Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy (5452 Views)

Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by njuwo(m): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
Never argue with a woman, just use your brains like this my guy.
A friend of mine went on a night out with his friends. The wife is furious and tells the kids that when he comes back they must not open the door for him.
At about 12am the man comes
back and knocks.
The Wife tells him "Go sleep where you are coming from". The man replied; I'm not here to sleep my dear, I'm here to collect the condoms in my room on top of the table or give it to me. There are alot of women at the party!".
The wife opened the door and said; You are not going anywhere. Enter the house.

34 Likes

Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by buoye1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
grin
Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by olaitan1(f): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
lol
Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
Lool
Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
I never argue. Just do ma thing.
Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by Danhumprey: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
LMAO.........This is just funny. cheesy
Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
correct guy.
Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by tpia5: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
A man with kids is wandering around partying at 12 midnight?

I pity the children, unbroken broken home, o ma se o.

They will grow up to treat their wives the same way, such a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by mspee(f): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
tpia@:

grandma, wias ur sense of humour

11 Likes

Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
Shameless man.

1 Like

Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by AbuMikey(m): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2013

LMAO gringrin

1 Like

Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by Kurupt01: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
grin grin grin ROTFL
Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by adexsimply(m): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by Kolade9(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
5points:

grin
Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by Vivly(f): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
tpia@:

You always see things from a different angle. Some times, it's cool. Other times,

1 Like

Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
Vivly: You always see things from a different angle. Some times, it's cool. Other times,
...it's not cool gringrin
Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by Vivly(f): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
Baybe: ...it's not cool gringrin
it is you that sabi o cheesy cheesy
Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by benkings(m): 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
5points:
DEAD!!

her joy don finish walahi!
Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by adexsimply(m): 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
You too like wahala
Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by fidinwala(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
funny
Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by Iaz93: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
What would you do if you find yourself in that position? gringrin
Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
Vivly: it is you that sabi o cheesy cheesy
gringrin
Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by DonaldGenes(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
*Falls from bed*

1 Like

Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by tpia5: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
Vivly: You always see things from a different angle. Some times, it's cool. Other times,

madam, the op has a keyboard and can type for himself, are you hoping to date him or something?

its not by force to comment, i stated my opinion, if you have a problem with it then why not log off the internet since you dont believe in freedom of speech?

must i heewaw like a donkey because the rest of you are doing so?

i cant stand arrogant people, please stay in your lane if you have an ego.

what rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by Vivly(f): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
tpia@:

madam, the op has a keyboard and can type for himself, are you hoping to date him or something?

its not by force to comment, i stated my opinion, if you have a problem with it then why not log off the internet since you dont believe in freedom of speech?

what rubbish.
Lord have mercy. Tpia, I like you. No homo.
Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by Vivly(f): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
You see what you haff caused now abi cheesy. I saw that her logic as cool I swear.

1 Like

Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
Vivly: Lord have mercy. Tpia, I like you. No homo.
u two suld just get a room!
Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
Vivly: You see what you haff caused now abi cheesy. I saw that her logic as cool I swear.
Lol....I've been waiting for this moment gringrin
Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by tpia5: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
Vivly: Lord have mercy. Tpia, I like you. No homo.

madam, i dont like stalkers.

could you kindly stay in your lane!!!!

what is it with with nlers and getting on people's nerves!!!!!

whether you like me or not is your own business, ok, not mine! Like yourself only, dont try to hang your life frustrations on me, thanks!

eod!

a responsible man will not consider the scenario in the op acceptable to him as a person, is what i said! If you dont like that then too bad for you!

1 Like

Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by homesteady(m): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
grin tpia sweetheart tell them oh! grin grin
Re: Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy by adexsimply(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
tpia@:

what rubbish.
lol.Vivly and Baybe
make una park well grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Do Y'all Agree With This Opinion? / I Don't Know What To Call This (photos) / How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.