at your profile.Ihave a feeling we want the same thing for our birthday...lol grin
This Adabeke girl sef u don't get tired of stealing people's pics and getting busted undecided late time you used some black American socialite now who is that girl in the yellow dress?

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by adabeke12(f): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
QueenR.A.W:

lol
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by adabeke12(f): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
SisterCaro: This Adabeke girl sef u don't get tired of stealing people's pics and getting busted undecided late time u used some black American socialite now who is that girl in the yellow dress?

mscheww
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by QueenRAW(f): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
SisterCaro: This Adabeke girl sef u don't get tired of stealing people's pics and getting busted undecided late time u used some black American socialite now who is that girl in the yellow dress?
Is this TrueI hope not. sadI recently opened a thread asking opinions on what caused people to use fake profile pics.
https://www.nairaland.com/1547914/women-w-fake-profile-pictures
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by pickabeau1: 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Fake pic thread When did this thread recieve that titile Lol......Thank you for your kind words.

Sorry the fake pic thread is the one you raised about people using fake profiles
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by SisterCaro(m): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
FlowerPower:

As as American woman myself, let me help you "get yo life". You are the one who came here talking about an Igbo man forgiving you. I said nothing about you speaking pidgin. I told you to speak ENGLISH. Do you know how many white fat women I see walking around with fine Nigerian men who are secretly plotting to divorce them as soon as they get the right residency status? Of course you are an African American woman just as I am, but we both know that the picture in your profile isn't yours wink. Shine your eye well well as the Nigerian folks say because I see red flags in your story already. That man is playing you like a fiddle boo. Don't come back here crying when you are broke and alone. Bloop!
Nigerians lol. So because you got a study or tourist visa to US you are already calling yourself American grin
Re: I Need To Plead My Love For Him In IGBO by ak47mann(m): 1:59am On Feb 27, 2015
SisterCaro:

Nigerians lol. So because you got a study or tourist visa to US you are already calling yourself American grin
this one tire me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Felix Kalu, Gay Nigerian Man: 'How I Fought Against Homophobia In Nigeria' / After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? / How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.