Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here (10865 Views)

Contact Us For Your Petcare And Needs / Pet Boarding And Other Related Pet Services... / Petcare Support Industry Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by kajole(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
Usbeel: Wow! I love this thread!
Introducing my pets: cats; Roxy & Brandy(kittens); Haseeha(royal colour/mixed) and Teemy(brown/golding).

dude do you have an idea where i could buy some kittens

or

do you sell yourself?
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
kajole:

dude do you have an idea where i could buy some kittens

or

do you sell yourself?
Haaa! I don't sell cats/kittens, I think you can get it at any house in the city centre or GRA(that's if u ar in Bauchi), I dnt knw of othr places, and you can get it from a vet. clinic!
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by tiamiyukunle69(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
baba dey: Nice one op. When is it best to castrate a male dog, how much is it done @ a vet clinic and is it wise to do it maself? smiley
I'm a Vet. I'l advice u go for castratn of ur male dog as soon as you noticed the full descend of the testes. The cost varies depending on the vet clinic maybe a minimum of N10,000 or less
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by Farmafric(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
SERIOUSLY! We have access to Wild Pets such as : Lion, Zebra, Parrot, Pelican, Peacocks and love Birds. For any exotic animal apart from Elephant, contact Farmergiant Nigeria Limited. Call: Dr Paul Adoyi: 08099515923. Email: contact@farmergiantltd.com
www.farmergiantltd.com we have several post on my formal tread.
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by Farmafric(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
odun4love: Where can I buy a parrot either male or female... Thanks
If you really need parrot send an email to : contact@farmergiantltd.com
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by Lilknight(m): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
YomiYarzo:
Nice thread, not a pet owner yet but am planning on getting Dogs
Pure Breeds intrested in, in order of preference includes
- Rott
- BullMastiff
- German Sheperd

Please buzz if there's any for Sale
i av german shepherd 4 sale nau, look @ ma details above in front comment!
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by TayoT: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
kulyie: My dog is fund of pecking me and kissing me,hope it has no health implication for me even though shes a healthy dog,i bath her everyday and she has her tooth brush but she doesnt let me brush her teeth properly so i've stopped it sha.shes always tired of leaving her mouth opened and likes chewing the tooth brush

Don't think so, but you should not bathe your dog everyday, not good for the hair. Once in 2 weeks is okay except in situations where he is extremely dirty.

1 Like

Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by BARRISTERDAN(m): 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Usbeel: I naturally love cats! What u thinking abt my cats guys?
Guy they are adorable. They remind me of my cat, Frudo, though of blessed memory. He was white coloured with a touch of golden brown rings on his tail. I wept the day He passed on. Cause of death unknown. Are your's males, femals or mixed? And btw, any one who has Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dogs to sell. Must be white or a mixture of white and golden. I like my pets white(purity).

1 Like

Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by Lilknight(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
barcaboi: ow much?
u cn hook up with me with dos contact or social netwrk, so we cn talk price and oda thing.
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by ActionScript3: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
Farmafric: SERIOUSLY! We have access to Wild Pets such as : Lion, Zebra, Parrot, Pelican, Peacocks and love Birds. For any exotic animal apart from Elephant, contact Farmergiant Nigeria Limited. Call: Dr Paul Adoyi: 08099515923. Email: contact@farmergiantltd.com
www.farmergiantltd.com we have several post on my formal tread.

you call lion a pet?
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
BARRISTER DAN: Guy they are adorable. They remind me of my cat, Frudo, though of blessed memory. He was white coloured with a touch of golden brown rings on his tail. I wept the day He passed on. Cause of death unknown. Are your's males, femals or mixed? And btw, any one who has Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dogs to sell. Must be white or a mixture of white and golden. I like my pets white(purity).
Mixed
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by marylandcakes: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
chinedumo: I am a kitty owner.

What does it mean when it starts running around in circles, running round the house a great speeds without stopping

@chinedumoji i have got a cat too, when they run around at great speed, it means the want to play, you can play with them eg run after them or you might want to give it a small soft ball, mine loves to play ball games. Cats can be great fun when you really get to know them.
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Farmafric:
If you really need parrot send an email to : contact@farmergiantltd.com

Thanks
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by nolia66(f): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
nolia66: So happy about dis trend,I own 5 lhasa apso and dey r all healthy apart 4rm 1 dat just developed a skin problem right after she gave birth to 4pups wen she was less dan 1,cld it b possible dat she developed dis problem cos of her young age at the tym she gave birth..her skin rite nw is scally n discoloured,n its giving her an unpleasant smell,n her hair has stopped growing at some certain places were d skin problem is worse,I cnt take her out no more because of this n she used 2 b my finest dog,its really giving me great concern n I wld b rly grateful if u cn enlighten me on wat 2 do 2 help her.
sm1 shld pls ans my question
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by Shimshark(m): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
I hav a cat.. I see him only 1ce or twice a week. Havnt seen him dis week yt.. Only God knws where he goes..
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by chinedumo(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
marylandcakes:

@chinedumoji i have got a cat too, when they run around at great speed, it means the want to play, you can play with them eg run after them or you might want to give it a small soft ball, mine loves to play ball games. Cats can be great fun when you really get to know them.

thanks you this is generous of you.

What exactly is a soft ball?

Why did u add 'oji' to my name. lol
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by Zammydagreat(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
Please o the dragon merlin gave to me refused to eat shawarma.
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by Zammydagreat(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
Shimshark: I hav a cat.. I see him only 1ce or twice a week. Havnt seen him dis week yt.. Only God knws where he goes..

U don check dat beer parlour?
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by Shimshark(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
Zammydagreat:

U don check dat beer parlour?
I neva said he comes bak drunk
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by fulanigirl(f): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
I recently got a hamster and I can't seem to get her to stop biting her cage I bought her chew toys to chew on instead but she won't stop. Does anyone have any advice on how to get her to stop doing that?
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by chucky234(m): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Geniusvic: I have two Alsatian dogs.. Both 4 months old.. I need help on how to stop the annoying biting.
And also I used an aluminium sheet for the floor of their kennel, is that ok? :-D
Use wood instead of aluminium sheets on the floor of the kennel, aluminium evolves heat.
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by chucky234(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
nolia66: So happy about dis trend,I own 5 lhasa apso and dey r all healthy apart 4rm 1 dat just developed a skin problem right after she gave birth to 4pups wen she was less dan 1,cld it b possible dat she developed dis problem cos of her young age at the tym she gave birth..her skin rite nw is scally n discoloured,n its giving her an unpleasant smell,n her hair has stopped growing at some certain places were d skin problem is worse,I cnt take her out no more because of this n she used 2 b my finest dog,its really giving me great concern n I wld b rly grateful if u cn enlighten me on wat 2 do 2 help her.
Smaller breed of dogs like Lhasa apso go on heat twice a year and can as well give birth from 8 months of age.
Take the dog to a vet and have them check to see if there are drugs you can get to treat the skin probs.
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by dapsondou(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mesopotamia: Hi OP,hw can i stop/curb my rott from digging?

U still dey NL...where av u been my broda
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by Geniusvic(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
chucky234: Use wood instead of aluminium sheets on the floor of the kennel, aluminium evolves heat.
Thanks
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
I have a mastiff dog, this dog is so faqin aggressive.. He breaks chain a lot. There was a day I was hiking with him, then suddenly the chain got slipped from my hand.. Believe me, he started chasing a goat, I ran after him, shouting calling his name, but he wouldn't answer.. He caught the goat and killed it.

How can I stop him from being aggressive, I swear if this dog should catch a thief, this stewpid dog is gonna eat him.. I'm so hating him now, very aggressive and disobedient..

Advice!!
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by maballack(m): 1:01am On Nov 27, 2013
In need of a male cat......plz smone help out...Lagos Based
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by Mesopotamia(f): 3:09am On Nov 27, 2013
dapsondou:

U still dey NL...where av u been my broda
bro,i'm so much around.....been everywhere....hw r u?
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by edlion57(m): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2013
I need a full breed neapolitan mastiff male to buy 07036057044 and I also hv full breed rott for sale both male and female
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2013
Hi, v got a samoyed who's just 9weeks, she loves shouting a lot just to get attention.
Shez loves playing too.
Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2013
Having cats as pets,God forbid!I don kill all the cats that enters my dads house with fish head and poison.

BTW,here is Athena,my GSD.
My mom is taking good care of her just that she doesn't eat dog food. angry angry angry
She doesn't eat food without meat or fish.My money don dey finish for this dog head grin
But me like her,she is toooooo smart.

My dog plays with my bundle of money,scattering it with her teeth but won't tear it,but if I give her newspaper,she shreds them to pieces.She is big now.By d way,sometimesshe just don't want to eat or drink,she wud play way too much and yet won't eat

Re: The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here by dasparrow: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2013
@Post

So many questions. I will try to answer as many as I can. Please be patient because it will take me some time.

Moderator, thanks for giving this thread much needed attention. I appreciate it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice / New Boerboel Owner; Suggest Feeding And Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.