Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! (16197 Views)

Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Meringe(m): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2013
Long live the Message of truth, Peace,Love,harmony and self contented as preach by the Universal church.

Long live the Holy Catholic Church

I'm proud Catholic.

8 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by woky: 8:28am On Nov 24, 2013
Olugbenger:
Thank God, I'm not a catholic.
lolz

thank God, no body notice ur absence

12 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by tintingz(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2013
lynpetra: Do me a favour,shake your sense undecided
Ofcos am doing that now **shaking my sense** grin
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by pembisco(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2013
Christ d universal king, catholic d universal church. Hasona to d king of kings. Proudly catholic

3 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Iykecollins(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2013
Olugbenger:
Thank God, I'm not a catholic.
A who gives a damn!

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2013
Oh sacrament most Holy,o sacrament divine,all praise and all thanksgiving be every moment thine.... cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2013
tintingz: Ofcos am doing that now **shaking my sense** grin
grin,How does it feel,empty??Did u notice anything strange?missing?not in place? grin

5 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by woky: 8:35am On Nov 24, 2013
lynpetra: grin,How does it feel,empty??Did u notice anything strange?missing?not in place? grin
empty, i guessss grin
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by tintingz(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2013
lynpetra: grin,How does it feel,empty??Did u notice anything strange?missing?not in place? grin
Yes I noticed something, feel so empty that I SMH to this thread, the Holyspirit have restored it, halleluyah! grin cheesy
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by woky: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2013
Abeg make una try post pix

tnkx
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by tintingz(m): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2013
woky: empty, i guessss grin
You guessed right. grin
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by halfcurrent(m): 8:40am On Nov 24, 2013
DK Jaleel: those dark days when I was a Catholic Christian...

Entirely your opinion in which you got every right to....
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by mustaphagreens(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2013
lyneptra dress up lets go to church!!!!! grin smiley
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by woky: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2013
tintingz: Yes I noticed something, feel so empty that I SMH to this thread, the Holyspirit have restored it, halleluyah! grin cheesy
keep Shaking ur head like lizard... grin but make sure u flex panadol maka headache

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by TabletMan: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2013
Onitsha corpus christi dey hot pass, if I post the pix here una go think say na pdp rally them dey do...... Once again

JESUS IGWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2013
tintingz: Yes I noticed something, feel so empty that I SMH to this thread, the Holyspirit have restored it, halleluyah! grin cheesy
Thats good!The. Holy spirit lives on this thread!*raises tintingz hand for everyone to see*"He was senseless,now he is healed!Give this Holy thread a Big Hand" grin

4 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by woky: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2013
tintingz: You guessed right. grin
Really? grin
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by tintingz(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2013
woky: keep Shaking ur head like lizard... grin but make sure u flex panadol maka headache
the Holyspirit have restored it jor.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by DKJaleel: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2013
Etumgbe: you are a monkey
i wont exchange insults with you..have a nice day
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by woky: 8:47am On Nov 24, 2013
lynpetra: Thats good!The. Holy spirit lives on this thread!*raises tintingz hand for everyone to see*"He was senseless,now he is healed!Give this Holy thread a Big Hand" grin

hahahahahahaha grin

try your talent, i swear Basketmouth no go see ur bak
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by emmiej: 8:47am On Nov 24, 2013
Donsammi: same here !! frm CKC kubwa parish! hapi #christDekinqFeast
All hail CHRIST the KING!!!....my parish too
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by woky: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2013
tintingz: the Holyspirit have restored it jor.
make i hear word jare..

Indi holyspirit
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by tintingz(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2013
lynpetra: Thats good!The. Holy spirit lives on this thread!*raises tintingz hand for everyone to see*"He was senseless,now he is healed!Give this Holy thread a Big Hand" grin

Oh my God! I now have my senses back! make una help me praise tha Lord...halleluya! **dancing kukere** grin
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by nnatom: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2013
oubi: In one word "IDOLATERS"

so callig Christ the universal king is now IDOLATRY, hope u knw the meaning of idolatry. And if you do, may God in His infinite mercy have mercy on you.

Now I see most people hate Catholics for no good reason.

I'm proud to be a Catholic, come rain come Sun for I knw we serve is a living God. Happy Sunday to u all.

6 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by woky: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2013
tintingz: Oh my God! I now have my senses back! make una help me praise tha Lord...halleluya! **dancing kukere** grin
daalu

u can now leave

hapi sunday grin
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by tintingz(m): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2013
nnatom:

so callig Christ the universal king is now IDOLATRY, hope u knw the meaning of idolatry. And if you do, may God in His infinite mercy be upon you.

Now I see most people hate Catholics for no good reason.

I'm proud to be a Catholic, come rain come Sun for I knw we serve is a living God. Happy Sunday to u all.

He's the king of the jews grin
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by bennygreat1(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2013
Proudly A Catholic... With The Catholic I Stand. We re Matching Forward Today!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by aaniagu(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2013
oubi: In one word "IDOLATERS"
do u think dat busines centre church u attend wil safe u? Who also told u dat u have d right to make heaven more than d ordinary catholic? Dnt judge like d pharasee and d tax collector

5 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by tintingz(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2013
woky: daalu

u can now leave

hapi sunday grin
Thank you grin
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Saraben(f): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2013
hmmm I can't go to church today and am not happy about it
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Donkarizma: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2013
[quote author=Leadn]

Please am just coming back from church... I don't want to laugh cheesy

LOL.. I know, am also an ex-catholic (very dark days indeed!) every now and then, I'm in church (not to pray, but to sight-see wink yu know catholics have the most beautiful gurls .

See how senseless and useless you are. You claim to find the light yet your heart is filled with immorality. Whats the essence of the light you have found. Do your self a favour and repent.
Mr light founder.

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by woky: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2013
Saraben: hmmm I can't go to church today and am not happy about it
chai, u go miss o

bt why kwanu??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download Audio: Morning Devotion Worship Songs By Nathaniel Bassey And Sinach / Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / Russia 2018: Satguru Maharaj Ji Blames Super Eagles Flop On White Coach

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.