Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,684 members, 7,801,968 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Rest In Peace Vivianc. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rest In Peace Vivianc. (57377 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
kreami diva: In shock,I dropped my phone and the sister hung up.

She complained of purging and throwing up and loss of appetite the last time we spoke.

Just spoke with the sister. The doctors said it was typhoid and malaria! She died yesterday.

A reminder that people here are real people in the real world
I remember seeing her posts on the same threads I participated in and I remember responding to her .
May her soul RIP and family comforted
Makes you wonder how many more have passed away from here.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
nikkyshyne: I saw that PM on her whatapp yestadai and was asking her what was wrong with her she never responded. I was low on call units and was unable to call at that instance.

Only for me to see this. She was like my elder sister. God! Who will I gist with, who will give me those needed advice. Why Vivian. I just got a response on my whatapp she is dead.

She was more than a friend to me. Vivian, I will miss you. I'v been crying all evening since I saw this thread..
I prayed o!!! I prayed cry cry cry cry

Haaa! Vivian!!!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Vivly(f): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
Awww. I'm shocked beyond words. RIP Vivian
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Babe, I called o! Mumsi say she don go! Her sis just replied my whatapps. cry cry cry cry
yeah her sis just replied me also, message way I send since friday,i wish I had called her oooo,jesus christ she is too young/good to go na

Who ll I argue with,this is heartbreaking cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
This is just sad!! cryRIP vivianc.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by ShyDare(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
Checked up ha profile nw, she had so many followers. No doubt she is a wondaful person, RIPP ! We v lost so many gud pple dis yr - prof iyayi etc & ha nw. Vry sad.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
We had our differences but she was a good person . . . . I could tell.

Even now that the news have been confrimed, I'm still unable to say RIP. It's like not saying is somehow makes it untrue!

This is heartbreaking . . . cry sad
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
she was a nice person and i kept on telling her i would visit bayelsa and come and see her but i never for once asked for her no cuz i dnt just understand myself maybe is stress of work or i really don;t just know..she talked about wedding one time and she said she would send me an IV and i said i will come.. Today now i come here to see is that she's dead. Well God knows..i have come to realise that there are so many ways you can help a fellow nairalander even though is just to ask after their well-being to show that someone cares. its really hurting and i would have asked for her no to condole her family but it doesn't really make sense when she was alive did i ask for her no to say helo.. i would be the greatest hypocrite.. may God grant her family the fortitude to bear the loss and may God punish manufacturers of fake drugs and may God also punish quack doctors and surgeons that put innocent lives in danger and they eventually kill them.. God punish you all quacks and fake doctors

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by mechanicaldummie(m): 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
This is sad. She had been so unattainable - so young, so much a citizen of a different era - that it is hard to feel fully deprived. Farewell vivianc.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by freecocoa(f): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
Okay so I can't sleep.

Like what's this life sef? I really don't understand it, does anyone here?

Like what's the point of it all?
This chick works hard to take care of her family, I mean she was someone to rely on, just what is it? Why bother then? Like why strive so hard when this is how it ends?

I'm fecking angry, I'm angry I really am angry, wetin be this?

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
Chineke!!! Onwu ojoo cry cry

I'm lost for words. Where do I begin? cry cry

Tell me this is a sick joke, somebody please tell me.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
At the end of the day,every one has his/her name inscribed on a bullet.When its time,we all face it all.
Life is really Vanity!!!I know that a long time ago,just that these days death is too eager to take lives...good ones....
RIP Vivianc.Soo long...
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Caracta(f): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
freecocoa: Okay so I can't sleep.

Like what's this life sef?

I am seriously pissed. I mean what is the point of waking up every morning and working your assss off to be successful and have a good future if you gonna drop dead the next minute? It's just totally wrong! No app to notify you of your near-death season. No scientific alarm to tell you to keep things in order. Nothing to give you a clue so you could enjoy your last days and make peace.

Death is so clueless and annoying...very unfair and insensitive. How could you? That babe had a promising future. She was hardworking and in love. She had every reason to live! She did!

It's totally unfair!

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
vivianc: Bia Babyosisi, go and give ikworkirikwor to oga joor. Ihe nke a bu gini? Onye ana azo ndu ya ana acho onwu, unu ahapu nu ya! Okwu ndumuodu abughi ikpo iyi!

Chillisauce, biko translate those le francise for me. Where the "kissing" happen.

Kedu ebe Kreami no sef?

This was my last interaction with her on nairaland on the abuse thread in mid October
I loved her quick wits and use of the Igbo language.
RIP nwanne

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Gamboh55(m): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
So many questions in life with little answers...RIP dear
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
Vivi, just like that? No more Obudu trip she? Haaa! Vivi nau.... How mumsi wan do am? Vivian!!!! cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by freecocoa(f): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
I just want to scream fvck Bleep Bleep, like what da fvck

Chei onwu ogaghi adirigi na nma, chei

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
Nigerian healthcare system is poo.. if she was in society were their health system is okay, she wouldn't have died but in the case where you have equipments in an Hospital and the useless nurses and doctors leave people to die while they gossip and gist in their offices.. they don't want to know if a patient is dying or not while the wicked ones keep injecting patients expired drugs!!! God punish you all wicked fake doctors, fake nurses, fake midwives.. God punish you more if you are manufacturing fake drugs, if you are selling it and if you are making a living from it.. God punish you.. your generation will rot in hell

3 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
freecocoa: Okay so I can't sleep.

Like what's this life sef? I really don't understand it, does anyone here?

Like what's the point of it all?
This chick works hard to take care of her family, I mean she was someone to rely on, just what is it? Why bother then? Like why strive so hard when this is how it ends?

It baffles me too my dear! But all I get is; u can't question the will of God! He gives n takes when he pleases! Read about the philosopher in the bible!

Life is really an a.s..s, but we go just dey try our best n dey look God!

Its a pity! Me self tire!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Caracta(f): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
Stånd:

One day at a time.....Take the burdens of life off your shoulders....Live, smile, love, cry and do ABSOLUTELY WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY...Haven't I said it...All we are is just a Bag of Bones!
Hmmmmmmmn!

God!
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by nikkyshyne(f): 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
Why do I think she was poisoned? *sigh*
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Biim: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
Rip Vivian, may God console your family and loved ones.
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by freecocoa(f): 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
This is bull crap, this is just frigging blawdy, arrant, nonsense that doesn't make sense.

Padi what's this na?
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by pearl123(f): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
Kai this is a sad one
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
nikkyshyne: Why do I think she was poisoned? *sigh*
Nikki, get out of my head!!!!

Vivi, if na dem, sleep NOT!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
I have been with my parents and siblings this past weekend and currently at the airport flying home.
Both my parents are facing health issues like senior citizens often do
Conversations about loved ones dying and sickness came up and I told them I am not afraid of death
Death is inevitable

no matter how much we pray,fast or believe,when it is time!it is time,as sad as it may be
Death is no respecter of persons
I told them I pray that my passing be painless and non traumatic
I don't want to have any protracted illness
I don't want anyone taking me from doctor to doctor spending their resources and any inheritance I may leave for my children to keep me alive
I don't wAnt to be in a state where I cannot make my own decisions
I don't want to be a burden to anyone
When the time comes ,I wAnt it to be swift and painless
I told my hubby never to allow be hooked on a life support ventilator in a vegetative state,turn it off and let me go.

To the friends and family of Vivian,I don't know how much comfort this would give but from what I read,she didn't suffer
She posted extensively on the 18th and in less than a week she has passed on.
may her soul RIP
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
I can't deal with this right now. This is a sordid reminder that life is indeed ephemeral.

Vivian Chinaza, je nke oma. Na n'udo, nwanne. cry cry
Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by xynerise: 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
I still can't believe this.

Sometimes I ask myself whats the point striving in this life when at the end you find yourself below 6ft?

You know how scary it is to communicate with someone today and the person dies the next day?

Death doesn't even look at beautiful faces, intelligent minds, hopes of tomorrow before taking them away.

The evil ones are out there celebrating 100 years of wickedness and evil deeds while the innocent and kind hearted people die at youthful age. undecided

Vivianc, even if I don't know you in person, I still see you as my sister.

We all miss you *sobs*

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Vivianc. by cdamsel(f): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
I wanna believe this is a joke to know if we miss her or something,it an expensive joke bt vivi oya come back I ll miss u the world & back.its haf do. Come put us out of this misery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / Rich Humphreys: 6-Month-Old Baby Breaks World Record For Youngest Water Skier / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.