Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Seun----- Your Attention Is Needed! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun----- Your Attention Is Needed! (541 Views)

Mr Seun , Your Attention Is Needed. / Seun : Your Attention Is Needed Urgently On This Issue / Seun, Your Antispam Bot Is Killing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun----- Your Attention Is Needed! by Kslib(m): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2013
I shoudnt have created this thread cos someone else did something similar yesterday or so, but I just had to cos you didnt respond-- Dont know why? I saw you viewing and expected you to address it or better still, say you guys were working on it, but you kept mute..

Anyway, this logging out of a thing is becoming tiring and annoying. Why does NL automatically logs me/some of us(who have also experienced it ) out with almost every single click? It has been so to me of recent but today's is the worst so-far.

I am on a thread and want to post a comment and the next thing i see is NL askin me to log-in. I do as requested, click on another thread or section and the same tiring process repeats itself.

You can view again and keep mute if you like but the above stated is what some of us have been experiencing of late!

Thanks!!
Re: Seun----- Your Attention Is Needed! by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 24, 2013
Try clearing your browser cache and then web/browsing history. If you're using uc browser, under settings-privacy-password-set to auto save, if your on pc whenever you try login on any site, there's always a pop-up that always ask if you want to be remembered or not I think it's mozilla, choose remember me.
Re: Seun----- Your Attention Is Needed! by Kslib(m): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mzsolex: Try clearing your browser cache and then web/browsing history. If you're using uc browser, under settings-privacy-password-set to auto save, if your on pc whenever you try login on any site, there's always a pop-up that always ask if you want to be remembered or not I think it's mozilla, choose remember me.
Nice idea but done that already! My gadgets are always set by me that way!

I think something else is the culprit since it only started of late!! I guess maybe it'll automatically fix itself sometime---- who knows when?

Still thanks though!!
Re: Seun----- Your Attention Is Needed! by Seun(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
Which ISP?
Re: Seun----- Your Attention Is Needed! by Danhumprey: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
Kslib: I shoudnt have created this thread cos someone else did something similar yesterday or so, but I just had to cos you didnt respond-- Dont know why? I saw you viewing and expected you to address it or better still, say you guys were working on it, but you kept mute..

Anyway, this logging out of a thing is becoming tiring and annoying. Why does NL automatically logs me/some of us(who have also experienced it ) out with almost every single click? It has been so to me of recent but today's is the worst so-far.

I am on a thread and want to post a comment and the next thing i see is NL askin me to log-in. I do as requested, click on another thread or section and the same tiring process repeats itself.

You can view again and keep mute if you like but the above stated is what some of us have been experiencing of late!

Thanks!!
And I thought I was the only one experiencing that. It is so annoying!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Seun----- Your Attention Is Needed! by Kslib(m): 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Seun: Which ISP?

If ISP means Internet service provider, then Airtel it is!!
Re: Seun----- Your Attention Is Needed! by Kslib(m): 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
Danhumprey: And I thought I was the only one experiencing that. It is so annoying!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Yeah!! You are not alone!
Re: Seun----- Your Attention Is Needed! by donphilopus: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
I've been experiencing that too, the most annoying partof it is when I'd want to post it'd log me out and still say something like this An unexpected error ocurred, please try again

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Registering For Nairaland Face Of The Week / ASUU N200 Billion Naira Mistakenly Sent To Nairalander's bank Account / How Persuaded?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.