₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,221 members, 5,162,473 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2019 at 02:51 AM

A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married (26565 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by jaybeyblu: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2014
husu: I need a god fearing girl for marriage, the girl must be below 30 preferably from Anambra State. I am working in an oil servicing company and reside in Portharcourt. am having difficulty seeing my people here in Portharcourt. pls I need a fine girl. 08103291186
Hope say you be fine bobo oo wink
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by nikkyshyne(f): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2014
Nice thread.

DailyNews: Many guys love seeing ladies in cute gowns....so if you are ready and planning to hook up a guy for marriage, try wearing gowns more...not the Mary Amaka gown o shocked shocked shocked....cute, short and decent gown.

If I tell you what most guys think when they see a cute lady in a cute gown eh wink....you will start wearing gown everyday...
What do you guyz think oo...tell me, tell me, tell me... cheesy
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by dinachi(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2014
@ OP thanks for starting a decent thread! You sound like a genuine person and my only advice to you is instead of searching for the RIGHT man make yourself the RIGHT woman and then the RIGHT man will come. You are lifted!
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by ednut1(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
mrsincredible: mmmmm. Cos a lady is desperate doesn't mean you should take advantage of her
sadly most guys dont care. wen dey smell desperation
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
ednut1: sadly most guys dont care. wen dey smell desperation
lool. Cause you are desperate doesn't mean we shld act foolish

jaybeyblu:
Hope say you be fine bobo oo wink
lool. Fine guys are not worth it all.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by slimup: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2014
I am looking for a serious relationship that will end in marriage. only serious people pls. tribe is not a barrier I am based in pH city. what's app me 07083176690

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obituary Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photo) / Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates / My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.