Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Rest In Peace Vivianc. - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rest In Peace Vivianc. (57376 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by sexymoma(f): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
R.I.P Sister... cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kreamidiva(f): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
ID,mails no dey go.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Tolexander: 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
Rip sister!
Just viewing her profile and the great contributions she had made on the forum.
Till we meet again!
Adieu!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
kreami diva: ID,mails no dey go.
Nne, I replied u na! Check your junk mail.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Swaggot00(m): 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
RIP vee' . like if you think the thread should be on the front page
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by UyiIredia(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
kreami diva: I only knew her personally for three months..

Last week,she told me she wasn't feeling too well. I called her severally but when I spoke with her on friday,she told me that her mum had arrived to take her to the hospital.

This afternoon,I called but the sister answered and told me she was gone!

RIP my dear sweet-voiced friend. I'm still in shock.

RIP to the dead. Respects to her and my sincere condolences to the family. I will remember her as an ardent contributor on the Family section and wiling to give a listening ear and good advice.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Joebeck(f): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
so sad. May her soul RIP.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by UyiIredia(m): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
kreami diva: In shock,I dropped my phone and the sister hung up.

She complained of purging and throwing up and loss of appetite the last time we spoke.

Just spoke with the sister. The doctors said it was typhoid and malaria! She died yesterday.

Quite similar to the symptoms my late mum exhibited. Thunder fire short illnesses !
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
I don't even know her personally but I dreamt of her last night
Strange isn't it?
Maybe because I have a loved one currently facing a serious illness and logged in after a short hiatus from NL to read this sad news
May she continue to RIP
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
At times like this,let the living learn a thing or two
This has come up and I want to say something on it
If you start throwing up and passing watery stool,besides getting to the hospital ASAP please replenish fluid
That is the greatest killer here.
Drink water with added sugar and salt or simply drink sprite or 7 up for the same effect
After each stooling or throwing up,drink a cup of sprite or the water with added teaspoon of sugar and salt.
You may not feel like it but your body needs it
It is very very essential.
Give it to the babies too
Once you lose too much fluid (and minerals),your heart will be unable to meet the demands of blood pumping,your blood pressure falls and your organs start to shut down acutely.
It can happen very quickly

4 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Adaeze003(f): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
Off NL for a day and this is the news I come back to... Just the other day we argued about relationships and now?

This just reminds me of the futility of life!

Rest in peace viv! May the good Lord console your family...
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by UyiIredia(m): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
bennyraz: Nigerian healthcare system is poo.. if she was in society were their health system is okay, she wouldn't have died but in the case where you have equipments in an Hospital and the useless nurses and doctors leave people to die while they gossip and gist in their offices.. they don't want to know if a patient is dying or not while the wicked ones keep injecting patients expired drugs!!! God punish you all wicked fake doctors, fake nurses, fake midwives.. God punish you more if you are manufacturing fake drugs, if you are selling it and if you are making a living from it.. God punish you.. your generation will rot in hell

Word ! My experience with the healthcare system has led me to conclude it is messed up and in need of serious reforms. And I assert whoever thinks otherwise is deluded, MORESO if he/she is involved in it.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
Baby mama: At times like this,let the living learn a thing or two
This has come up and I want to say something on it
If you start throwing up and passing watery stool,besides getting to the hospital ASAP please replenish fluid
That is the greatest killer here.
Drink water with added sugar and salt or simply drink sprite or 7 up for the same effect
After each stooling or throwing up,drink a cup of sprite or the water with added teaspoon of sugar and salt.
You may not feel like it but your body needs it
It is very very essential.
Give it to the babies too
Once you lose too much fluid (and minerals),your heart will be unable to meet the demands of blood pumping,your blood pressure falls and your organs start to shut down acutely.
It can happen very quickly
Thanks for this vital information. Some people may not know that the intake of water with salt and sugar (ORT) can help reduce dehydration pending when the person gets to hospital.

Daalu ri nne

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
I went offline yesterday hoping I'll see a different news this morning.

I type this with tears in my eyes....still can't believe Vivian left! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Our last interaction was on the e-summit thread. I still remember I was gonna reply her post to me and I actually finished composing my reply, only for me to hit the 'back' button instead of 'submit'. I remember how I read every word of those long posts of hers and spent almost 3 hours in the night pondering on her words and reflecting back on my last relationship. I remember the first sentence on that post was supposed to be "babes, u know u're one of my most personal persons on here, ain't no way i'm gonna attack your personality'. Just didn't wanna argue that day with her, that was why I decided not to submit that post. I really dunno what to say right now, I still remember the pre-marital sex thread by babyosisi, I remember posting how many versions of the bible to explain a verse of the bible to her, I remember the abusive thread, we had 2 different opinions about veave, I stood my ground and she stood hers.....In all of our differences, we learnt to respect each other's views....I remember a lot of things....I still can't handle this.....Baby, pls, DON'T! DON'T!! DON'T!!!

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
kreami diva: ID,mails no dey go.
Thanks!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
Vivi, please, I can't fight this tears....
I've been trying so hard since yesterday to suppress it, I can't do it anymore!
Just say something! Just come back and I promise not to argue with you again!
Just don't leave! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
How're you doing, Idowu? sad. Take heart, pls.

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
ALuta, if na play stop am! Nothing dey my eye again o! My head don dey bang sef.Abeg pity me hen! Sis, ozugo oooo! She's aite cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
Badosky, this is really difficult, I must be sincere!
I remember encouraging her to open a thread for her engagement earlier on in the year and she disagreed.
Only for her to call off the engagement, I had to even ask her-babes, how many ex'es u don get sef?
I remember her laffing and telling me I like to throw subtle jabs.

I really can't do this, i guess i have to still go offline again for some time! I can't handle it! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by POPEII: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
RIP
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by kandiikane(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
Idowuogbo: ALuta, if na play stop am! Nothing dey my eye again o! My head don dey bang sef.Abeg pity me hen! Sis, ozugo oooo! She's aite cry cry cry

Idowu and aluta please take heart. She is in a better place now.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Yield: How're you doing, Idowu? sad. Take heart, pls.
I'm fine...
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
alutacontinua: Badosky, this is really difficult, I must be sincere!
I remember encouraging her to open a thread for her engagement earlier on in the year and she disagreed.
Only for her to call off the engagement, I had to even ask her-babes, how many ex'es u don get sef?
I remember her laffing and telling me I like to throw subtle jabs.

I really can't do this, i guess i have to still go offline again for some time! I can't handle it! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
How I wan take console this girl now? ALuta, oya come let's sing! Highlife or gospel I dont care! Sing baby! Sing!!!! angry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Most of my free time, I come here to throw jabs and laugh it off, I remember my first encounter with her, after rigamarolling with her, I noticed she was very fierce but emotional. I apologized and we moved on. I think that was Amelia thread,
Also the abused wife thread too.. Na wah.

If I can feel this bad to the extent it affected my entire day here, then it's not just anonymous forum after all.
embarassed

Vivianc, rest In perfect peace.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by luvmijeje(f): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Awwww! May God grant her family and friends the fortitude to bear the loss.

Gone too soon.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Princesszoe: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jesus! This is a very bad news. She left too soon. This lady has really been a wonderful contributor to this family section. I believe that she has lifted souls and amended broken hearts. O God! What a sad news. I pray that the mercy of God will not allow any of us to die young or untimely. I commiserate with the bereaved family and pray that God will grant them the fortitude to bear this great loss. Dear Viv, rest in the bossom of the Lord.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
RIP Vivianc sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Tinkybabe(f): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
Idowu,aluta,freecocoa,kreami,you guys probably had a close relationship with her offline so I can imagine how distraught you are..please take heart..It's very okay to mourn her but while doing that,we should reflect on all the good things she did while on earth ,how she was a fighter and a survivor. How many lives she touched through her words and take solace in that.

I would be glad in my grave,if people (those I know personally and not) have things this wonderful to write about me.
I would be fulfilled knowing that I left a positive indelible mark in the lives of people some I probably never spoke with..and this is the way I'm sure Vivian is feeling now.

She is a triumphant lady even in death.
I talk about her in present tense because though she's physically gone,she lives in the heart of her loved ones.

May God grant her family and friends the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

Rest on Vivian Chinaza.

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
Vivianc, Rest in Peace.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by baby124: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
I would always see this moniker in the sidelines just reading. Dont think i had any real encounter with her. That being said, she seemed like a good person. I wish her peace at this time. And i hope God grants her family the fortitude to bear such a great loss. After such an investment over 26years. It can never be easy for those she left behind. At least she is forever immortal through NL. Please dont deactivate her account.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by freecocoa(f): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
Well! No wahala.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (43) (Reply)

Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / Rich Humphreys: 6-Month-Old Baby Breaks World Record For Youngest Water Skier / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.