Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Why Do You Wear Trousers At Home But Not In The Church, Ladies? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Wear Trousers At Home But Not In The Church, Ladies? (424 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Is It Sinful To Wear Trousers As A Christian Lady? / Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Wear Trousers At Home But Not In The Church, Ladies? by speeder(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2013
This has become the order of the day. You see many girls putting on different sought of trousers outside the church but when its Sunday and time for church, they swap to skirt or gown. Is it a sin to wear trousers to church and good to wear them outside the church?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Wear Trousers At Home But Not In The Church, Ladies? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2013
It dependz on d particular church doctrine! I wear trouser 2my church!
Re: Why Do You Wear Trousers At Home But Not In The Church, Ladies? by speeder(m): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2013
Princess Ella: It dependz on d particular church doctrine! I wear trouser 2my church!
Yea, I can owk Living Faith and Christ Embassy cos they do theirs in and out. What about other churches?

(1) (Reply)

The Value Of The Seed Part 1 / Key To Winning The Race / How To Know Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.