Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Prophecy For Wizkid Musician - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy For Wizkid Musician (35089 Views)

Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecy For 2016 / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Trinity Broadcasting Network..

But you wouldn't know it... They are probably The Babylon Network to you. grin grin tongue or Tithes Broadcasting Network.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
aManFromMars: Trinity Broadcasting Network..

But you wouldn't know it... They are probably The Babylon Network to you. grin grin tongue or Tithes Broadcasting Network.
yeah i dont watch rubbish like that grin
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Yemlizzy(f): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hmmmm,this is so serious menh!All i wanna hear is a prophecy that ASUU strike is gonna be called off on monday or tuesday besides Wizkid isn't aware you exist.All this prophecies are just so malicious.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Kayode4un: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
na him be sae wizkid go rmx OMO JAIYE JAIYE BE D@ OH !!!

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
bolaino: this is a prophecy for wizkid, God wants you back, he wants to take back the talent he has given you. He wants you to start singing for him. Thus saith the lord. PS: this is from me to you wizkid, you know i'm right, the dreams and the strange sensation of awe you experience most times. Thats God mann, come to him and the joy you think you have now ill be smitherins where his joy his

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
Babzilla:
U 4GOT TO ADD THE PART WHERE HE SHOULD GIVE U 50% OF HIS WEALTH
this is for wizkid to confirm; ayo whem you were in the states and you were with chuck (the game) did't u get the story of all the negativity going on in the music industry in the states; even jeezy told you how it is; he showed you the flashy things of life; but he still told you that allis vanity; he is just trying to take care of his family; but the evil forces in the music abroad is tieing him down: tell chuck that God wants him also; you are made for signs and wonders: kabaya!!!
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
ithis scripture is going out to richard dawkins; and the four horsemen of atheism; isiah 10 v 13-19, repent all ye nations; for the judgement of the lord is upon you. To christians out there preach the word of God save souls, like kelly hansome sang, e go happen like play like play, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand:
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
my brethren; i want wizkid to get this message and i would be very grateful if you guys can help spread this message on other social media sites like facebook; twitter etc. I do not seek to gain anything from ayo, i'm just doing what the lord is telling me to do: left to me i would rather go u in one mountain with my bible praying and worshipping God for months.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
bolaino: . Wizkid is a very special son of God, because the lord says he was dedicated to him, if you think I'm lying ask his mother, ask her about the battles she fought when she was pregnant with him, and also ask her how God delivered her, God has come to take what was promised him,

It's time for wizkid to start using his wonderful talents for God, God wants him to join the other NOAHs in the world to sing about the incoming flood, "let us sing about the coming flood. Let us tell them to come to the ark of salvation, like in the days of noah, they were merrying, drinking fornicating, doing all sorts of evil, they mocked noah, but when the rain started, it was too late" wizkid harken to your creator
how did you all these about wikid or are you related to him or a prophet.pls email more about the truth @ chinedueseicheasudo@gmail.com
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
this is for all the born again christians out there: take solace in these scriptures. John 16;1-16
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
behold God is my salvation i will trust and not be afraid; for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strenght and my song he also is become my salvation: there fore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation, KABAYA!!!
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by CyrusLevi(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
Prophets in the house.Never knew this crass house has prophets,somehow i believe.

short version:Nairaland Got Talent.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
and one cried unto another and said holy, holy holy, is the LORD of hosts the whole earth is full of your glory;
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Swiftboy(m): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
Bible said the gifts and calling of a man are without repentance.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bolaino(m): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
do not be afraid of man, sanctify the LORD of hosts himself and let him be your FEAR your DREAD.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by bhidex007: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
The OP is a Baboon..see, God has no tym for all these,there are millions of pple worshiping and praising God evryday. And even if they stop,God wil raise up stones 2 praise him. If Wizkid has choosen the present World,so be it
If God nids him,he knows how to save his soul and minister 2 him in a fearful way. My verdict. Bolaino is an attention seeker and rem 'Cursed is he who says thus saith the lord when d Lord has not spoken'
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by MrTroll(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
KABAYA!!! grin grin grin
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by guiddoti: 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
Anti-christ is on Nl. Guys run as your legs can carry you. Run for your dear life. If it is to cripple, cripple out. If it is to jump, jump out. If it is to fly, fly out. If it is to walk, walk out. Whatever it will take you. Their heresis is deadly for spiritual consumption.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by nep2ra(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Obadiah prophethood had been put at the bay. He got silent when there wasn't any war some months ago. Where are his end time teams? So God giving him that vision is the same as yours? What kinda God of failure are you serving?

Do you know how many christians were jailed in china for causing public panic 12/12/12?

Right I know there isn't law against public nuisancy in Nigeria but if you dare prophecise concerning me in my presence, i will judge me myself with my hands and ask prostitutes to wash you with pus.sy water. That is kamikaze spirit

wash you with pus.sy water? kamikaze spirit? I nearly hurt my ribs laughing so hard. Thank you for making me laugh.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Dawinlove(m): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
Caro dun olodun
Sisi caro ooo...holla @ your boy,my name is wizkid,am searching for caro,pls does any1 has a prophesy of where she is??
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by pweetixandy: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
FOLYKAZE: And this made front page?

This is public nuisancy
oya hang urself...u r a non-believer,hu d hell cares!? ...d thread has not in anyway affected u so stop wailing...abeg jor
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
bolaino: this is a prophecy for wizkid, God wants you back, he wants to take back the talent he has given you. He wants you to start singing for him. Thus saith the lord. PS: this is from me to you wizkid, you know i'm right, the dreams and the strange sensation of awe you experience most times. Thats God mann, come to him and the joy you think you have now ill be smitherins where his joy his
U sound rtarded
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Smily202(m): 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2013

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Tbken: 12:03am On Nov 25, 2013
youngprofdguru:

Omo no wan cn say man wizkid might become Redeem's or winners choir master......
if it happens then the rifraf got his predictions right and any nigguh out there can predict..
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Tbken: 12:12am On Nov 25, 2013
Are they going to ban me if i say hoohaaly that obaino and obadiah are really mad than madness itself...this vision predictions came as a result of eating to stupor... Anyway i told the bike man to take me out of here buh he didnt till i start vomiting...beware of fake hungry yeye prophets predictors
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Wisetalk1: 12:38am On Nov 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Ha....i think there should be a law against public nuisancy. People like Obadiah and TB should be in jail for causing public panic through their failed prophecy. They would have serve as lesson to Bolaino and other lunatics called christians.

Must you display your foolishness online because you want to talk about Christians? Some frustrated people are even liking your post.
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by madomite(m): 12:51am On Nov 25, 2013
Bolaino... I truely Believe you. For many reasons. But did u ask God to tell you a means to transmit the message. The message was meant for wizkid not for people to debate on Nairaland. You need wisdom in working with God. You dont help God to do things because he always perfect and finish what he started. Advise to you is to ask for God's direction and i Say Amen to your prayers in Agreement with you. Thanks... For others in the house. Don't let the Devil win over your soul. He is a deciever and a destroyer. It about time you start believing in God,Jesus,holyspirit and the Bible. Because they are the only element you have Got. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Jayclinics(m): 3:22am On Nov 25, 2013
dis is not only for wizkid alone, it still goes out to all the Worldly song singers all around the world and even to humanity as a whole

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 25, 2013
Like seriously,i need my own prophesy.
Or because he is a public figure?

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Chelcy(f): 5:24am On Nov 25, 2013
I actually got nufn Against d Op n oda nairalanderz hu ave bin comment'n.....buh one fn i gotta sae z dah b4 raisng up dust,insultn urselves n Taking wizzys syd;yhu guyz shuld @ least chill for wizkidz rply tu ds which z cumin vewi soon cos ds prophecy z alredi all ova d place.....I saw et on Facebook n as a Nairalander,me came tu confirm.......#All ds Prophecies doe.....m nt a Doubtin thomas buh until sm1 prophecies tu/bouh mhie,Ion blive in Prophetz......I fnk etz a result ov Overfeedn...Period!!!
Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 25, 2013
Invite God into my life ke.

The same God that killed 25,000,000 people or a new one?

What is the assurance that he won't kill me while living in my life?

I'll rather invite Satan who has only killed 10 people, not that he did it on his own but he was authorised by God to kill them for "test of faith". grin grin

Abeg oo me I no want serial killer for my life oo.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Wizkid Musician by Vickinxx(m): 6:17am On Nov 25, 2013
tobechi74: Wizkid has no talent
wizkid has no voice
he is betteroff singing wad up,where voice isnt needed

edit
wizkid prophesy for op

keep off drugs
go for medical check-up
get a job
av u been to a studio b4? wizkid's voice is veri owk nd a million tyms better compared to davido

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor / Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. / Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.