Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,009 members, 7,806,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! (16193 Views)

Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Caracta(f): 11:58am On Nov 24, 2013
Is this feast the same as Corpus Cristi?
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Wendyphil(f): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hosanna in the Highest 2 the King of Kings!!!
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by directonpc(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
and keep insulting Catholic church its the way to save your soul
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Mpetempe(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dimmatic: Am a catholic, i will remain a catholic and i will die a catholic
lol. The song we used to sing back in the days of dark as block rosary members.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by adino(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
WE ARE CATHOLICS AND LOVING IT.
WHAT A BLESSED LIFE IS MINE.

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nsonso: 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
JESUS BU EZE! TUO NU JESUS IGWEEEEE !
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by SalC: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
Pinshures pweezzz
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by mustaphagreens(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
lynpetra: This year has been terrible,I pray next yearbefore the end of this year,there wud be open doors for me ,my family,my bobo and everyone here na afa Jesus!!!!

I WILL NEVER LOOK FOR WORK AFTER MY SERVICE NEXT YEAR,Good jobs will locate me.AMEN oruko Jesu

*singing almost in tears*
When I call you Lord,don't forget me lord,don't reject me lord but answer all my prayers,when I call papa,don't forget me lord,don't reject me lord but answer all my prayers.
This girl you almost made me drop tears. Anyways, i say AMEN to your prayers! cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
for once..a catholic celebration devoid of mary's name. Happy sunday and feast of Christ to y'all!
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
Okay.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Mpetempe(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
Caracta: Is this feast the same as Corpus Cristi?
ya
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by mustaphagreens(m): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
eagle,eye:

You are Marist guy.........WoW.
yeah smiley, and you?
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by sunex: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Yeah, he is d king of kings....
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by tintingz(m): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
clefstone: you just exposed yourself as a muslim wit this ur brainwashed opinion. Yeshua said, 'my people perish for lack of knowledge'. You my friend are like d pharisees of Jesus' earthly time. Read the Gospel and learn, forget what ur mallam told u
Please show me in the bible where Jesus said "I'm the king of the universe" or "I'm God worship me" and lets see who lack knowledge smiley
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by tintingz(m): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
Adeoba10: Confused religion..
grin grin
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by ijbeauty(f): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
PROUDLY CATHOLIC,
Ppl dt hate catholic church shud kip on hating and we wil keep Hailing our King of Kings.

#singing# onye iwe na ewe iwe, ya biko wegbuo ya selense. Osukosu nwa mkpi ya biko sugbuo ya selense..

Ntoooo;wink. Mmmeee:p. .

Last note. Universal Ministry of CATHOLIC warns dat, HATERS are liable to die Young. Jesus igweeeeeee!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by sonofanarchy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
Catholic ❔another way for the Romans to impose idolatry on Christians........Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

— Exodus 20:4-6 (KJV)
. please explain this (all catholic members)
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by SalC: 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
ijbeauty: PROUDLY CATHOLIC,
Ppl dt hate catholic church shud kip on hating and we wil keep Hailing our King of Kings.

#singing# onye iwe na ewe iwe, ya biko wegbuo ya selense. Osukosu nwa mkpi ya biko sugbuo ya selense..

Ntoooo;wink. Mmmeee:p. .

Last note. Universal Ministry of CATHOLIC warns dat, HATERS are liable to die Young. Jesus igweeeeeee!!!!!
Sis you funny oo
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by ritux: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
Caracta: Is this feast the same as Corpus Cristi?

This feast is different from Corpus Christi. Corpus Christi is usually celebrated sometime in June. Today's feast is "The Solemnity Of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King Of The Universe".

We go round town carrying and showcasing the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ (Corpus Christi) re-affirming our believe that Christ is the King of the Universe.

In other words, Corpus Christi means Body of Christ. Which we ought to be taking round town/cities in June but we don't do it then because of Rains.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by ikaboy: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
ST GABRIEL Catholic Parish kicks off by 12.45pm. Please join me in Ladilak, Bariga to showcase Christ as king to the hater and lost souls like LEADN
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Caracta(f): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mpetempe: ya

ritux:

This feast is different from Corpus Christi. Corpus Christi is usually celebrated sometime in June. Today's feast is "The Solemnity Of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King Of The Universe".

We go round town carrying and showcasing the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ (Corpus Christi) re-affirming our believe that Christ is the King of the Universe.

In other words, Corpus Christi means Body of Christ. Which we ought to be taking round town/cities in June but we don't do it then because of Rains.

Oh...ok. I understand now.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by ritux: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
Just got back home. I was almost tempted not to go because I went for the 6Am mass and the procession usually starts after the 8am mass. But I said to myself, what will I be doing at home. I got up, put on my slippers and voooom...off to church.

It was fun all through. High point was when we met another parish procession on the road. Everyone was screaming and waving with smiles.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by helensharpay(f): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
DK Jaleel: those dark days when I was a Catholic Christian...
are u sure you were in the dark wen you were a catholic or u just don't wanna see the light?
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by BrightestLight(m): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
CHRIST IS THE KING FOREVER!!!
SHOUT IT TO THE UNIVERSE(including all haters on this thread).
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by cashkid18(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
who dey go christ d king here for enugu shud quote me so dt we wil go togeda
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by BrightestLight(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
$on of anarchy:
Catholic ❔another way for the Romans to impose idolatry on Christians........Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

— Exodus 20:4-6 (KJV)
. please explain this (all catholic members)
Catholics dont worship idols.Check other catholic threads in this site for all answers u need,and stop trolling.Your post wont change a tradition started ages ago.

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by dnte(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
i de ur side
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by dnte(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
no one is forcn u to b a catholic........ i rep my church.. "CATHOLIC "
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
You were never a catholic!! But a confused frustrated human beign!
Catholic and proud!!
All hail the king Jesus!

DK Jaleel: those dark days when I was a Catholic Christian...

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
mustaphagreens: I so much love catholics and catholicism. Those guys(catholics) are so unique! If only other christians could take a cue from them we wouldn't be having the hypocrisy we're seeing in our society anymore. Don't get it twisted, i'm a muslim who's only missing the good old days as a MARIST back in the days as a student. Once a Marist, Always a Marist!! Happy sunday and i wish you guys a blissful christ the king celebration. Peace!
Wooooww!!! You're a MARIST boy?? Which of the Marist Schools did you attend? I'm thinking CKC?

Attended MCA cool
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by hurricaneChris: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
Procession starts by 1:30pm in St Dominic Yaba.

From Makoko through Adekunle to. Herbert/M road back to St Dominic church.

Am already relishing this procession. Lol
I pray I don't lose my voice today, people at d office will laff at me tomoro.

Benedictus Domine tibi Mater Ecclesia
God's blessing be with the Mother of the Church.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Danielle22(f): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
Yes xo haappppppiiiiiii...............CORPUS CHRISTI...........catholic til i die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? / Download Audio: Morning Devotion Worship Songs By Nathaniel Bassey And Sinach / Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.