Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,528 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband (903 Views)

Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 / His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by rafcrown(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
His marathon sex sometimes makes me faint -Wife•No, it can’t kill her -Husband
Written by Yejide Gbenga-Ogundare - Lagos With agency Reports Saturday, 23 November 2013 00:00
A 45-year-old trader, Muina Adelami, has asked a Lagos family court in Lagos State to dissolve her eight-year-old marriage to her husband, Shuaib, a clerical officer, on the ground that his sex drive was high.
“I have managed to stay this long in the marriage because I thought his libido would go down but that has not been the case.
“In the eight years of our marriage, we only have a child, I had two miscarrages as a result of excessive sex.’’
She informed the court further that her husband liked sex too much and gave her no breathing space.
“We start having sex every night just before midnight and this goes on till the early hours of the next day. Many times, immediately after he comes back from work, he starts demanding for sex.
‘’He will refuse to stand up even when I am crying and will start beating me whenever I complain.
“There were time I did faint, but when I came around, he would start again.
“The way he’s going, he will kill me. I now look older than my age mates due to too much sex,” she said.
In his defence, Shuaib admitted to having a high sex drive, but added that it was his right to have sex with his wife.
“I was advised to marry a younger wife but I cannot afford that, that is why I take care of her and give her everything she wants.
“I have been trying to change her mind on the issue of divorce, but she is adamant. I love her and would not want to divorce her. I also know that sex can’t kill her,” he said.
The case was adjourned till December 4.

1 Like

Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by Dubby6(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
To d wife...im do u complain, im no for u still compain

To d husband...SEXKILLZ

2 Likes

Re: His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband by rafcrown(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Dubby6: To d wife...im do u complain, im no for u still compain

To d husband...SEXKILLZ
OVERDOSE??

(1) (Reply)

Meaningful Intimacy Vs Meaningless Intimacy / Ten Quick Ways To Get Married / Does A Lady Who Forsake You When Poor Worthy Of Acceptance When You Are Rich ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.